Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:32:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nick Nolan auditioned for GN'R a few years ago?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nick Nolan auditioned for GN'R a few years ago?  (Read 9931 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2004, 04:04:58 PM »

of the best artists in our history have been a little "different" than the norm. It's why we love him. Stop being in denial. Yes he is a bit looney... but that isn't always a bad thing
I never said Axl wasnt crazy. Ive said many times that Axls ways and ideas are what draws me to him. But liek that quote says...he makes his own choices in life. If that associate came from some1 not involved with him or gnr I woul dbe reading a topic about it becaus eyou would all be so quick to post somewthing like that..."SEE, look, SLashs manager said Axls crazy...it must be true it must be true"!.....we all know axl is crazy why is it news, i have no idea....

im glad axl is crazy

It just sucks that his music has to suffer because of it.
Can I have the album you are referring to?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2004, 04:09:50 PM »

Let's all remember that this is the weekly newspaper of Port Huron, Michigan . . . I doubt they can be trusted as the authority on the inner workings of Axl Rose and Guns N Roses.  I don't care if Axl talks to the ghost Jon Bonham. I want Chinese Democracy.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2004, 04:40:15 PM »

or....for those that want to believe this story...

How important is Yoda to Axl? One associate says Yoda's influence, while important, is tempered by the force of Axl's personality; "He wasn't turning his life over to somebody with a candle and a crystal. I say that with every confidence. It's just not consistent with who he is. He makes his own decisions."

Who is this quote attributed to and why is it any more credible than Nolan's first hand accounts?  Not that I believe him either mind you.

Just wondering...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2004, 04:41:52 PM »

Anyway, they say that decision-makers in many big organizations check with fortune-tellers n stuff for reference when they are at a loss which to choose after conducting all the possible examinations and considerations.
Haven?t you ever seen or read the horoscope columns in the paper? Like Tied-Up said, There's nothing wrong with it.

Axl can do anything, some of you would still say, it's normal. The ones who belive in horoscopes where you read that you should be careful not to have a car accident that day, these people are just fuckin' insane. You can believe just some politicians are extraterrestials, but in that case you are crazy as hell. When company leaders consult with gurus it's because they are so deep in the shit and so wasted that they can't do anything. Whn you get an e-mail saying that if you send it to 10 persons, you'll have big luck, if not, you'll be miserable and won't have fortune in love - if you forward this message, you are crazy. Consulting with your guru means you are totally out of your tiny little mind, mate.

And I feel sorry for those who can't see a difference between asking a priest's advice or calling up Mrs. Lucky Luckily or Yoda.
Are you talking about yourself? Obviously you haven't read the post you quoted.

Anyway so you're saying Zep members were totally out of their tiny little minds, mate.

How old are you? 13? 14?

I meant the ones who consult with their gurus are idiots. If you do, then you are among them. If Axl does it or Slash, same for them. Simple as that, but I didn't name you, cause I don't know if you have this strange habit or don't. But please, don't be so egoist, I don't care about your private life.

And yes, Led Zep members, mostly Plant, were out of their tiny little minds when they were into spritualism, but after they came off drugs, they didn't really care about these shits anymore.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2004, 04:49:14 PM »

Who is this quote attributed to and why is it any more credible than Nolan's first hand accounts?  Not that I believe him either mind you.

Just wondering...
The article is on this site...Its a Rolling Stone article from May 2000. It doesnt say who the associate is. So I cant help you there. But Im sure its either a friend or someone who is familiar with Axl....maybe management etc...

Im not saying it hsould be more credible. But being we dont know if this Nolan guy was kidding, sarcastic or actually telling the truth the other quote I presented atleast presents another side of the story.
Rolling Stone is much more credible then this guy or where the article came from...but again its just food for thought

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2004, 04:57:17 PM »

Who is this quote attributed to and why is it any more credible than Nolan's first hand accounts?? Not that I believe him either mind you.

Just wondering...
The article is on this site...Its a Rolling Stone article from May 2000. It doesnt say who the associate is. So I cant help you there. But Im sure its either a friend or someone who is familiar with Axl....maybe management etc...

Im not saying it hsould be more credible. But being we dont know if this Nolan guy was kidding, sarcastic or actually telling the truth the other quote I presented atleast presents another side of the story.

My guess is the Nolan cat was being sarcastic, just my opinion though. 

Although the RS quote does show another side the story,I would hardly call it (RS) more credible than Nolan without any source cited or name associated to the quote.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2004, 04:59:42 PM »

Can I have the album you are referring to?

No you can't... unfortunetly that's the reason why everyone bickers on this board. Axl won't release it...

But yeah I guess I should have said that it is the reason he can't finish the album. I think his music is fucking outstanding.

badapple81
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2004, 05:27:53 PM »

If this story is true, than Axl is really insane. Not for choosing BH instead of this guy, but for consulting his psychic. ?nervous

You didn't read the Rolling Stone article about Axl from a few years ago?

/jarmo

axl said at rir3 that he takes a photo of every people who will be close to him, and gives it to his psychic, and she tells him how the person is by looking its eyes ?peace [insert X-Files theme here]

He did? Did I miss something? I don't remember hearing that..  Huh
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2004, 05:28:25 PM »

This is the site of the so called Yoda www.arcoscielos.com/about.html.
It's a group of reaserch for personal afirmative action, someone with Axl's problems (parental sexual abuse to name one) could have a lot to benefit from it.
I believe it's possible if Axl has someone he consult on a espiritual level, but you should know basic new age theory to interpretate it. If you believe that you are "energy" and you vibrate in a certain level acording, so ?you are more or less compatible with the "energy" vibrated from other people. Someone who knows "Radestesia e Radionica" (i don't know how to say it in english Radionic maybe) can tell you if someone is compatible or not in a vibrational level with you. Thats a little diferent from making decisions on the bases of a psichic, ?it's just another perspective to interpretate what life gives you. You make your own decisions based on the information you get.
I remember some interview where Axl talked about vibrational medicine, and he probably are into it.
In fact more and more people are becaming interested in the solutions and understandings of the New Age.
Stupid and crazy is just keeping with what you know even when it dosent work for you insted of loking for diferent ansewrs.
Feb
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2004, 05:43:18 PM »

Thanks feb. It was a sorta trendy, yes?
Anyway, they say that decision-makers in many big organizations check with fortune-tellers n stuff for reference when they are at a loss which to choose after conducting all the possible examinations and considerations.
Haven?t you ever seen or read the horoscope columns in the paper? Like Tied-Up said, There's nothing wrong with it.

Axl can do anything, some of you would still say, it's normal. The ones who belive in horoscopes where you read that you should be careful not to have a car accident that day, these people are just fuckin' insane. You can believe just some politicians are extraterrestials, but in that case you are crazy as hell. When company leaders consult with gurus it's because they are so deep in the shit and so wasted that they can't do anything. Whn you get an e-mail saying that if you send it to 10 persons, you'll have big luck, if not, you'll be miserable and won't have fortune in love - if you forward this message, you are crazy. Consulting with your guru means you are totally out of your tiny little mind, mate.

And I feel sorry for those who can't see a difference between asking a priest's advice or calling up Mrs. Lucky Luckily or Yoda.
Are you talking about yourself? Obviously you haven't read the post you quoted.

Anyway so you're saying Zep members were totally out of their tiny little minds, mate.

How old are you? 13? 14?

I meant the ones who consult with their gurus are idiots. If you do, then you are among them. If Axl does it or Slash, same for them. Simple as that, but I didn't name you, cause I don't know if you have this strange habit or don't. But please, don't be so egoist, I don't care about your private life.

And yes, Led Zep members, mostly Plant, were out of their tiny little minds when they were into spritualism, but after they came off drugs, they didn't really care about these shits anymore.

You never read others post well. You just Take things as you want. ? Undecided

Are you happy with posting shits like this? (This question is not only for Mikka.)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2004, 07:32:04 PM »

It sure is intresiting for the average joe too, you know,  so i don't think he's too far...

slash and snakes, buckethead and chickens, robin and his birds Roll Eyes

They seem rather unfit to be anything else than who they are, imo
but their not too weird though Undecided

and maybe they also omitted nolan because of image issues too, who knows?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2004, 08:36:08 PM »

I think its possible Axl has a twin that makes him act irrational at times. And twins can be separated from your soul permenently if you know the right person to do it. But Axl's current group of psychics i guess are worthless.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2004, 09:28:04 PM »

I think its possible Axl has a twin that makes him act irrational at times. And twins can be separated from your soul permenently if you know the right person to do it. But Axl's current group of psychics i guess are worthless.

Hopefully the twin want's to release something.. ok
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: