Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  who here belives
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: who here belives  (Read 8059 times)
axlrose20002002
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: December 04, 2004, 12:45:14 PM »

that the cd is really coming out if there is really a new gnr cd
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 12:48:06 PM »

I used to believe.  But now after 5 years of waiting.  I don't believe it anymore.  Axl will NEVER release Chinese Democracy.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 12:51:53 PM »

i fucking believe..... and if someone believed it five years ago and don't believe it anymore, you haven't been awake Grin

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 01:04:39 PM »

democraticly speakin,,,

if he's not gonna release it anytime soon, but are gonna release it

-i would appreciate some information, so you don't expect it to be just around the corner as many people do Angry

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Jan-Christoph K?hler
Headliner

:-)

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 01:15:56 PM »

I still believe  ok

:-)
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »

I believe too....

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 01:38:16 PM »

I believe and I don't believe..

Will you buy cd if it's forced out and axl doesn't want it out..
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 01:40:08 PM »

i would but it wouldn't feel right,

i belive it will be released, sometime Undecided

thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2004, 01:44:13 PM »

i will come out. i don't know when and how, but it will come out. everyone who doesn't believe this, will be proved wrong sooner or later.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
takeshi
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 01:45:19 PM »

I'm hoping that the record company will kick his ass and force him to release the album. ?It may be our only chance of getting to hear it. ?If Axl wants us to support him then he'd better start being more open about what is going on.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2004, 01:51:28 PM »

he'd better start being more open about what is going on.

yes,  yes

if it's not just silent before the storm...

takeshi
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2004, 01:53:26 PM »

he'd better start being more open about what is going on.

yes,? yes

if it's not just silent before the storm...

I worry that it may just be the silence before more silence. nervous
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 02:07:19 PM »

Publish or perish, Victory or Death. nervous
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 02:09:17 PM »

I don't really care if it comes out or not. ?It would be nice if it did come out, but, I'm not banking on it.

I love GNR, always will. ?But, whether or not the album comes out or not, live will still go on. ?I'm not sitting around holding my breath for the album.

If they release it, I'll buy it. ?If they don't, I'll continue to listen to the old stuff.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »

I don't really care if it comes out or not. ?It would be nice if it did come out, but, I'm not banking on it.

I love GNR, always will. ?But, whether or not the album comes out or not, live will still go on. ?I'm not sitting around holding my breath for the album.

If they release it, I'll buy it. ?If they don't, I'll continue to listen to the old stuff.

Then what are we all doing talking about every new gnr topic for, I mean what is new gnr without any music.. How many bands have ever been spoken of without released music..

Everyone can come here and say they don't care this way or that way, but I say bullshit, we (well 99.9%) come here to talk about gnr but most of it is the idea some news might come through, we are waiting for cd and that's why we are here..

I'm not here to talk about old interviews, side projects, this that or the other thing.. My sole purpose is to talk about cd and hear anything towards it's release and upcoming concerts, videos, single etc.. Of course there's vr too, butt hat's another story..

I admitt I do get caught up in certtain topics but that's just because I want to do something here to occupy my time and throw my two cents in..

It just bothers me when people act like it's no big deal, then the next thing they're telling you how big an amazing this album will be and the way gnr will take over the boring rock/emo scene..

Sure I bitch n moan, but you need to vent when you want something so bad..

We can all say it's just 5-6 years since we got something, but to the older fans it's really 1991-93 so I hate when people make it out to be some small amount of time..

I am like a wacko, one day I believe it will be some big project with videos, single ,tours, multi albums, then some days I'm like who am I fooling I'm lucky if there's one album..

People don't be reclusive for ten years or so then in their 40's take over the world and tour endlessly and give you constant albums.. You're either in or out, time to put up or shut up, sucks to be a fan with a geniune interest..
Pryor Murphy
Rocker

Fuck It!

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 04:21:07 PM »

Well if they say it's gonna come out in february 2005...Then I believe it's gonna come out in february 2005.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 05:03:29 PM »

Well if they say it's gonna come out in february 2005...Then I believe it's gonna come out in february 2005.

Whos' they??
Pryor Murphy
Rocker

Fuck It!

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2004, 07:38:26 PM »

Whos' they??

Dizzy. read the article about it. it's in the news section. 2004-october. i don't know if something dramatic has happend since then...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 07:46:47 PM by Pryor Murphy » Logged
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2004, 10:17:57 PM »

I don't really care if it comes out or not.  It would be nice if it did come out, but, I'm not banking on it.

I love GNR, always will.  But, whether or not the album comes out or not, live will still go on.  I'm not sitting around holding my breath for the album.

If they release it, I'll buy it.  If they don't, I'll continue to listen to the old stuff.

Then what are we all doing talking about every new gnr topic for, I mean what is new gnr without any music.. How many bands have ever been spoken of without released music..

Everyone can come here and say they don't care this way or that way, but I say bullshit, we (well 99.9%) come here to talk about gnr but most of it is the idea some news might come through, we are waiting for cd and that's why we are here..

I'm not here to talk about old interviews, side projects, this that or the other thing.. My sole purpose is to talk about cd and hear anything towards it's release and upcoming concerts, videos, single etc.. Of course there's vr too, butt hat's another story..

I admitt I do get caught up in certtain topics but that's just because I want to do something here to occupy my time and throw my two cents in..

It just bothers me when people act like it's no big deal, then the next thing they're telling you how big an amazing this album will be and the way gnr will take over the boring rock/emo scene..

Sure I bitch n moan, but you need to vent when you want something so bad..

We can all say it's just 5-6 years since we got something, but to the older fans it's really 1991-93 so I hate when people make it out to be some small amount of time..

I am like a wacko, one day I believe it will be some big project with videos, single ,tours, multi albums, then some days I'm like who am I fooling I'm lucky if there's one album..

People don't be reclusive for ten years or so then in their 40's take over the world and tour endlessly and give you constant albums.. You're either in or out, time to put up or shut up, sucks to be a fan with a geniune interest..
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I come to a discussion board to discuss several different topics, the discussion board I happen to frequent belongs to a website I really enjoy, because I am a fan of Guns N' Roses. 

Yes, it would be nice to see Chinese Democracy (or any other album) from Guns N' Roses finally get released.  But, it doesn't affect my life to the point where I need to ask "who believes it's gonna happen?"  If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't... it isn't going to change the fact that I am a Guns fan.  I've been a fan since the first time I heard Welcome to the Jungle, back in 1988, and the fact that the new album hasn't been released isn't going to change that for me.

It's no big deal, but I do think that the new album will be amazing when/if it's released.  If it isn't... it's no big deal.

If your life is revolving around this album being released (note:  this is based on your comment that you "need to vent because you want something so bad") ... you might want to evaluate that. 

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2004, 03:55:43 AM »

hey man, music, clubbing, attendin shows and stuff surrondin music can be the entire life for some people,

better than a 9-4 life and always has the need to say "i have a life"

lots here has gotten the idea that cd is around the corner for a time and looks for update on the matter,
that don't qualify for not having a life,

and they sure at the record store or downloading music and media anytime availebale,

dosen't make anyone social geeks or computer nerds, and if someone who is handicapped or something and uses music entertainment to have some meaning... stay away!

Nothin wrong with that peace

musiclovers is always looking for new stuff... and gets sad if their favs dies, postponing or stuff like that occurs

if you don't care... ok peace, but every country, news, reporter, mag, tv station, fans shows a lot of interest and care about it

it's a loss if we misses it imo, and thats not something that won't affect me in some way yes
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 04:50:05 AM by norway » Logged

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: