Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the "axl rose-erin everly-stephanie seymour" saga
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: the "axl rose-erin everly-stephanie seymour" saga  (Read 22140 times)
groupie
Opening Act

I really need to go to therapy...

« on: November 29, 2004, 01:13:30 PM »

axl is well known for more than 30 arrests and lots of lawsuits against him (the most recent one; slash and duff vs axl). i came across a very interesting lawsuit, or actually two of them; but both very much alike; erin everly sued axl for abuse and so did stephanie seymour.
so, i know how erin was axl's wife and long-time girlfriend and that stephanie was the chick from the "don't cry" and "november rain" videos and eventually she and axl got hooked.
but i really don't know that much about the whole "axl-beating-his-girlfriends" thing, so if you know more than i do, please post a comment.

thanx
 smoking

"To use the words of my friend Axl, WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!"
duff, tokyo 1992
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 02:04:13 PM »

no comment'

the one an only horsey !
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 04:32:02 PM »

That's his business.  This is about Guns N' Roses.  Not Axl beating up on someone close to him.  If he was kicking Bon Jovi's ass it would be different, but discussing his problems with females is his business.
RitzWalker8
Rocker

I love my Pancreas!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 04:56:49 PM »

I believe Eriv Everly also said that Axl brain washed her cat to torment her as well.  The only people that can answer that question is Axl or Stephanie/Erin.  I know he wouldn't be the only man in America accussed of such actions.

Ritz Reeves

Ritz Reeves III
Prez
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 08:39:10 PM »

There was a cover story about it in People magazine back in '94.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 08:43:52 PM »

I dont doubt axl may have gotten a bit physical with the ladies
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2004, 08:44:33 PM »

Axl settled out of court in both lawsuits. Seymour has a restraining order from Axl contacting her son, but i dont know if shes included. Personally i think Stephanie used Axl for her modeling career, because the time NR video was released they were already split up/or she moved out, and never came back anyway. She obviously had no intention of getting back together. I think AXl was still holding out hope, so he let Stephanie star in the video.

Erin never did any modeling after her breakup, because there arent any photos of her on the internet. She did part time acting/model at one time.
ASTON
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 09:21:28 PM »

Axl settled out of court in both lawsuits. Seymour has a restraining order from Axl contacting her son, but i dont know if shes included. Personally i think Stephanie used Axl for her modeling career, because the time NR video was released they were already split up/or she moved out, and never came back anyway. She obviously had no intention of getting back together. I think AXl was still holding out hope, so he let Stephanie star in the video.

Erin never did any modeling after her breakup, because there arent any photos of her on the internet. She did part time acting/model at one time.
i agree she probally used all of the men in her life to further her career including the man she married who also produces movie's i think he finally put her in 1 but never heard anything about it also i remember reading about a fight she and axl had ?when er mom was at their house for the holiday's . also hat ?kind of mom lets her 15 year old daughter ?live with jon casablanca a much older man
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2004, 11:35:05 PM »

That's his business.? This is about Guns N' Roses.? Not Axl beating up on someone close to him.? If he was kicking Bon Jovi's ass it would be different, but discussing his problems with females is his business.

why ya gotta bring bon jovi into this?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Spartikcus
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 11:42:15 PM »

Now I think that Evin might have gotten a little out of hand to say that Axl actually brainwashed her cat to torment her.
Thats just plain and simply crazy, what would he do? Whisper commands in its ears? Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2004, 12:27:19 AM »

Now I think that Evin might have gotten a little out of hand to say that Axl actually brainwashed her cat to torment her.
Thats just plain and simply crazy, what would he do? Whisper commands in its ears? Tongue

yeah but which "cat" was she referring too? hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2004, 12:30:12 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if the allegations were true, even if they are slightly exaggerated. It's Axl's word over theirs and quite frankly, I doubt they would both be lying. Is it true that Axl said that he believed Erin and Stephanie were sisters in the previous life who were out to screw him over? If so, Axl should pass the joint and tell us where he gets that kind of pot.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2004, 01:01:10 AM »

Both cases were eventually settled. Seymour's lawyer, Michael Plonsker won't comment except to say that the suit was resolved "amicably". Despite their claims of injury and abuse, neither Erin Everly nor Stephanie Seymour ever filed criminal charges against Axl Rose in connection with the events described. - http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=32
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2004, 01:34:19 AM »

I do remember there was some news from Stephanie Seymour during the week before the  Philly meltdown. A reporter asked her if she still talked to Axl and she responded by saying that she would never consider talking  to him again.  I wonder if this contributed to his strange behavior.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2004, 02:11:38 AM »

LOL, it always seemed like Axl didn't appreciate Bon Jovi too much.  I'd rather see him kick Vince Neil's ass anyway man.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2004, 04:58:42 AM »

LOL, it always seemed like Axl didn't appreciate Bon Jovi too much.? I'd rather see him kick Vince Neil's ass anyway man.

nah he was just pissed someone called him bon jovi, i dont think he disliked them just was annoyed at that. i remember him talkin about bon jovi pretty favorably.

We have two records out, both of them in the Top Ten, and everybody wants another record immediately. They all say, "Let's milk this sucker." It'd be nice to outsell that album. A lot of groups are trying to outsell it. For a debut, it was the highest-selling album in the history of rock and roll. Definitely in America, but I'm not sure that's true worldwide. I read where Bon Jovi was saying nobody's out done their biggie, Slippery When Wet. He knew it was their biggie, and he didn't know if New Jersey would be as big. Of course, you're gonna want to outdo it. What I want to do is just grow as an artist and feel proud of these new songs.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 05:07:03 AM by D » Logged

John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2004, 06:48:06 AM »

Bon Jovi and Sebastian Bach ain't really friends. They were touring together in the 80's and I think Bach punched Bon Jovi and Bon Jovi poured big barrel/class of milk to Bach's head and so on, or was it another way?.. Sebastian instead is/was a good friend of Axl's and others and toured with them? (can't remember) but still they were good friends and I think Axl was defending Bach and took Bach's side in that fight. is this too far stretched..

lots of question-marks as you can see, but the deal is that there was this big fight between Bach and Jon..Bach was friend of Axl's and Axl just choosed the side.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2004, 02:19:35 PM »

some rockers says they heard that axl wanted her to use a cat litter box... wtf nervous

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2004, 03:22:34 PM »

some rockers says they heard that axl wanted her to use a cat litter box... wtf nervous

That's if you believe what Metal Sludge says....

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Eric
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2004, 07:03:28 PM »

Does anyone know how old Stephanie Seymore's son Dylan is? I know Axl has said he wants him to hear it, will explain a lot of things.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: