Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 09:12:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Burning Contraband (and bonus CD) - How to Guide
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burning Contraband (and bonus CD) - How to Guide  (Read 1243 times)
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« on: November 23, 2004, 09:56:15 PM »

I went out and bought Contraband (again) today, for the bonus Cd.? I always burn my Cd's to iTunes and listen to them over my computer.? I was pissed to learn that the bonus Cd also has the same type of copy protection as Contraband.? I ended up buying Contraband, and then downloading the album from iTunes so that I would have a copy on my computer, as well, since I couldn't burn the Cd.? I couldn't do this for the bonus Cd, because it isn't on iTunes, and frankly I shouldn't have to buy the album twice, anyways.?

I went looking, and found a site dedicated to burning the Contraband disc, and thought I'd share it with you guys.? The same procedure works on the bonus disc, too.

Link:? http://weblogs.asp.net/christoc/archive/2004/06/08/151147.aspx

NOTE FOR XP USERS:  To follow these directions you will need to switch to classic view after opening the control panel.  The button that does this can be found in the Upper right hand corner of the contol panel window.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 10:03:22 PM by echrisl » Logged

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 01:25:04 PM »

dude this site (i beleive) is against copying of the bands CDs, DVDs etc.

they dont mind downloads or bootlegs of live performances that were not released but straight copying the site is very much against.

html sucks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: