Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:35:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Formula One 2005 season thread
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Formula One 2005 season thread  (Read 133131 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2005, 07:37:23 PM »

FIA has declined Michelin's request to be allowed to fly in new tyres.....

/jarmo

What's with the tyres? they are playing a decisive factor in every race this year! the FIA should change the rules again ...I kinda agreed at first, but now it's ridiculous. They should allow teams to change tyres as they pleased.

I think I heard the announcers here in the US say something like that the Michelin people weren't really sure what the problem with Ralph's tires was so even if they were allowed to replace them that they couldn't guarantee that the replacement tires wouldn't have the same safety problem.? no

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »

So how about the points? Tongue

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2005, 08:12:10 PM »

What a dissapointment ?no

Schumacher won, but the other drivers, teams, sponsors, fans...everybody else lost today. The FIA is a fucking joke.

Anyway, Following the results from the US Grand Prix...

The Formula 1 HTGTH Fantasy league ( US Grand Prix)

Kiki --- 2 points
Jarmo ---1 point
Ignatius --- 1 points

The F-1 HTGTH Fantasy League Championship

John Daniels --- 2 points
Kiki ---- 2 points
Gypsy ---- 1 point
Ignatius ---- 1 point
Jarmo ---- 1 point
Graciela --- 0 points
Pinball Wizard --- 0 points
Drew--- 0 points
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 08:14:30 PM by Ignatius » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #223 on: June 20, 2005, 11:03:22 AM »

FIA SLAMS MICHELIN FOR "DAMAGING THE SPORT"
Last Updated: Monday, 20, June, 2005, 14:59

The FIA has placed the blame for the United States Grand Prix farce squarely on Michelin?s shoulders.

In a strongly worded statement, the sport?s governing body said that adding a chicane to the Indianapolis track ? as requested by Michelin - was never a realistic option.

The FIA instead suggested to Michelin that their cars should voluntarily drive through the crucial turn 13 at a reduced speed.

?We were told by Michelin that their tyres would be unsafe unless their cars were slowed in the main corner,? the statement read.

?We understood and among other suggestions offered to help them by monitoring speeds and penalising any excess.

?However, the Michelin teams refused to agree unless the Bridgestone runners were slowed by the same amount.  They suggested a chicane.

?The Michelin teams seemed unable to understand that this would have been grossly unfair as well as contrary to the rules.

?The Bridgestone teams had suitable tyres. They did not need to slow down.

?The Michelin teams' lack of speed through turn 13 would have been a direct result of inferior equipment, as often happens in Formula One.?

The FIA categorically dismissed the chicane option advocated by the Michelin teams.

?A chicane would have forced all cars, including those with tyres optimised for high-speed, to run on a circuit whose characteristics had changed fundamentally ? from ultra-high speed to very slow and twisting,? said the FIA statement.

?It would also have involved changing the circuit without following any of the modern safety procedures, possibly with implications for the cars and their brakes.

?It is not difficult to imagine the reaction of an American court had there been an accident (whatever its cause) with the FIA having to admit it had failed to follow its own rules and safety procedures.?

Although the statement made no specific reference to possible penalties, it was heavily critical of Michelin?s conduct.

?(F1?s rules) cannot be negotiated each time a competitor brings the wrong equipment to a race,? it read.

?The FIA wrote to all of the teams and both tyre manufacturers on June 1, 2005, to emphasise that ?tyres should be built to be reliable under all circumstances?

?Each team is allowed to bring two types of tyre: one an on-the-limit potential race winner, the other a back-up which, although slower, is absolutely reliable.

?Apparently, none of the Michelin teams brought a back-up to Indianapolis.

?Rather than boycott the race the Michelin teams should have agreed to run at reduced speed in turn 13.

?The rules would have been kept, they would have earned Championship points and the fans would have had a race.

?As it is, by refusing to run unless the FIA broke the rules and handicapped the Bridgestone runners, they have damaged themselves and the sport.?

http://www.itv-f1.com

Stoddart blames F1 boss for farce

Minardi boss Paul Stoddart has launched a stinging attack on Formula One chief Max Mosley following a US Grand Prix that featured only six cars.
Stoddart said: "Formula One lost sight of anything other than politics.

"The cure was there and it was not taken up by the top person in F1 who had the power to allow it to happen."

Mosley, the president of F1's governing body the FIA, blamed tyre manufacturer Michelin and its teams for the fiasco, saying they had damaged the sport.

"They were offered options but they chose not to accept them," Mosley said.

Mosley said the FIA could not be expected to change the rules - for example by inserting a chicane - just because Michelin did not take the right tyres to the race.

The FIA said it was waiting for a report from its official observer before deciding what further action to take, but added that the rules always had to be adhered to.

"These cannot be negotiated each time a competitor brings the wrong equipment to a race," a statement said.

It added that the "by refusing to run unless the FIA broke the rules and handicapped the Bridgestone runners, [the Michelin teams] have damaged themselves and the sport".

All seven of the teams equipped with Michelin tyres withdrew from the race because of safety concerns.

But Mosley, who was not at the venue, insisted there was no reason for the boycott.

"It seems that the Michelin teams failed to bring a back-up tyre as usual with them to Indianapolis," he added.

"As a result they had a performance problem and asked for the circuit to be changed to overcome their difficulty.

"The FIA offered them options to compete safely within the limitations of their tyres."

Each of the teams, with the exception of Ferrari, agreed on the morning of the race not to compete unless a temporary chicane was installed ahead of the final turn to slow the cars down.

But Stoddart, whose team claimed their first double points finish for 16 years, said: "It was anti-safety - putting in the chicane was a safety measure.

"The argument could have been about whether it was a points-scoring or non points-scoring race, but we would have still entertained the crowd.

"In any other business there'd be calls for the person who did this to resign."

Stoddart also defended his team's decision to race.

"The only reason the Minardis went out was because Jordan didn't adhere to an agreement they'd made earlier about not racing and that left us in an impossible position," he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #224 on: June 20, 2005, 11:21:09 AM »

what a race! I should have gambled and play only the Bridgestones..I really thought that this could never happen! All

the blame is on Michelin now. They had the same problem in the last year and what happened. Nothing. You should

learn something in a year. If you don't, the blame is on you. The one tyre rule is also quite stupid but this is a one

way to slow down the speed of the F1 car. There wouldn't be this "one tyre" rule, if it would be up to me. Nice to see

how this will go on within the next days..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2005, 12:14:23 PM »

http://www.planet-f1.com/features/race_features/story_19992.shtml

Here's part of that article:

Race Director Charlie Whiting
Ross Brawn?s drinking buddy released a letter that he got from Michelin with some smart answers as to why they couldn?t use different tyres on Sunday.

But he?s changed the rules for Bridgestone prior to a race so we?ve been here before. It's surprising nobody?s questioned why Whiting changed the tyre rules at the beginning of the 2003 Brazilian GP.

Back in 2003 you were only allowed to take one wet tyre to races, so you had to make your mind up before the event. Bridgestone arrived at Interlagos with their legendary intermediate tyre that was quite good in wet and mixed conditions. Michelin had a full wet that could run in more rain.

When the heavens opened before the race, Whiting delayed the start because the Bridgestone runners wouldn?t have been able to make it round safely. It was clearly Bridgestone?s fault for not bringing a full wet tyre, but as the argument has gone this weekend ? they knew the situation?

After delaying the start the field was then sent round Interlagos behind the Safety Car until enough water was taken off the circuit. Had they  released the field when it was suitable for the Michelins on full wets, then Fisichella would never have won the race in his Jordan and Kimi Raikkonen may well have got the win.

Nobody complained because it was a safety issue. Fast forward two years and Whiting is not prepared to compromise in another safety situation. This interpretation of the rules when it suits them makes F1 fans deeply suspicius - it's like there was an agenda here from the FIA.

I think it's a big mistake not to be able to make a good enough tyre, but I also think it's stupid that they couldn't have done some kind of agreement and make sure there was a race.

One suggestion was to make sure the Michelin cars would be running at slower speeds in the critical part of the track. Makes no sense, it's supposed to be racing......

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2005, 07:36:11 AM »

BMW TO ANNOUNCE SAUBER DEAL
Last Updated: Wednesday, 22, June, 2005, 10:12

BMW is set to announce a deal with the Sauber team later today.

A press conference has been scheduled at BMW?s Munich headquarters this morning.

BMW confirmed that Peter Sauber is due to attend the event.

Speculation about a future Sauber and BMW relationship has been rife in recent months.

BMW?s current partnership with Williams has become particularly strained this year, and it is thought that the deal will probably be terminated before the contract expires.

One option known to be under consideration is for BMW to buy the Sauber team and turn it into a fully-fledged works squad, like Toyota, Renault and Ferrari.

Alternatively BMW could supply engines to both Sauber and Williams, although the latter team is understood to have already contacted alternative engine suppliers ? including Cosworth and Honda.

The exact nature of the BMW/Sauber arrangement and its implications for Williams should become known within the next few hours.

Interesting, but not surprising. Wonder if they'll do what Renault did with Benetton and rename Sauber to BMW?

Update:

BMW TAKES OVER SAUBER
Last Updated: Wednesday, 22, June, 2005, 15:23

BMW has announced that it is to take over the Sauber Formula 1 team and establish its own works squad from 2006.

"For the first time in the history of BMW, we will be entering the Formula 1 contest under the BMW name," announced BMW board member Dr. Burkhard Goschel.

"We will be taking responsibility for the engine, for the chassis, for the entire package.

"It will enable us to demonstrate our competence as a car manufacturer.

"We do not expect to have instant success, but we want to be a world champion in this class."

The new factory team will take over and expand Sauber?s existing Hinwil base.

"I am very happy that I can hand over this team to good hands," said Peter Sauber.

BMW is currently in the middle of a long-term partnership with Williams ? a relationship that has turned increasingly sour in recent months.

Dr Goschel said that BMW would be happy to continue supplying engines to Williams in 2006.

?We would be happy if Williams would still use BMW engines next season,? he said.

Williams is understood to have already entered into discussions with other engine suppliers, including Honda and Cosworth.

BMW Motorsport Director Dr. Mario Theissen explained BMW?s belief that it would achieve more success as a full works team than as an engine supplier.

?The decision is based on two insights,? he said.

?Firstly, that the influence of the engine on the winning potential of the overall package has diminished.

?The car, tyres and drivers play a greater role than they used to.

?The second insight is that an optimum overall package can only be achieved with a fully integrated team and coherent processes throughout.

"Over the past few years we have proved that we can produce an excellent F1 engine. Maybe the best, I would say.

"Now we are faced with the more sophisticated task of handling everything else."

BMW initially offered Sauber a straightforward customer engine supply deal for 2006, before seeing the opportunity to take control of and rebrand the team.

The current plan is for the existing Sauber team to remain largely intact, but under the BMW name and management.

The BMW management preferred not to discuss potential drivers at this stage.

The paddock rumour mill has already suggested that current Williams driver Nick Heidfeld would be a strong candidate for a seat with the new team.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 10:53:56 AM by jarmo » Logged

John Daniels
VIP

« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »

BMW TO ANNOUNCE SAUBER DEAL
Last Updated: Wednesday, 22, June, 2005, 10:12

BMW is set to announce a deal with the Sauber team later today.

A press conference has been scheduled at BMW?s Munich headquarters this morning.

BMW confirmed that Peter Sauber is due to attend the event.

Speculation about a future Sauber and BMW relationship has been rife in recent months.

BMW?s current partnership with Williams has become particularly strained this year, and it is thought that the deal will probably be terminated before the contract expires.

One option known to be under consideration is for BMW to buy the Sauber team and turn it into a fully-fledged works squad, like Toyota, Renault and Ferrari.

Alternatively BMW could supply engines to both Sauber and Williams, although the latter team is understood to have already contacted alternative engine suppliers ? including Cosworth and Honda.

The exact nature of the BMW/Sauber arrangement and its implications for Williams should become known within the next few hours.

Interesting, but not surprising. Wonder if they'll do what Renault did with Benetton and rename Sauber to BMW?

/jarmo

I believe that's the case. It has been a trend for some time. it could be that there will be a time when there are only car manufacturer's teams.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #228 on: June 27, 2005, 07:17:25 PM »

French GP coming up this weekend. Hopefully there'll be more cars racing in this race.? nervous

The Michelin teams are supposed to explain themselves to the FIA this week. They'll get probably punished in one way or another so that the FIA can show them who the boss is.

SCHU CAUTIOUS OVER TITLE CHANCES

World champion Michael Schumacher has warned Ferrari fans not to get too excited about the team's revived title chances after his recent US Grand Prix win and second place in Canada.

While restating that he has not given up on retaining his title, Schumacher is fully aware that with only Minardi and Jordan as competition in the farcical race at Indianapolis, his victory did not fully reflect Ferrari's competitive state.

"In regard to the championship," he told his website, "it's become a little more open now, because the races in the United States and Canada were good to us.

"Still I can only caution everyone not to become too optimistic as a result of that. The gap to championship leader Fernando Alonso is still extremely big.

"We've still got a long way to go.

"But at least we're in a better position in the fight for the title now than we were before. That's a plus for us, because we had never given up the fight and will surely not do so in future."

Schumacher also insisted that his team is recovering some of the performance disadvantage to Renault and McLaren in testing, and believes that Ferrari is now much closer to the ultimate pace.

"We made good progress in terms of our work at Barcelona," he said.

"I don't think that we're going to put in a major leap forward, but I think that we will be doing a little better from now on.

"I can really be satisfied with that. That was real progress."

The German also reckons that despite Alonso's points lead of 22 points over Kimi Raikkonen, and July's packed schedule of four races, the title battle is unlikely to come to an early conclusion.

"There are so many races this year, after July as well, so I don't believe in a possible preliminary decision," he said.

"Of course we'll try to do the best we can at Magny-Cours anyway. We'll see what's in it for us there."

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 07:58:58 AM by jarmo » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2005, 08:21:01 AM »

TEAMS UNCERTAIN OF FATE AFTER RULING
Last Updated: Wednesday, 29, June, 2005, 15:05

Formula 1's seven Michelin-shod teams will head into this weekend's French Grand Prix uncertain of their fate after being found guilty on two counts of bringing Formula 1 into disrepute by the FIA World Motor Sport Council in Paris.

The FIA has announced that it has adjourned discussion of any penalty for Williams, McLaren, Renault, Toyota, BAR, Red Bull and Sauber until an extraordinary meeting of the World Motorsport Council, to be held on September 14.

The seven teams were called to Paris on Wednesday to give evidence to the FIA's WMC after they withdrew en masse from the race at Indianapolis on safety grounds following a series of Michelin tyre failures over the US GP weekend.

A week of recrimination and politicking between the FIA, the teams and Michelin followed before Wednesday's hearing.

The teams were found guilty of failing to ensure that they were in possession of suitable tyres at the US Grand Prix.

It was also ruled that the teams were guilty of refusing to allow their cars to start the race because they had a right to use the pitlane on each lap.

The teams were cleared of all other charges against them.

These included refusing to race at Indy with speed restrictions at Turn 13 and combining to make a deliberate demonstration of not racing because they had the intention to race up until last minute

They were also found not guilty of failing to inform stewards not to race for the same reason.

MAX: UNFAIR TO IMPOSE PENALTY NOW
Last Updated: Wednesday, 29, June, 2005, 15:52

FIA president Max Mosley says the decision to delay any punishment for Michelin's seven teams, found guilty on Wednesday of bringing the sport into disrepute on two counts, was the only "fair" course of action to take.

The seven team principals were summoned to explain their mass withdrawal from the US GP in an emergency FIA World Motor Sport Council meeting,

Mosley explained to a packed press conference at the L'automoble Club de France in Paris following the meeting that any decision over punishment will be adjourned until a further extraordinary meeting in mid-September.

"It would be unfair to impose a severe penalty today, but by September 14, if nothing changes then it would be fair," said Mosley.

"The only decision to take was to postpone that decision until a later date."

Mosley indicated that for now Formula 1' main objectives were to repair its reputation in the States and to see how Michelin and the teams respond to the crisis.

He added that the WSMC would consider whether these had been achieved before coming to a decision over the team's fate in September.

"The number one priority is to secure compensation for the fans who attended the Indianapolis Grand Prix and to ensure Formula 1 maintains a position in the US," he said.

"Secondly we need to find out what they [the teams and Michelin] intend to do to ensure that this never happens again."

Mosley had further criticism for Michelin - with whom he has waged a war of words since the Indy fiasco - but said that it was difficult to sanction the French tyre manufacturer over the affair.

"Michelin should be feeling deeply ashamed, but there is no way we can impose a penalty because we have no contract with them, only the teams that are supplied by them," he said.

STODDART: SIGNS ?NOT GOOD? FOR MICHELIN TEAMS
Last Updated: Wednesday, 29, June, 2005, 13:03

Minardi boss Paul Stoddart has hinted that the outcome of the FIA World Council hearing may be unfavourable to the seven Michelin teams which controversially withdrew from the US Grand Prix.

?The general feeling of the people I?ve spoken to is that it is not good, but I can?t elaborate on that,? said the Australian.

Stoddart also revealed that "the manufacturer teams are going to meet at five o'clock to discuss the situation at a hotel around the corner."

The team principals of McLaren, Renault, Williams, Toyota, Sauber, Red Bull and BAR have been called today to the HQ of world motorsport?s governing body at the Place de la Concorde in Paris to face charges of bringing the sport into disrepute.

They refused to race at Indianapolis on June 19 after tyre supplier Michelin said it couldn?t guarantee the safety of its tyres following several failures blamed on excessive load through the banked Turn 13.

That left just Ferrari, Jordan and Minardi on the grid, sparking a global outcry and a week of public debate between the teams, Michelin and the FIA as to who was at fault for the fiasco.

Potential penalties for the teams could include fines, loss of championship points or even a ban from the sport.

The bosses of the seven teams were all called in individually at 10-minute intervals to see the board of national motorsport chiefs that forms the FIA?s World Motor Sport Council throughout Wednesday morning.

They would not disclose to the waiting crowd of journalists what went on in the behind-closed-doors meeting as they left however.

?The comment is that there is no comment,? said Red Bull team principal Christian Horner.

MICHELIN OFFERS US FANS A REFUND
Last Updated: Wednesday, 29, June, 2005, 12:57

French tyre manufacturer Michelin has offered to refund race day ticket holders for the US Grand Prix, the company announced in a statement on Tuesday.

Michelin stressed that the decision, which could cost between ?7m and ?10m, was a "sincere gesture of goodwill" and that it had voluntarily decided to refund the US fans despite being under no legal obligation to do so.

"Michelin deeply regrets that the public was deprived of an exciting race and therefore wishes to be the first to make a strong gesture towards the spectators," read the statement.

More

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 10:55:03 AM by jarmo » Logged

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »

Kimi's engine broke during the first flying lap. He may be force t start from the middle of the grid on sunday.

Anyway guys, remember to post your top 8 before the race starts sunday.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #231 on: July 02, 2005, 07:49:28 AM »

Here's my picks for the France race:

1.? Alonso
2.? M. Schumacher
3.? Trulli
4.? Raikkonen
5.? Montoya
6.? Fisichella
7.? Barrichello
8.? R. Schumacher

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #232 on: July 02, 2005, 10:25:47 AM »

Good Guess Gypsy? yes

Gambling a bit...

1.- Fernando Alonso
2.- JP Montoya
3.- Barrichello
4.- Kimi
5.- Trulli
6.- Sato
7.- Fisichella
8.- Button

It's really bizarre looking at the world championship ranks Kimi is only 3 points ahead of Michael, when the latter has had his worst season in years and the finn (when not unlucky) has dominated the races with Fernando. Could you imagine what would happen if Schumi won this years championship after what happened two weeks ago?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 10:33:26 AM by Ignatius » Logged
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #233 on: July 02, 2005, 11:02:18 AM »

I think the race will end like this:

1. Alonso
2. Michael
3. Trulli
4. Barichello
5. Kimi
6. Massa
7. Montoya
8. Fisichella

I don't believe in BAR...I think they are gonna end another race without any point...

I wish I could bet on Minard, it would be cool to see them at the podium!!  rofl

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #234 on: July 02, 2005, 03:36:47 PM »

1. Fernando Alonso      Renault 
2. Michael Schumacher   Ferrari   
3. Rubens Barrichello   Ferrari   
4. Jarno Trulli         Toyota 
5. Juan Pablo Montoya   McLaren       
6. Giancarlo Fisichella Renault     
7. Kimi R?ikk?nen       McLaren
8. Jenson Button        BAR       

/jarmo

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2005, 06:14:58 AM »

Graciela, Daniels, Kiki...

Just an hour to go.
Graciela
« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2005, 07:25:24 AM »

1. Alonso
2. Schumacher
3. Trulli
4. Barrichello
5. Raikkonen
6. Fisichella
7. Montoya
8. Sato
John Daniels
VIP

« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2005, 07:42:56 AM »

1. Alonso
2. M. Schumacher
3. Fisichella
4. Kimi R?ikk?nen   
5. Montoya   
6. Trulli
7. Barrichello
8. Button
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2005, 09:59:37 AM »

end of race...

1. Fernando Alonso - Renault (M) 1h31.22.233
2. Kimi Raikkonen - McLaren (M) + 11.805
3. Michael Schumacher - Ferrari (B) + 1:21.914
4. Jenson Button - BAR (M) + 1 lap
5. Jarno Trulli - Toyota (M) + 1 lap
6. Giancarlo Fisichella - Renault (M) + 1 lap
7. Ralf Schumacher - Toyota (M) + 1 lap
8. Jacques Villeneuve - Sauber (M) + 1 lap

I didn't see the whole race because I fall sleep when they were on the 32nd lap... drool...so I don't know what happened there because I can't believe that Kimi got the 2nd spot, BAR got their first points in the season and WTF Jacques Villeneuve is doin' at 8th?!?

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2005, 11:25:29 AM »

Good solid race by Alonso. I was impressed seeing Kimi moving up from 13 to number 2. Great race by him.

The rest? what kind I say, Alonso lapped everyone today but Kimi and Schumi.

Did anyone see how much tension there is between Alonso & Schumacher? Their relationship got worse after what happened a few weeks ago, I think nobody doesn't really get along with Schumacher out there...not even his brother.

Anyway...the results and the overall standings of our little game are left as follows:

The F-1 Fantasy League (France Grand Prix)

Gypsy Soul --- 2 points
Ignatius --- 2 points
Pinball --- 1 point
Jarmo --- 2 points
Graciela --- 2 points
Daniels --- 1 point
Drew --- out
Kiki --- out

The F-1 Fantasy League Championship

Gypsy Soul --- 3 Points
Ignatius --- 3 point
Jarmo --- 3 points