Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Let me vent..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let me vent..  (Read 18867 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: November 10, 2004, 01:43:25 PM »

Listen don't anyone go bashing me or anything, I just feel this way at times.. It's tough being a gnr fans these days.. I wanted to see howm others feel and if some agree or whatever.. It's just some feelings I've had and don't want anyone to flip.. I still want cd and for the band to do well..

I know alot of us have looked forward to the new album since around 1999 when axl did his interview regarding cd and oh my god with kurt loder.. Also with the shows from 2001-02..

It's almost two years ago since gnr did anything (dec 5 msg) and everything has gone bad since and it seems to just drift further away.. I know we get some info from dizzy n tommy but none of it is really concrete, and the date was pushed back from nov, to what looks like february..

My question is will you still be as into it if nothing happens by february?

Also something I've given a little thought to, ...Wouldn't it have been better if gnr was just left dead after the group broke up??Nothing good has come out of this revival and it's an entirely different lineup and it has been switched again..
To me it's like michael jordan coming back with the wizards, he should have just enjoyed the best years and the great things he accomplished and ended this chapter in his life.. Not saying music, just gnr and it's name and anything to do with it..

New gnr has been a troubled tale so to speak, nothing good has come from it.. If in 1999 it was used and went with maybe my feeling would be different, but it's 5 years later..

It would have been better if it just died in 1994 and we only had incredible memories of the group who did their last show in 93..

Now the memories (not mine just in general press, outside world) are of failed/aborted tour, two riots, trerrible hair, plastic surgery, fat, etc etc..

Axl could do whatever in music, just should have let gnr stay dead, it's not gnr anymore ,anyways..

This is just one interpertation of how I feel at times so be calm..
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 01:50:50 PM »

Dude I'm with you, at times I have thought it would be better to have some kind of closure to Guns n' Roses as opposed to this mysterious beast of an album that never gets released. Its not like I'm not listening to other stuff, there are some fantastic new bands and material out there (but I think every day you have to search harder), but still in the back of my mind there is a longing...but I'm sure this is more out of curiosity than anything else!

Still, there are twenty days left in November, and I still log in every morning praying that there will be an announcement that sets everything straight. Even a confirmed Axl sighting would some kind of comfort!

Peace bro

Here today...ready to rock
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 02:25:16 PM »

I'm with you too. When that fax came through to MTV saying Slash had quit, the Gun 'n' Roses name should've ended there. But it's not our choice to make so that's that, and it's also a Dead horse.

When I saw them in Toronto in 2002 Axl was so amazing and in to 'it' that I thought "this is it! Guns are back" but less than 2 weeks later GnR was thrown into obscurity again. I just try not to think anymore about a release date. "The fuckin' thing will come when it comes" I tell myself, but yet I still come here every day (Multiple times hihi ) hoping for a real, official release date. But until I see the album in the stores I ain't believin' shit! We should all do the same thing and we won't get all worked up over it being "pushed back" when there hasn't even been an official release date (just fuckin' rumors) ok

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 02:44:42 PM »

scabbie, nemo, I agree, I just can't help myself, at times I want to just say hey whenevr it comes out it'll come out, but I just can't not be interested in it.. I thought 2002 was it ,I thought msg was great, the following day my mood switched..

I sometims wish it ended so I didn't have to be curious every day I use the computer.. I was real happy thinking gnr was over and had such amazing music to always have, now I just feel like I've been awaken to just get let down over n over..

Two years after a comeback is a long time to wait for something you really wanted, and nothing is even in stone that it has to happen anytime soon..

Sometiems part of me worries that it's taken so long that another member might just leave..
Closure would have been great, everything ends and other things spawn..

maybe one day axl n slash will do a page n plant type album/tour.. I have music i love also, just this is the music I have cared about the most ,and the name defiently doesn't help the mindset..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 02:46:46 PM »

Yes, because that album doesn't really affect my daily life anyway.

I can't relate to being angry or upset about it.

I just don't understand why some people seem so upset about an album. My opinion is that it'll be out when it's done. Apparently it's not done yet, so why bother being upset about it?

I think I was more upset about the cancelled shows in 2001 than this. I had tickets to one of the shows. A little different than waiting for something you never paid for.... Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 02:53:22 PM »

I just don't understand why some people seem so upset about an album. My opinion is that it'll be out when it's done. Apparently it's not done yet, so why bother being upset about it?

I think I was more upset about the cancelled shows in 2001 than this. I had tickets to one of the shows. A little different than waiting for something you never paid for.... Wink

/jarmo

I understand that, I know what you mean, I'm also not upset, I'm more disappointed, it would apear that from interviews or the actual tour that it should have come about sooner..? I have a big interest in other music, mostly vr, it's just hard not to think about this..

Everyone has diferent ways of looking at things.,.

It does affect my daily life to a degree because thats what makes me visit the forums.. Wink
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 02:57:17 PM »

Let me vent..
uve been venting since you got here...

and everything has gone bad since and it seems to just drift further away.
aside from bucket leaving what has gone bad?

and the date was pushed back from nov, to what looks like february..
WHat date? I never new we had an official release date by gnr and the company and then it got pushed back? Have i been in the same cave as Axl?

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. If CD doesnt come out we do not get any news/single/video/album etc I think this will happen for me....

my intensity and love for this band will begin to diminish. I swear to god i love this band so much. This new incarsination. Not just axl but the band as a whole. And over the past few months my intensity for this band has began to diminish. I no longer think about CD non stop. Maybe its because im getting older and have other shit to worry about. Its partly because of the no communication. But mostly its ebcause I got sick n tired of the same old shit and negativity that lurks here on the board. I would say that has contributed most, for me personally. Same peopel saying the same stuff in every topic. Its like Ill just wont even bother and just wait....

Also experience on these boards make u wise. ?for the past yr and a half I havnt really bought into any of the rumors. Its the same gay shit. Faggity ass peopel playing source, etc. It gets old.

Once things heta up again I knwo the passion and energy that I once had for this band will come right back and then some. When that album drops it will be time for the fans/beleivers/whatver time to shine and do the talking.

New gnr has been a troubled tale so to speak, nothing good has come from it.. If in 1999 it was used and went with maybe my feeling would be different, but it's 5 years later..

I look at it the exact opposite. WHat has gone wrong musically? nothing...atleast yet. And when its all said and done..thats what going to count. The content of the material and how good it is. If gnr stepped up then all of this frusteration will be gone once that last note on CD is heard.
In fact it will be that much sweeter. We all have gone thru the ups and downs of this whole thing. What if CD is great> it will be a special thing. And all those battles,rumors or whatver will have been worth it.

If the album is what we want it to be then the legacy of gnr and Axl will become greater. There will be 2 chapters for the future fans to see. Old gnr and new gnr. Hopefully the new era can match or surpass the old in terms of music. If so then the gnr name will be fine. Things,attitudes, outlooks, opinions,vies on gnr as it is today will change, for bette ror for worse, soley on 1 thing...the music they release.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 03:03:28 PM »

and the date was pushed back from nov, to what looks like february..
WHat date? I never new we had an official release date by gnr and the company and then it got pushed back? Have i been in the same cave as Axl?

Ease off, you're the one who went the most ape shit over the whole VH1 thing... it seems like there was a plan to release it in November.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 03:15:14 PM »

First off young gunner if you think the only thing wrong over a 5 year period is just buckethead then you haven't been watching,, There's no album, and I doubt it was just his fault, axl mentioned cd in a 1999 interview with kurt loder..

Second Dizzy had mentioned november was pushed back, btm said slated for november, and also where they just warming up in 2002 with a chinese democracy tour?? The plan was to tour then not do anything? SUre bucket letf, but he isn't the entire band ,there's still 7 other guys..

I never said before today that them not using the name was or might have been best, that's how I was venting.. I was also saying I was content when the band ended ,then I got excited in 1999, I figured we had omg and we were rolling, things were going along, and finally in 2002 we had the start of everything... It just turned into a complete mess..

We've had names to songs for years n years, are you trying to say none of this was even done. WHo goes on tour to support an album they don't even have near finished? Everything is ass backwards around new gnr.. WHy close the vmas, why do anything for this album towards promotion if you don't have a product? That's why the last two years have bothered me..

I have alot of other things I care about, but when I use my pc I usually want to check for info regarding the album, I have no interest in talking about what gnr once did, I am interested in the now.. This is why I mentioned the idea of them/axl have just went on with his life doing other things.. He woke up his sleeping fans only to make them wait years n years..

I was perfectly happy knowing gnr came n went and would always be remembered as the best of their time with great albums.,. Now gnr is known for all negatives.. Not the memory I wanted..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 03:19:38 PM »

Listen don't anyone go bashing me or anything, I just feel this way at times.. It's tough being a gnr fans these days.. I wanted to see howm others feel and if some agree or whatever.. It's just some feelings I've had and don't want anyone to flip.. I still want cd and for the band to do well..

I know alot of us have looked forward to the new album since around 1999 when axl did his interview regarding cd and oh my god with kurt loder.. Also with the shows from 2001-02..

It's almost two years ago since gnr did anything (dec 5 msg) and everything has gone bad since and it seems to just drift further away.. I know we get some info from dizzy n tommy but none of it is really concrete, and the date was pushed back from nov, to what looks like february..

Also something I've given a little thought to, ...Wouldn't it have been better if gnr was just left dead after the group broke up??Nothing good has come out of this revival and it's an entirely different lineup and it has been switched again..
To me it's like michael jordan coming back with the wizards, he should have just enjoyed the best years and the great things he accomplished and ended this chapter in his life.. Not saying music, just gnr and it's name and anything to do with it..

It would have been better if it just died in 1994 and we only had incredible memories of the group who did their last show in 93..

Now the memories (not mine just in general press, outside world) are of failed/aborted tour, two riots, trerrible hair, plastic surgery, fat, etc etc..

Axl could do whatever in music, just should have let gnr stay dead, it's not gnr anymore ,anyways..

This is just one interpertation of how I feel at times so be calm..

I think Axl has an extra-ordinary talent and I, personally, am happy he is still recording music. Axl has a good brain and a good ear for music and Gnr has always been centred around him and his talent, and he has produced the best music for gnr, imo

As for failed tours, everyone does it, as for other stuff, it's is the press trying to goad Axl into a response. It's an age old thing and all it really does at the end of the day is give Axl attention
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2004, 03:28:33 PM »

Mysteron maybe gnr was just axl for you, but for me the guitar parts were just as big, just like mick n keith, prerry n tyler page plant, etc..Also izzy's songwriting and friendship with axl to keep him in check.. As for his ear and eevrything else I agree, and I never said he shouldn't continue doing music, I only said that he should have moved on in regards to gnr..

As far as everyone has tour problems and so on I agree, but how many times does this happen on the comeback tour to get nothing for two years since the last show (well 23 months) We've only had new material in 91 to be honest..

I also believe the press says bad things and does everything get in the ring tackled,.. I also believe he bring something upon himself, we have the album we're not even talking about this, we have a tour we are talking about something else..
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 03:40:34 PM »

/jarmo

I understand that, I know what you mean, I'm also not upset, I'm more disappointed, it would apear that from interviews or the actual tour that it should have come about sooner..? I have a big interest in other music, mostly vr, it's just hard not to think about this..

Everyone has diferent ways of looking at things.,.

It does affect my daily life to a degree because thats what makes me visit the forums.. Wink

I think what you say is very true Mike.  After years of coming on here and being a fan for so long.  My opinions have changed and my attitude in how i react to news has changed ect because we get so much bull shit come through and the delays ect.  But i think the last line you said is actually the truth.  Everybody who comes to these sites - secretly, if not openly, wants one day to read Chinese Democracy in the shops Now!!  lol 

Let's be honest we are all praying to read that in the news section one day.  Other wise why would people come here?  Certainly not to talk about Axl's hair and dress sense...
The live your life quote of Axl's that people use, is like a shield, of course it's not all we want in life - but it comes close lol Axl Rose is a fuckin inspiration and we want to hear something new - thats all. 

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Death Cube K
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2004, 03:51:08 PM »

No.

Memories are memories. I was too young for any big things in 87-93 anyway, so getting the old bootlegs and looking at the old pictures of the band is just a distant memory. Where's the fun in that? It's just nostalgia. It got nothing for me besides that..just the memories. I wouldnt be an active GNR fan if it was no more, then I would be going somewhere else where things actually happened, something to look forward too, something exciting. Why is this so hard for people to understand? I just can't see any entertainment in that.

So maybe this thing havent gone as smooth as people expected, but it's still entertainment, it doesnt affect me on a deep inner level or something, as some people actually gets affected it by seems. Like Axl took his hand into your souls and shook it real hard making it sound worse than if your girlfriend dumped you for a big fat ugly guy with no hair on his head.

There has never been a release date. Just rumours. Dont forget that.

I admit it's over-due, but who cares. You guys still have the bootegs from 1988 to watch another time right?

I believe in this band because it's different. It's the most brave thing any musician could do. GNR was always centered around Axl Rose, they would have been nothing without him. And from my point of view, he's also the talented song writer and musician from the old guys. So if he wants to bring this thing called Guns N Roses back togheter with the new guys (are they even new anymore?) then I support it, because I know it will be hugely debatable even within the most hardcore GNR fans and for me that's entertaining. The GNR fanbase is still very much alive, still moving, still debating, still going somewhere.

I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for the new band. It would be just boring then.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 04:09:31 PM »

First off young gunner if you think the only thing wrong over a 5 year period is just buckethead then you haven't been watching,, There's no album, and I doubt it was just his fault, axl mentioned cd in a 1999 interview with kurt loder..
Ive been watching a lot more than you, I guarentee that.
You fail to mention that Axl has along with Axl saying it might show up he has also said, soon is not the word, we'll go back and do some more recording, etc.

and also where they just warming up in 2002 with a chinese democracy tour?? The plan was to tour then not do anything? SUre bucket letf, but he isn't the entire band ,there's still 7 other guys..
Basically. The 2002 tour was a warmup. Test the waters, get the band out there gelling, and to get the hell out of the studio.
Axl said at the end of the vmas, that they would start the american leg and then go back and do some more recording.

How can you tell me that Im not watching carefully when you dismiss Bucket as just a member leaving? You look at GNr differently than I and Axl does. Axl wants to build a band. Most of you peopel think he just goes out and gets whoever he wants and thats it. Its got to be and feel right with the band. That began to take shape when Bucket came a long.

I figured we had omg and we were rolling, things were going along, and finally in 2002 we had the start of everything... It just turned into a complete mess
Go read the articles on this very site. Go read the RS articles back in 2000. Vocals werent even down in 2000!
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out how things have developed over time.
The album began to take shape in 2002/3ish....I assume the recent "delays" have been badluck and Axls perfectionism.....
The Pr side has been a mess not the music side

I have no interest in talking about what gnr once did, I am interested in the now.. This is why I mentioned the idea of them/axl have just went on with his life doing other things.. He woke up his sleeping fans only to make them wait years n years..

I was perfectly happy knowing gnr came n went and would always be remembered as the best of their time with great albums.,. Now gnr is known for all negatives.. Not the memory I wanted..
And all of those "bad" memories you speak of will all end once the dam album is released. What if CD is a masterpiece? Will you still be whining about Axls braids, etc? Hell no. Youll be too busy listening and talking baout the album.

It all comes down to the music this band releases.

I only said that he should have moved on in regards to gnr..
In Axls mind GNR hasnt ended. Why should Axl let go of GNr if he beleives it can continue in success and improve?

You can say what you want about Axl and keeping the name. Fact is most of the old fans care and the casual rock fan is atleast curious about what the hell he is up to.

Its been a decade since Gnr has released something. Axl for the most part has remained silent and has been able to keep peopel interested in him and the album. That alone speaks for itself. Even if Axl went under a new name and took the same amount of time, peopel would still be curious.

Whether you think he is capable of doing it or not. All people will agree that Axl is a smart guy. This album and new era will define his musical career. He will either make hismelf a bigger laughing stock or elevate his already legendary status to another level.
When the album is released we will be alble to define and categorize this whole new era of gnr and th einternet, rumors,albums, etc. Until we get that material we can only speculate. We can only debate the same shit. We can say the same things. When its released it will be a whole new ballgame. And i am 10000% confident that Axl and the band will deliver the goods.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2004, 04:29:09 PM »

Mysteron maybe gnr was just axl for you, but for me the guitar parts were just as big, just like mick n keith, prerry n tyler page plant, etc.

I agree GnR is more than Axl. But!! GnR cannot be without Axl. It's his voice and charisma that draws fans.  But, Mysteron, it will be (and is) very hard for people to accept this new band as GnR, without Duff and Slash in the fold.

Also izzy's songwriting and friendship with axl to keep him in check.

HA HA HA,  rofl rofl That's some pretty funny shit. When has Axl ever been in check?  rofl rofl

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 04:37:47 PM »

Well he said at the vmas that they would do more recording, yes that's a given I guess.. I love how he explained what kind of songs were going to be on chinese d in a 1999 interview but in 2002 he needed to record more.. He must have just threw the entire album he had in the trash?

I know we have different feelings youngunner but I don't think he just did a tour to test the waters and get out of ?the studio, he backed it with an album name, the one people were anticipating.. If he did then it was foolsih, why give hope for nothing if it wasn't even finished..
I mean they don't have one album out yet and they need to get out of the studio already, but then they have time for solo projects? I smell bullshit on that issue..

You seem to know alot about what axl wants and what he's going to do and what he has planned.. We all know shit, we just try and piece things by the little info we've gotten..

I wouldn't be complaining if we had something, that's all anyone wants, you or anyone else can live behind the "live your life" line but being gnr fans this is important to us.. I lived my life since gnr borke up, I only gained interest again when axl mentioned all these things.. No one forced this upon him, it's just a natural reaction to regain interest..

Vmas a big light behind him said Chinese democracy, the tour was chinese democracy, so I kind of expected to be holding chinese democracy two years later..

I know axl wants things write and buckethead leaving was part of a delay, butt eh man had to do some recording while he was there and the others needed to pick up slack of one guitar player for one album.. They're so tied down fixing things that tommy has been touring for months now, yet the album isn't even done.. These guys found time to vreate their own bands, write music and tour all when this album was in such a mess because buckethead left.. Doesn't make much sence when you think about it..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2004, 04:45:41 PM »

well, its weird they choosed to name the 2002 tour Chinese Democracy!!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2004, 04:45:58 PM »

remember u cant judge axl in the same light as other artists, true other artists take maybe a year if that to write and record An album, but remember Axl isnt recording just An album, he is tryin to do something innovative,new and classic, that takes way longer than just tryin to put out a good cd.

I could come on here today and say that im through waiting on Chinese Democracy and fuck Axl, but i couldnt really ever mean it. ?Its a double edged sword in the way u cant not wait for it even if u dont want too. I mean we are powerless being a fan is something u cant just switch off.

Im like Jarmo in the way it doesnt bother my everyday life, i just find other bands and things to fill that void till axl is ready, cause i know when he is ready its gonna be well worth the wait.

I watched the VMA performance twice last night before i went to bed and it had me more excited then i have been in a very long time. Axl's openin wttj scream and his awesome madagascar and the way he sings "why dont u take me home" parts on PC showed to me that he still has it and on the CD his vocals will be as great as ever.

I do wish Buckethead was still in the group, to me BH really elevated GNR another level with his unbelievable playing, his tapping at the end of PC is the greatest thing i have ever seen, i still sit in awe and watch him even though ive seen it 30 times.

We have two great bands now instead of one and? I feel lucky that i now have two great bands to follow!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 04:49:06 PM by WHITE TOAST » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2004, 05:08:12 PM »

He must have just threw the entire album he had in the trash?
Perhaps. as the band evolved and solidified new material aorse, hence things change.

but I don't think he just did a tour to test the waters and get out of  the studio, he backed it with an album name, the one people were anticipating.. If he did then it was foolsih, why give hope for nothing if it wasn't even finished..
Ive said countless times that the 2002 tour was pointless in the way they set it up. They could have doen things a little differently and it would have been a more productive and successful tour.
I also remember Fortus saying once on the raod that the tour gave them a chance to get out of the studio.
Look at it logically. Axl and the band have been in the studio since 99 working on material. Why would it be out of the question for them to go to a tour just to see if they work in a live setting as a band?
You look at the past tour as the beginning of CD and then failed. GNR looks at it as something along the LONG process.

I mean they don't have one album out yet and they need to get out of the studio already, but then they have time for solo projects? I smell bullshit on that issue..
They were working in the studio non stop. They needed a break.
As for the solo projects. Its simple. The majority of the work is done. The members arent needed. Its up to Axl to put it all together. The band made the music as a band. Now they ar ejust waiting for Axl to ring the troops in.

you or anyone else can live behind the "live your life" line but being gnr fans this is important to us..
I know because for the people who believe and accept the wait, GNR and Cd doesnt mean as much Roll Eyes

No one forced this upon him, it's just a natural reaction to regain interest..

And he hasnt forced you to stick around. Is there a rule that says being that you regained interest Axl owes you something. You can walk right out just like you walked right in. Simple if you ask me.

Axl owes us 1 thing. The album. But he doesnt owe us when that album should be in our hands. He owes us an album that he feels he has put his ultimate best into. And thats the goal. To put everything into this band and album then release it. How long will it take. Who the hell knows.

What we do know is this: that chinese democracy and anythign else the band releases will be soemthing that they poured their heart and sould into. Its something that they had every intention to make the bst dam album possible. Will they make it. Thats for your ears to decide. My point is the intentions. And as a fan thats all I care about. That the band I love has worked their balls off to make the best album they can make.

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2004, 05:17:21 PM »

Why did anyone excpect a release date anytime after the VMA 2002 performance...Axl said himself that "You'll See It, But I Dont Know If Soons The Word"...he said theyd do there american leg of the tour and then do some more recording..so he had no plans of releasing it in 2002....i still think Febuary is the time to shoot for

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: