Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2024, 03:22:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228501 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What does Axl say on Live Versions of Double Talkin' Jive?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What does Axl say on Live Versions of Double Talkin' Jive?  (Read 4351 times)
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« on: November 09, 2004, 09:59:35 PM »

Does he say:

"You dig what the fuck I'm sayin...homefuck?"

if so...hehe...kinda funny =)

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 04:54:18 PM »

Yea, I think so!

Also like what he says at the start of Tokyo.

something like: ''we dedicate this next song to people who tell u u can never fuckin get anywhere with ur life, this is called double talkin jive mother fucker!''

That's a hatrick for Doull
groupie
Opening Act

I really need to go to therapy...

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 06:04:54 AM »

yeah he does say say it. but i like his police hat the best. and slash's solo afterwards.
 Wink

"To use the words of my friend Axl, WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!"
duff, tokyo 1992
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 10:00:16 PM »

Yeah this was a cool bit he said at the start of a Paris show in 1992:
I'd like to dedicate this next song to a man who likes to play games, to a man who lives his life playing games, pre-meditated games, a man who's so empty that's all he can do - play fuckin' games, a man who's a parasite, a man who makes...who lives his life on sucking off other people's life force and their energy, an old man who likes to live precariously through young people and suck up all their life because he has none of his own id like to dedicate this song to a cheap punk called Warren Beaty.? A man who has a family and a baby but he's gotta spend his time fucking around with other people because he doesn't know what to do with his own life.? A man who uses you, uses the media, who uses everybody to fulfil his fuckin' parasidic needs.? Well listen home fuck,? if you think Madonna kicked your ass im betting my money on Annette you stupid fuckin' asshole this is a song called Double Talkin' Jive Motherfucker!!!
groupie
Opening Act

I really need to go to therapy...

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 02:30:02 PM »

yeah that's a good one. hihi i couldn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes.
i think that he said that because there was some talk about stephanie seymour
(who was axl's girlfriend) cheating on axl with warren beaty. Grin

"To use the words of my friend Axl, WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!"
duff, tokyo 1992
deadflowerII
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 05:07:37 PM »

yo...i was really wondering what his rap was in the rock in rio show, where he goes from dtj to wttj.......this was like a verse added to the end of dtj......anyone following me on this one?
gnrvrrule
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 01:38:08 PM »

I know what you're talking about in Rio II where he does that narration almost before Jungle at the end of DTJ.  I believe I read somewhere that it was something from a movie, but I can't be sure.  Btw, does anyone know what the hell Axl is talking about when he says "if you think Madonna kicked your ass I'm betting my money on Annette?"  Who is Annette and when did Madonna kick his ass?  That's a funny rant either way.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 01:47:40 PM »

I know what you're talking about in Rio II where he does that narration almost before Jungle at the end of DTJ.? I believe I read somewhere that it was something from a movie, but I can't be sure.? Btw, does anyone know what the hell Axl is talking about when he says "if you think Madonna kicked your ass I'm betting my money on Annette?"? Who is Annette and when did Madonna kick his ass?? That's a funny rant either way.
Annette Benning the actress, i think she was with Warren Beatty before and she well...er...kicked his ass i think. checked out imdb.com and they are still married so who knows as for Madonna she starred with him in Dick Tracy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 01:52:24 PM by Stoned » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: