Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:24:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: Pink & Axl?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: Pink & Axl?  (Read 13633 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2004, 10:20:20 AM »

1) The poster in Pink's forum is a one-post-wonder.
2) What the hell? Axl actually in a rehearsal with the guys? Sounds too far from the real state of the band. We know that Fortus was hangin' out in NY and Stinson must be worried with his own solo album and tour. Dizzy - same as Tommy. Bucket is out. So, Axl was playing in a LA studio with Finck, Brain and Pittman? Don't think so. Maybe she saw him in his home-studio, but I doubt...
3) Axl likes Pink? Give me a fuckin' break!
4) Axl once said that D'yer was the song wich made him sing... Why the hell would he chose Total Eclipse shit?
4) No source.

So, sounds possible huh? No fucking way. It's not a better rumour than the Lionel Richie one...  nervous

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2004, 10:23:51 AM »

I love bonnie tyler's broken voice and total eclipse is one of my fav songs.

If it were to be true, i'd be chuffed and run to buy it, because pink is a good singer, so is axl and the song is gorgeous.

Nothing to say
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2004, 10:34:20 AM »

It's not a better rumour than the Lionel Richie one...  

dude correct me if im wrong but wasnt this rumor started by Tommy Stinson? Id have to research but i think Tommy Stinson started that rumor.
kujo722
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2004, 10:38:12 AM »

This is a good song and I could hear Axl doing just a small backing part, the repetetive "Turn Around" and such but since this is complete and total bullshit I guess I'll just have to imagine what it would be like.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2004, 10:39:39 AM »

No some1 made up a fake interview and had "TommY" say it.....

I wish I saved every gnr rumor over the past 5 yrs. I would have 1 funny book. I would send it to the band so that whenevr they need a laugh they just open it up and start reading....or i could send them to the internet ...you get a good laugh when you read some of these posts..

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2004, 10:46:11 AM »

No some1 made up a fake interview and had "TommY" say it.....

I wish I saved every gnr rumor over the past 5 yrs. I would have 1 funny book. I would send it to the band so that whenevr they need a laugh they just open it up and start reading....or i could send them to the internet ...you get a good laugh when you read some of these posts..

oh ok thanks, I didnt know it ended up being a fake.. who the fuck has time to sit down and make fake interviews,...

remember the one with Alanis Morrisette for the LOTR soundtrack? haha there have been some good ones in the last 4 years... I think this Pink one is just another....  
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2004, 10:51:22 AM »

oh ok thanks, I didnt know it ended up being a fake.. who the fuck has time to sit down and make fake interviews,...
Fans, magzine websites...but whats even more sad is that the people on the boards analyze it, go about 10 pgs deep on the topic, and just go back n forth. The peopel who create this shit seee that, and have a good laugh because gnr fans are so gullable. Its a nasty cycle.

Yea yea we know, "if axl just kept in touvh we wouldnt have this problem"....for another thread for the another time.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
kujo722
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2004, 11:03:26 AM »

who the fuck has time to sit down and make fake interviews,...

Well, it was an extended weekend in the states.  Wink
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2004, 11:39:15 AM »

contact Pink.

anythinggoes
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2004, 12:01:21 PM »

i like theway the pink board is all welcoming to this rumor and all believing it and we are all like "Fuck Off" with this bullshit obviously they dont get as many rumors as us  Huh
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2004, 12:14:36 PM »

i like theway the pink board is all welcoming to this rumor and all believing it and we are all like "Fuck Off" with this bullshit obviously they dont get as many rumors as us  Huh

Pink fans would love to have Pink's name even in the same sentance with W. Axl Rose....  Axl fans would not...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2004, 12:18:45 PM »

Pink fans would love to have Pink's name even in the same sentance with W. Axl Rose....  Axl fans would not...

I would.. I like Pink..and i always thought axl fans were a bit pretentious when it came to music.

Nothing to say
lastroots
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2004, 12:40:26 PM »

Bullshit. If it was true we'd already have something official.

btw, do you remember what Pink said on the red carpet at the VMAs 2002 when she destroyed the surprise?

"I wanna see Buckethead. Is he here with Axl?"

/lastroots
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2004, 01:02:46 PM »

Ridiculous....
I guarantee this guy sat around for 3 hours creating this story, planted it on 2 big message boards and is sitting back waiting to see how big of a rumor he can start.
There is no info for this anywhere. And if anyone cares, here is an unofficial site for the movie Cursed.
http://www.cursedmovie.cjb.net/

As big as Pink is right now, this news would be reported by VH1, Billboard, etc...if it were true. The last thing we need is another jackass making sh*t up.

MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2004, 03:44:05 PM »

I remember the old days,when most people got excited when a new roumor hit the board,but now we all know they're all bullshit.
  Who would spend so much time thinking and writing these pieces of shit?

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2004, 03:55:53 PM »

this is probably bollocks, but entertaining bollocks no the less

That's a hatrick for Doull
Scottyl333
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2004, 04:00:13 PM »

I hope this isent true and im almost positive that it isent.  Pink sucks and so does her shitty music.  Its funny how she claims to be hard but her music is really just pop.  I guess she claims to love Axl but I hope she never read Axl's thoughts on poodles.  She is real tree hugging hippy.  Prince Williams wanted her to play on his birthday and she refused because he hunts animals.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2004, 04:19:05 PM »

That would be pretty cool, although I don't really see Axl being a fan of Pink's music.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
insomniac
Opening Act

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2004, 06:31:25 PM »

hey insomniac whats your scource for this rumor? hey you seem like a fairly new member here at the board since you only have 6 post and let me tell you that people here will rip you a new one if you dont put a scource, and i owuld say fairly so necause we have gotten a bunch of new posters putting bullshit rumors up to fuck with us, not that im saying your stuff is bull shit just explaiining. it would be cool if it was true all though i dont particularly care for pink but anything with axl,  

peace peace

the mygnr forum is my source

If i thought that I was crazy, well I guess i'd have more fun.
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2004, 06:48:26 PM »

LOL it was not good enough.. arrived here:

// for several years now while Craven's Cursed was originally scheduled to come //

I knew it was shit.. The rumor was believable until 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' when it became half believable...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: