Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:10:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  From Tommys site!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: From Tommys site!  (Read 12476 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2004, 04:46:21 PM »

yes, when tsi came out i just, come on give some more really quality stuff (cux i only like 2-3 song on that album)
But i think the members can do solo stuff at the same time of the CD or single release

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2004, 05:04:47 PM »

it's on this page somwhere that he says axl supports members to do their solo projects i thinks

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2004, 05:06:12 PM »

yes, when tsi came out i just, come on give some more really quality stuff (cux i only like 2-3 song on that album)
But i think the members can do solo stuff at the same time of the CD or single release
  I liked the SI, but it was also after years of touring and four top 5 albums countless videos and everything else one could want from a group,, plus I like most though it was just something to hold the fan over.. In 93-94 I got newsletters from gnr's fan club saying how they were working on an album so be patient..

This is just crazy now, it's going on over 5 years already.. I just can't see why so many solo projects need to be done when there';s so much stuff to start with the band they joined, the one that is/should be their primary focus..

Maybe these guys are enjoying being able to do their own things and could care less if it ever comes out..?
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2004, 05:11:11 PM »

hmm... musicians Roll Eyes always workin on different stuff
great to see tommy though

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2004, 05:15:59 PM »

it's on this page somwhere that he says axl supports members to do their solo projects i thinks
He supports that, he supports not living your life for the album and everything else.. As long as everyone is happy doing something else he can hold off till whenever he wants.. TO bad these guys are hired phoning in because if they weren't and didn't have these side projects they would be pissed at how long everything is taking..

When people become satisfied they lose their drive..
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2004, 05:21:37 PM »

agree, a lot of the gnr songs seems to come from such a wildhearted place

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2004, 05:26:54 PM »

agree, a lot of the gnr songs seems to come from such a wildhearted place
For me my favorite stuff is from afd, they wore their lives iont ehir sleeve and their music was from the heart ,almost like a autobiography in rock..
All I meant is that axl is rich, hew has everything he would ever need in life, there isn't an urgency to release material, gnr did their thing already.. So one could lose their drive to get the stuff out to the public ,when he was poor and living with the other 4 guys on the strip there was urgency..

His band mates are somewhat secure with money, and they have other things going for them.. WHy does anyone is this band need to rush for anything..?
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2004, 05:32:53 PM »

Just heard tommy is planing some USA dates for january and february, does this means that the february release of CD is gone?
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2004, 05:36:12 PM »

if the feb was true? nah, don't think so, cd speaks for itslef and the company do lots of promos Wink

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2004, 05:37:03 PM »

not at all! manny artists dont start tour before weeks after they release the albume! I dontthink it makes any different!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2004, 05:38:34 PM »

Just heard tommy is planing some USA dates for january and february, does this means that the february release of CD is gone?
I would find it a bit silly for a band who is trying to live up to a huge name and releasing their big comeback type album to have guys off doing solo projects.. It's true that you don't need eevryone to promote the album, but it would make sence for the group to be one and not worry about side shit..
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2004, 05:43:26 PM »

I would find it a bit silly for a band who is trying to live up to a huge name and releasing their big comeback type album to have guys off doing solo projects.. It's true that you don't need eevryone to promote the album, but it would make sence for the group to be one and not worry about side shit..

if february is the aim, i don't see the album coming out then, they'd release a single at this time. and the album will come later. so it won't be a problem if tommy tours til then.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2004, 05:46:41 PM »

if february is the aim, i don't see the album coming out then, they'd release a single at this time. and the album will come later. so it won't be a problem if tommy tours til then.
I would hope there'd be a real buzz a few moths before the actual release.. Why not a january video/single and a february release? Lets be honest only axl needs to talk, no one cares what anyone else has to say.. I just want to see some cool promotion witht eh badn as one, all 7 guys hanging together, it just looks more authentic for something as important as this
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2004, 05:49:55 PM »

would be funny i axl sits watching tv when it's released, it's possible

thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2004, 05:50:15 PM »

I would hope there'd be a real buzz a few moths before the actual release.. Why not a january video/single and a february release? Lets be honest only axl needs to talk, no one cares what anyone else has to say.. I just want to see some cool promotion witht eh badn as one, all 7 guys hanging together, it just looks more authentic for something as important as this

you're right, the name "axl rose" would be enough to promote the album. but as you said, it would be great if the whole band would do it, because that would be part of the proof that this really is a band. well, we'll see...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2004, 05:53:38 PM »

you're right, the name "axl rose" would be enough to promote the album. but as you said, it would be great if the whole band would do it, because that would be part of the proof that this really is a band. well, we'll see...

For me that would be amazing, the band just chilling shooting the shit.. I don't want to see just diizy or tommy doing eevrything.. Axl has to make a statemetn, it would be crazy not to, it's his baby so to speak.. I don't want the band to just be a mystery, I want to get to know the band who I will be supporting.. I have seen tehm live, but I never got to see the band in the casual atmosphere..
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2004, 05:56:58 PM »

hope that happen too

blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2004, 06:52:39 PM »

hmmm...this is it for me...the february release was my last hope...and since it is obvious that it's not happening, GnR is now dead to me...if they couldn't get the cd out by february, then they never will...they'll just find more ways to delay it...it just shows that they are not really serious about GnR and they just don't care about releasing CD...peace...i'm gone...for good
thelostrose
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2004, 06:57:28 PM »

hmmm...this is it for me...the february release was my last hope...and since it is obvious that it's not happening, GnR is now dead to me...if they couldn't get the cd out by february, then they never will...they'll just find more ways to delay it...it just shows that they are not really serious about GnR and they just don't care about releasing CD...peace...i'm gone...for good

keep your pessimistic stuff to yourself, you're not helping anyone with this whining. be a man!

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2004, 06:59:30 PM »

it will be out, i dont know if soon is the word, but it will be out!!

But when u finaly see the light at the end of the tunnel?Huh Its probobly just a train comming  Undecided

LOL

I belive we will see it right over new year!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: