Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  From Tommys site!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: From Tommys site!  (Read 12508 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 11:11:09 AM »

I read that earlier on blabber mouth, I thought he was goping to check back before making plans?? Guess he did and like every year it's a no go.. The guy is away from gnr for months at a time, and he says how out of the loop he is, yet he has no problem working on his solo stuff every month for the past half year or so..
fixintodie
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 11:11:53 AM »

I really wish Axl had guested on VGH. Would have boosted Tommy's sales, and would have surely been a better use of his time than GTA.

Home Without A View or OK would be my choices for single. I'd love a Dylan cover for the b-side, 'Boots of Spanish Leather' would be great.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 11:15:28 AM »

Brain = says he hates the band's classic songs, says he's only in it for the money, is on tour with a former member who hates the band.

When was this said? Just curious.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 11:18:09 AM »

Brain = says he hates the band's classic songs, says he's only in it for the money, is on tour with a former member who hates the band.

I read things like that through fan interviews.. I don't know if tehy were allf rom fans, but I know some are..
fixintodie
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004, 11:19:26 AM »

Look around on the board, trust me you won't have to look far. There's a discussion going on about it as we speak, though the comment was made months ago. Like everything else in GNRWorld, it's hearsay.
shaun
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2004, 12:38:18 PM »

"Looks like I'll take a little break, well at least til Monday, then I'll go into a rehearsal room and try to come up with some more tunes for a b-side I'll be putting out with a single and a video in the new year. Also I've already started to put together some dates for January and February in the states and the U.K."

I read this as all good. CD is done and there is nothing else to do on it   ok  Towards the end of February Tommy's little tour will be over and CD will be released and plans for the next GN'R tour will unfold   beer
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2004, 12:51:04 PM »

"Looks like I'll take a little break, well at least til Monday

It looks like??? hmmm, maybe thats because he is going to GNR camp for a week? Humm!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2004, 01:16:52 PM »

well, this indicates, that CD won't come in february. i never thought that if they shoot for a month, in this month there will be the single and afterwards the album. so i guess february is still ON. (if it ever was, of course).

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2004, 01:31:02 PM »

Wonder what track the single and video will be.

Plenty of great tracks to choose from.

/jarmo

When he was on the radio in Sweden, he said it would probably be "Not a moment too soon". To be honest, it's not my favourite track, but it's catchy enough, it could work I guess  Wink

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2004, 01:41:28 PM »

I don't know why everyone seems so disapointed ... that's exactly what he told the fans in Europe ... But too bad for the time being no dates in France  Grin Wink

The force ... the force ...
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2004, 01:53:17 PM »

I don't know why everyone seems so disapointed ... that's exactly what he told the fans in Europe ... But too bad for the time being no dates in France? Grin Wink

No, he said he had to get back to them ( GNR) and find out what was happening with CD. If, and only if, CD didn't interfere, he would tour in Jan and Feb. Well, it looks like CD won't interfere so Tommy will go on tour in Jan and Feb.

Also, his single, video, more promo...it all leads to the conclussion that GNR's engine has not started yet, nor it will anytime soon ( Spring the earliest)

I know Tommy's website is dedicated to him and his solo efforts, but he should've posted something regarding GNR as well. I'm sure most of his fans were/are not too pleased with his update.

Mysteron, any idea if Tommy's touring plans have anything to do with another delay in the GNR camp then?

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2004, 02:02:26 PM »

hmm, got it this way, if CD is goin to be released in November, then he wouldent Tour Jan/Feb. But if it would be Feb. Release, then he would tour!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2004, 02:03:20 PM »

Great! Cheesy I look forward to seeing Tommy?s video.
I read things like that through fan interviews.. I don't know if tehy were allf rom fans, but I know some are..
I?m not sure whether those fans need to improve their listening comprehensions or the other fans do their reading comprehensions (oh and of course me, my writing skill hihi).

How come "fans?" can state negative things of such dim memories as facts is simply beyond me.? ? ? ? ? ?

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2004, 02:15:25 PM »

Also I've already started to put together some dates for January and February in the states and the U.K.

bad news for GN'R... Roll Eyes
we can forget 2005..... maybe 2006

yeah, for some reason year 2005 only have two moths so i guess your right.........
.and other ten months? More? Dizzy tourdates ? More Tommy stinson interviews about "final mixes"? ? Wake up. man !

yeah man, i'm awake and your totaly right... what i was trying to say is that it's cool to see the gn'r members out and about, they would never be out on their own if there was something happening with gn'r and if it's true that cd is done,  then they can all tour till the day the record is released no problem... i'm just not into the bitchin'  hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Farmer
Opening Act

Dreams are basically, like, the farts of the mind

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2004, 02:18:02 PM »

This means that Tommy will at last contact G&R camp, right. Also, as I undrstand , tour dates are NOT yet confirmed.....Anyways ..we need integrity...as always  Roll Eyes

Peace  peace

Well, as you can see, being a fucking psycho basket-case like me does have it's advantages
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2004, 02:34:45 PM »

CD comes out when it's ready...Meanwhile I'm gonna practice on licking my own ass ang give me self som head hihi

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2004, 03:10:53 PM »

I REALLY LOVE THE FACT THAT BRAIN IS TOURING WITH A PAST MEMBER WHICH USED GNR TO GET A CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2004, 03:19:33 PM »

why can't they do both? i think that they won't book a big tour before new material is released, maybe they do single shows here and there which give the members plenty of time to do what they wan't so if there is gnr plans before feb it's time enough to combine this stuff for the members, even a single or cd release

a promo tour is one way to promote (which don't need many guys) or tv ads like GH.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2004, 04:15:47 PM »

@Conny: IMO there are already enough sections, even too much for my taste.

but maybe ppl should be more specific about their thread titles.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2004, 04:33:34 PM »

I think people complain because cd has been known about since 99 and we still haven't heard a studio track (beside oh my god) and it's almost the year 2005.I for one just want to have some good news, ever since 2002 nothing has been positive, and there are countless solo efforts and not one album yet..

I for one am not interested in tommy's solo career or him extending his solo tour, I just want positive gnr news..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: