Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  aunt ger and those letters of support?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: aunt ger and those letters of support?  (Read 16920 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2004, 12:13:29 AM »

to once again avoid misunderstandings i think its awesome she shares personal stories about Dizzy and what she knows of Axl etc. Im not saying anything at all negative about that, and im really not saying anything negative at all about her or anybody.

My posts are aimed at people who put faith in thinking there are actual insiders on here that know the behind the scenes info.

If you are a poster who doesnt get worked up or believe there are insiders then my post is obviously not aimed at u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2004, 09:04:15 AM »

My posts are aimed at people who put faith in thinking there are actual insiders on here that know the behind the scenes info.

Maybe this sounds stupid, but I'd imagine somebody from the "inside" has visited this place at least once.
Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't visit.  hihi

I don't have any proof of that happening, but I don't think it's that unlikely.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2004, 10:21:09 AM »

I believe that to be a correct assumption, Jarmo.

I've said it before myself, there are people are in a position to know things "behind the scenes"
they just don't post about it - though I do believe that they have visited here, they just have chosen that their presence remain private.
And that goes, not just for "insiders"...
I have come to know many, many fans through certain activities I have been involved with through being a fan of GN'R...
and MOST of them do not post on message boards at all (though they do visit them)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2004, 11:24:18 AM »

Bottom line is no one knows anything and real info will be revealed to everyone..

As foir the live your life statement by axl, god only he would say that, it's the loophole to never have to follow through witht his project.. Also the excuse how do you make something that was so big into that type of group again? Well he seemed to be ablke toget it together in 99,2001, 2002, but lost it all..

We never see the see you next summer with all new songs, asnd I have two albums worth of material, and it's time to wrap this up.. The guy just lies and drags his fans along because he knows we all want this so bad..

There's this mystery about it and the loyals will always be interested in it.. Say we get the album whenever. even if it's good it'll be so many wasted years.. 5 years or more on one album is not impressive, any decent band can sit around tweaking and fixing every little thing out of place if they wanted.. I think the music isn't as real and authentic if you sit around fixing  any possible un studio like sound..

He needs to grow a pair and just release the damn thing.. So many people have jammed with the band and have come n gone already.. He probably saw how crappy Oh my God was and realised he better write new tunes, as well as hearing that crap silkworms..

Everyone has come n gone
steve
duff
matt
slash
gilby
izzy
buckethead
only the piano player has stuck with axl, goes right along with the direction he might have been heading..
Sterlingdog
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2004, 11:38:32 AM »

Maybe this sounds stupid, but I'd imagine somebody from the "inside" has visited this place at least once.
Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't visit.? hihi

/jarmo

Of course they do, its human nature.  Who wouldn't search for their name on the internet if they were famous?  Who visits and how often, of course we'll never know.  I don't think they will be sharing any secret information or anything, but I'm sure they read stuff.  Probably get a good laugh out of some of the nonsense and debating that goes on.  Hopefully they don't take any of it too seriously.

As foir the live your life statement by axl, god only he would say that, it's the loophole to never have to follow through witht his project..

The guy just lies and drags his fans along because he knows we all want this so bad..

I think you are reading alot of negative intentions into what Axl has said and done.  You make it sound like he's some evil dickhead.  You, nor I, nor anyone knows what's going on in his head, why the album isn't out, how he feels about it or how he feels about his fans.  I for one don't think he's as mean and angry as you make him out to be.  But that's just my opinion.
fixintodie
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2004, 11:44:01 AM »

Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't visit.? hihi

/jarmo

I certainly think that's true. I wouldn't be surprised if Axl had visited - for someone with such a huge fanbase, who's so out of contact with them, it seems pretty obvious to see if people are still interested, what they're saying about it, what they expect, and what the latest bullshit rumors are.  Cool
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2004, 11:52:11 AM »

Eva, As if you didn?t know a thing or...?? smoking

Matter of fact, They told Eva and me to put the record straight to help poor Auntger and commendable starlingdog.

They said they never post any petit news coz it?s pointless for them when they have Jarmo n Mysteron.
And they know any news on this site go round most of GNR boards in the world. If any, they?d rather post just as innocent fans and enjoy conversations with us.

And more, They stressed that
anyone claims an insider is whether loser?s(from MS/BM bbs) hoax or loony-re-unionist?s sad hoax or
business competitors? hoax and nothing to do with the actual band and co AT ALL.
In short, this post is my hoax. Tongue lalala shabby~shabby~uhulala hihi hihi hihi

PS mike!!! The Bottom line is rant OMG is great!!! rant
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2004, 12:38:10 PM »

Grin

Oh My God rocks!

as for Axl being a liar  Roll Eyes
like sterlingdog said - it is his intentions that count
when he says what his plans and intentions are.... and it doesn't work out the way he planned
(ie - he didn't PLAN on plane/flight trouble on the way to vancouver... he didn't plan on getting the flu during the 02 tour... he didn't PLAN on his lead guitarist bailing...
he DID PLAN on not finishing the tour - he said it with conviction in the gnronline statement:

"To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can't pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it. I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! But seriously...this is our tour. This is a collection of performances I've agreed to. That I have personally authorized not someone else's good intentions gone awry or a reckless promoter's personal agenda. These shows are important to us and for better or worse we'll be there. For those who've had my back and are down by us with even a modicum of understanding we hope to give you our best, and look forward to seeing you on this little intro jaunt."

this does not sound like a plan with good intentions?  this sounds like the mean evil lie of an artist who derives some perverse pleasure from fucking over his fans?   Roll Eyes

so when Axl tells us his plans, is he an "insider" who "knows something"
c'mon... you can't GET more "inside" GN'R!

yet, when what he plans doesn't come to fruition he too is called a liar  Huh
Oi vey! *smacks head*

On March 30, 2004, Axl - the ultimate insider - advised us of his current plans given the circumstances
I am not holding my breath - I'm living my life - but I am looking forward to what he will share with us next
and I believe he has every intention of doing so.. um... soon  Grin
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2004, 12:53:42 PM »

sterling at least quote the entire reasons I gave..
I said he uses the live your life and how do you make a badn what it was statement, but I also said he was ready in 1999, and 2002, and 2002, I also said (as in rio 3) he said we'll be back next summer with all new songs ,he also said it was time to wrap it up, he also said he had trwo albums worth of material (this was years ago)

Then he cries the blues how it was all buckethead's fault.. This shows he lies and and blames others for his short comings.. I also said people only quote thing sthey want, but they forget the other stuff he said (check above)

People either can see it or they don't, some only see the live your life and vmas statement. I see everything, and anyone would believe he had cd by 1999 and was ready to release something.. Not my fault he didn't like the music, or got a yellow stripe and bailed..

It's one album, the guy should just releaese it already.. If he wanted people to live their life then he should have kept his big mouth shut until it was ready and not lead the fans on with a fucking CHinese Democracy tour and then vanish like a fart in the wind for two years..(ok 23 months)

So don't act like he's some genuine guy who's so into the fans,.,, If he was he would keep the people informed.. One album in 5 years isn't much to ask..

I look forward to the album but I've also taken everything I've read and how axl's been since I was a kid and formed an opinion.. I don't come to the forums to chat about stuff I did as a kid and talk about the same music, I come here for cd news..

Well aslo vr, thank god for them..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2004, 01:04:40 PM »

ie - he didn't PLAN on plane/flight trouble on the way to vancouver... he didn't plan on getting the flu during the 02 tour... he didn't PLAN on his lead guitarist bailing...

Sure he had the flu, he was perfect at msg which I attended(night before)..? He became so sick that he couldn't even attempt to perform after one show already resulted in ariot.. Come on he could have tried ,he knew that this show was everything..

Second his ass could have at least been to the first show a few hours before time.. Geez it's the first show of a tour since 93 in america.,.

Last with buckethead the dude loves to perform, play, so why does he need new gnr, it's a bunch of delays and excuses and people that are in the band know nothing.. Maybe he saw it as working with a boss// I read he got buckethead with a leatherface doll.Doesn't sound like a real click there..

Also all teh guys have had time to write music for themselves ,tour, collaborate and everything else .so don't act like they have been kiling themselves together to finish this.. How many months has tommy been touring already, n brain is /was touring.. They couldn't do rio 4 because of two guitarists, yet they haven't found a third 6 months later.. It's just excuse after excuse..

Everyone but axl is clueless about what is going on, just read any of tehir interviews..Soon, out of the loop, hairs breadth,, drop, and second.. All bullshit and mindless dribble.

I want the album, but at least I can see the paterns
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 01:21:09 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2004, 01:43:49 PM »

There's a thread for this kind of discussion in the Dead Horse section. Go whine there.  ok

Thank you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2004, 01:46:05 PM »

.. It's just excuse after excuse..

Everyone but axl is clueless about what is going on, just read any of tehir interviews..Soon, out of the loop, hairs breadth,, drop, and second.. All bullshit and mindless dribble.

I want the album, but at least I can see the paterns

why would he feel the need to make up excuses?
he has done quite well for himself becoming healthy and happy without droves of 'fans' to answer to for a decade - not something he needs
he doesnt' need anyone's approval to lead his life and pursue his career however he sees fit

I don't visit gnr message boards such as this one for the purpose of learning news
i enjoy hanging out and discussing gnr with other fans

fans like Aunt Ger  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2004, 01:50:57 PM »

Axl has just created to high of expectations, the longer he waits the more impossible it is gonna be to live up to all this mystery,mystique and hype.

Im still upset at Axl over 2002.

Here u have been out of the spotlight for almost a decade, u have this huge buzz mythical aura about u.  U have the chance to make the most amazing comeback since Elvis Presley got out of the army and did that TV special in black leather. 

Axl totally dropped the ball. Shouldve played Welcome to the Jungle/Paradise City  and then said, this is our new single coming from our album that will be released next month and then blew the fuckin roof off!

He will never get another opportunity like he had at the VMA's and the 2002 tour.

I know one thing, if Axl has visited this board i just pray it wasnt when we were talkin about his hair or that Gay thread about his teeth  hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sterlingdog
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2004, 02:09:15 PM »

sterling at least quote the entire reasons I gave..

I didn't quote it all because I didn't see it as relevent to what I was responding to.? I try to limit the quotes thing because if you keep quoting really long posts, its gets a little out of control.? It doesn't change my point, however, that you seem to want to find evil intentions in what has happened.? And that none of us know what has happened in Axl's head or with his relationships with other band members.?

We can argue all day about what he should or shouldn't have done, I'm sure there are many threads for that.? I'm not trying to justify or excuse anything Axl has done, if it even needs justification.? I'm just saying that I'm not going to assume that he's a bad person, because I don't know and neither do you. (Unless of course, you are a secret "insider"? Smiley )
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2004, 02:11:04 PM »

Of course I don't know dude I just gave an opinion based on everything we've read or heard since 1999's chinese d/oh my god interview.. beer
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2004, 08:25:58 AM »

So where this offensive post aimed at?
i could be misreading what u wrote so i wont go to hard on u.

u said get the record straight?

u just proved my point in your post of quotes.

did u read your post or just copy and paste it?

tommy said about axl in your post

He [Axl] is your best friend until you break the chain and then he doesn't want to know you. There are no half measures; you are either with him or against him."

what do u think this means?

If Dizzy reed betray the circle of trust and spilled the beans and Axl's plans were leaked out to the media u dont think that would be considered breaking the chain?? this is why no one leaks anything and is why Dizzy wouldnt tell aunt ger whats goin on for her to post on this or any message board.

I have some polite answer for your question. Should I reply to it or You already get it?
Anyway I?ll post it later. I?m just wondering who it should be aimed at?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 08:29:10 AM by ppbebe » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: