Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:11:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  AXL ROSE MAY HAVE DIED 8 YEARS AGO ! SHOCKING !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AXL ROSE MAY HAVE DIED 8 YEARS AGO ! SHOCKING !  (Read 20486 times)
CryGirl
Headliner

Love's so estranged...

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2004, 09:02:16 AM »

Helloooo.......
Well, i have to say that I was "surprised", when i read your post.
Besides of being absurd, stupid and nearly impossible( to be read ironically NOT literally!)
What the F*ck are you reading??? rant
Get a life!!!
Haven?t you seen the last live acts??? Come back to Earth man, you?re living behind the moon!!!!

PS- Thank you jarmo for being so attentious to what is posted on this site.  Don?t loose sight on freaks like this one here... Kiss

Fuck the press! Axl's the BEST!

www.gunsnrosesportugal.com
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2004, 01:03:51 PM »

Helloooooooo....

Observe the rules, stop insulting people.

Acting like this is a good way to be banned.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2004, 03:45:03 PM »

Don't you know Saddam Hussein had plenty of doubles ? It's not a rumour, it has been proved that he had doubles and those doubles even met with foreign Prime Ministers... Very few people were able to make a difference between the real Saddam and his doubles.

So don't say it's impossible... because it has already been done not so long ago ! And not only Saddam...

It seems like some people here are hoping to get a job in Geffen's organization...

The fact that McCartney's case was false does not mean that Axl's case is false too.

I'm not saying the whole thing is true, but it doesn't sound ridiculous either. Writers like Walter Benjamin or Don DeLillo are interested by these themes because they are a (dark) part of modern society.

And when I take a look at recent pictures of Axl, well, I don't know... There may be something strange about them.

I was thinking the same shit the other night, and what about those NBA pics? Fucking weird if you ask me.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2004, 04:53:54 PM »

Someone lock this, please.

-Jeff

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2004, 04:59:08 PM »

There's no one doubling as axl rose, someone call oliver stone.. hihi Why does this double hide like teh old one rofl
Budweiser Froggs
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2004, 05:16:46 PM »

this is soooooo sad.  i cant believe that we fell so low that we are discussing this

axl its time! smoking
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2004, 07:41:26 PM »

Don't you know Saddam Hussein had plenty of doubles ? It's not a rumour, it has been proved that he had doubles and those doubles even met with foreign Prime Ministers... Very few people were able to make a difference between the real Saddam and his doubles.

So don't say it's impossible... because it has already been done not so long ago ! And not only Saddam...
I was thinking the same shit the other night, and what about those NBA pics? Fucking weird if you ask me.
Shocked Fuckin aye, you?ve got it! However it?s an old story. From the day one the band has had several people including two actresses playing the role of a typical bad rockn?roll boy in turn for the "Vocalist" part. Look into the old pictures in "rare picture" thread carefully and spot the differences among them, woncha? No wonder the singer can sing in so many different ways n voices. Oh and also the part of the "Bassist" was recast twice. That?s also noticeable. VR era Duff is from "The Actors Studio" in Hollywood. This one?s yet to learn the history a bit further to fit in, as ya know.
So why GNR stopped releasing records? Easy. The real writing forces behind them all retired before 1992ish coz they were over 70yrs ol graduates in Moscow Royal Academy of Music and Arts.? All in all the mystery is cleared up n All's well. Well?
Tooooo bad to be true.

Thank you for reading one more crap. (Don?t kill me Tongue)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2004, 08:17:12 PM »

Shocked Fuckin aye, you?ve got it! However it?s an old story. From the day one the band has had several people including two actresses playing the role of a typical bad rockn?roll boy in turn for the "Vocalist" part. Look into the old pictures in "rare picture" thread carefully and spot the differences among them, woncha? No wonder the singer can sing in so many different ways n voices. Oh and also the part of the "Bassist" was recast twice. That?s also noticeable. VR era Duff is from "The Actors Studio" in Hollywood. This one?s yet to learn the history a bit further to fit in, as ya know.
So why GNR stopped releasing records? Easy. The real writing forces behind them all retired before 1992ish coz they were over 70yrs ol graduates in Moscow Royal Academy of Music and Arts.? All in all the mystery is cleared up n All's well. Well?
Tooooo bad to be true.

Thank you for reading one more crap. (Don?t kill me Tongue)

hehehe... hihi!!!  peace ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »

STOP IT STOP IT LOL'
i can't even read this it freaks me out.i started lookin at his pic's like oh shit something is different oooonnnoo'
no way ever please stop the maddness lol  ! ! ! !

the one an only horsey !
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2004, 12:02:29 AM »

STOP IT STOP IT LOL'
i can't even read this it freaks me out.i started lookin at his pic's like oh shit something is different oooonnnoo'
no way ever please stop the maddness lol? ! ! ! !

Horsey i'm telling you it might be true, those NBA pics look like he was captured by aliens and got anal probed. And this is coming from a hardcore GN'R fan! peace

Posted by: mikegiuliana?
Insert Quote
There's no one doubling as axl rose, someone call oliver stone..? Why does this double hide like teh old one?

If this is true then the new Axl was trained to hide and act like the real one. They also thought him how to be late for shows and cause riots hihi

someone please gimme CD or shoot me now before I really start believing this crap? confused

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2004, 12:30:22 AM »

Personally, I thought Axl had died sometime in the middle of 1990, after his performance at Farm Aid and before he performance at the RIP party with Metallica and Skid Row. If you look at the way Axl peforms before and after those performances, he' s a totally reinvented man.

I don;t care if he died, I just he's like Paul MccCartney and continues to make great music despite the rumors.

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2004, 03:47:07 AM »

what in the hell are u people talkin about?Huh??

what kind of stuff will come up next?  nervous

axl had a sex change? axl joins broadway

please stop the madness and this bullshit!

i love this board cause its a serious kick ass board that is normally void of all the silly ignorant type shit like this.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2004, 09:03:43 AM »

Has there ever been a better time to get a statement or the album?? We're running short on any info and high on rumors, it's getting to a point where there really isn't anything to talk about, just about every true topic has been exhausted.. As a gnr fan msg board we need some info quickly.,..
CryGirl
Headliner

Love's so estranged...

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2004, 10:05:29 AM »

Helloooooooo....

Observe the rules, stop insulting people.

Acting like this is a good way to be banned.

Look,I never meant to insult no one here.In fact,I know the rules and follow them!
I`ve seen much worse comments for insulting people real hard,ok??

I live in Portugal,which is a democratic country and so I believe in freedom of speech!
But if the fact that I`m only an "opening act" in this board bothers you,hey, that`s your problem and again,I`m really sorry.

Haven`t you people seen the last Axl live acts at all??
Doesn`t seem so...
And what`s even more sad about this is that someone brought this sord of shitty gossip on board without any found source,as Jarmo said,and some of you are thinking that it might be possible...

How sad is that!!!?? Sad

Fuck the press! Axl's the BEST!

www.gunsnrosesportugal.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2004, 03:34:34 PM »

some of you are thinking that it might be possible...

How sad is that!!!?? Sad
Who said that!!!?? Cheer up, love! Read their posts well and catch on to what really they're trying to say, in some ways that hopefully wouldn?t bother poor mods (who might be sharing their feelings and yours)too much.
I bet you?ll find most of their views on the topic very similar to yours. And mine too. ok

For instance, My point was that your looks vary with your physical condition or such. This afternoon you'd look different from yourself in the morning. Let alone in 10 yrs time.

And to whoever doesn?t know what in the hell we?re talking about;
sorry, if we were too silly ignorant type shits for you.
However I believe simple ignorance is far better than that combined with arrogance, not to mention them with malevolence on top of both, like of the topic story. Too thick.
But, then again fuck cares.? Cheesy
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2004, 03:38:33 PM »

Edit: No source given or anything to this unbelievable story. Next time you post something like this will be the last time you post here. /jarmo

French rock-critic says in a book to be published within few weeks that Axl died 8 years ago (1996) as a consequence of a car crash ! Geffen Records (Universal) decided to keep the secret and hired a man who looked like Axl (some surgery was needed). His voice, as a matter of fact, doesn't sound as the original Axl.
Slash refused to stay in the band. Duff and Matt left it later...

I don't think it's true, but IF it was, it would be the greatest Rock 'N' Roll swindle in the history !!!
Not just a newgnr, but a new Axl Rose in front of us !

More amazing than Saddam's tricks or Da Vinci Code...

And a sentence like "You think you know, but you have no idea" would make sense.

Paul is dead....Paul is dead...Paul is dead....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2004, 03:41:05 PM »

Not very creative.

Its just a rip off of the Paul McCartney conspiracy. Infact the rumour is exactly the same in every detail, car crash surgery etc.

The problem with the Paul McCartney one, was that if they were gonna have to find a look a like, well first it has to look like him, be a musician, play bass, be left handed, and be one of the greatest song writers of all time. Tough call. Wink

Eh, ya beat me to it....I missed this post on the initial run through. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Taz
Banned
Headliner

Axl forever

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2004, 03:30:12 AM »

"Axl" 's voice changed a lot...

And the music business is controlled by the Mafia, that's why Slash, Duff and Matt can't talk...
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2004, 04:26:15 AM »

"Axl" 's voice changed a lot...

And the music business is controlled by the Mafia, that's why Slash, Duff and Matt can't talk...

Stop the madness ... are you avoiding the posts that ask you for the sources of the tordjman's book ? There's no way he's serious about this ... So if they don't exist please shut up !  Roll Eyes

The force ... the force ...
Taz
Banned
Headliner

Axl forever

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2004, 04:33:27 AM »

Hold on, please, hold on ! and relax !

The book hasn't been published yet !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: