Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:12:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Antimusic interview with Dizzy: Possible february release
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Antimusic interview with Dizzy: Possible february release  (Read 12273 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 02:22:34 AM »

Why doesn't he just ASK AXL and get an answer - even if that was ''it won't be out till 2008'' atleast its accurate

Uh... do you think he hasn't asked Axl? The reason you don't get a date is because there is no date!

So that's why Dizzy keeps giving us one....?

Please read again:

"They were originally shooting for November, but it may be February now."

Dizzy didn't give a release date, he said what they're shooting for, there's a BIG difference.

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2004, 02:23:24 AM »

i'm sure we won't see chinese democracy in 2004!!!
we know new album will come one month before realised date,and before new album we will hear first single!!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2004, 05:27:12 AM »

There is no way they can still be shooting for a November release at the end of October surely?!

Febuary is realistic but then again this is GnR ain't it!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2004, 05:42:10 AM »

Is anyone going to see Dizzy's shows over the next few days. According to the 'related bands' section he is playing Boston (North eastern University) tonight.

Here today...ready to rock
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2004, 05:46:07 AM »

Is anyone going to see Dizzy's shows over the next few days. According to the 'related bands' section he is playing Boston (North eastern University) tonight.

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2004, 05:47:08 AM »

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2004, 05:48:43 AM »

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2004, 05:52:56 AM »

Shit sorry about the verbal diorreah that is the five messages above!  Embarrassed

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2004, 08:38:16 AM »

Bullshit.

Then in January next year we'll get another interview saying now May. Don't believe a word till u see it for sale.

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
WanaBGunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2004, 01:08:45 PM »

Bullshit.

Then in January next year we'll get another interview saying now May. Don't believe a word till u see it for sale.

Thats wut i said. The same shit has been going on for like 4 or 5 years. They keep saying soon, or in a few months they hope. I find it very funny when they say "We hope it will be out in XXX months" and all the GNR fans are like "This is it! I have a feeling its coming!" Hahaha at all of you. I said as a joke 4 years ago that it would be out in 2005. And everyone laughed at me. WELL LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW. ME AT YOU.? rofl? rofl

But yes, I cant wait to hear wut AXL and the new band puts out. When that day comes, and for some reason I just cant see it, but when it does I have a feeling AXL will redeem himself.  peace
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2004, 03:02:52 PM »

It ain't coming in February, & it looks like it's never coming out. So sorry to bring you all down.

Don't bring the hopes and dreams of the rest of the G'NR fans.

If you didn't think it was coming out, then go post in the Chinese Democracy Frustration Thread in the Dead Horse Section.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2004, 03:38:40 PM »

Don't believe a word till u see it for sale.

Exactly.

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »

he said that the only definite answer he could give is that it will "be out soon".?

rofl rofl Please, I can't take it any more, someone make him stop  rofl rofl It's killing me!  Grin

@#$%Funker
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2004, 05:41:20 PM »

Remember back at the VMA's when Loder interviewed Axl?  He asked Axl if CD would be out soon and Axl's response was "I wouldn't say soon, but it will come out."  That was two years ago.  The rumors of the release date have almost never come from the horse's mouth, it's always been some anonymous source.  Dizzy Reed and Tommy Stinson are two of the only reliable sources to speak on it recently. 

I don't know why the 2002 tour even happened to be truthful.  It probably had more to do with Axl appeasing the other people in the band than anything else.  Because Axl himself during that time that the album wasn't really close to being finished. 
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2004, 05:54:19 PM »

Dizzy Reed and Tommy Stinson are two of the only reliable sources to speak on it recently.

...and even after that most (if not all) the gnr fans are skeptical. its rediculous that its come down to the fact that even the MEMBERS of the band can not be taken seriously..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2004, 06:13:51 PM »

Dizzy Reed and Tommy Stinson are two of the only reliable sources to speak on it recently.

...and even after that most (if not all) the gnr fans are skeptical. its rediculous that its come down to the fact that even the MEMBERS of the band can not be taken seriously..

Exactly I mean when Axl said in 2002 that he "wouldn't say soon" for when CD would be released, people should have realized that there was a lot of work and recording still to be done.  Yet the rumors swirled and people thought that the album was going to come out in early 2003 without anyone in the band even saying that it would, and without the record label issuing even a tenative release date like "Spring 2003".  It was just automatically assumed that the album was finished, but every rumor I ever heard like that wasn't a direct source.  The source of these rumors are from people who are actually in the band. 
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2004, 06:43:02 PM »

I'll buy anything, but if this is the case wouldn't tommy know this and not even think about touring in those months if that was the case? ALso something needs to be in the works a few months before it comes out...
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2004, 07:00:26 PM »

Here's a good research project... Anyone know what the various band members (Finck,Buckethead,Brain,Stinson,Reed etc.) were up to in the Spring/Summer of 2002 before they did their ill-fated GN'R tour? In theory, that should give us an idea of how quickly Axl can pull this group together and hit the road...

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2004, 07:36:12 PM »

We're a week away from November....there are already 2 major releases ( U2's and Eminem's) on the way...there is NO WAY Chi Dem is out this year, folks...the best sign(s) of an album come out now are confirmed tour dates happening in Europe sometime in February or March. Surely, they won't tour without a record again... Undecided

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2004, 08:14:12 AM »

Does anyone think here that they will wait until a tour is organised before they announce a release date, or are they independent of each other.

He CAN'T tour without the new album if you ask me.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: