Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  V.R on Leno Tonight Performing FTP
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: V.R on Leno Tonight Performing FTP  (Read 9758 times)
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2004, 10:26:42 PM »

no no i love the show im just sayin scott was off key a bunch and didnt hit the notes, he dropped a lot of the stuff down an octave like on "Do it for the kids" the "runnin like a deer in the headlights" part.

i mean it was a great show, great energy,great chemistry, scott is amazing but just not on point always. that was the point i was making, on point means hittin every note on the cd the entire concert, at this show he drops a lot down an octave or so which is still cool *jon bon jovi does that shit all the time*

trust me, my bashin VR days are over, they are amazing and im a full fledged fanatic now.

ok im sorry for buggin' out.  ok

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Lose Your Illusions
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2004, 09:32:45 PM »

Great to see the band play something on live television, but for whatever reason the band decided to play in a lower pitch than on the album.

to me this suggests that scott is already struggling to hit the high notes that he acheived on the album. so considering it should have been ''easier'' for weiland to sing in a slightly lower pitch im not sure how impressive his vocals actually were

slash matt duff and dave were definitely on 100% though. didn't miss a note. overall a good performance however. i just hope weilands vocal abilities aren't already in question.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: