Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2024, 05:23:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228502 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl played upstairs from where my sister works?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl played upstairs from where my sister works?  (Read 16053 times)
Death Cube K
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2004, 11:39:24 AM »

I'll be brave and say theres a 60-40 chance that Axl played there. To be on MTV, someone needs to report it, no-one did. Simple.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2004, 02:08:24 PM »

So now your sister quits?  I'm sorry, but that seems highly suspect.  If she did work there, even if it was only one shift, she could still call there and find out the truth in one minute.  I think this is another false rumor that has wasted everybody's time. 
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2004, 03:39:43 PM »

I think this is probably bollocks, MTV would have reported it by now!

Woo, 500th post!!!!!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2004, 09:10:50 PM »

Freya if you can't handle the GNR boards then go ahead and leave now.  You would work there again after only making $20 in 8 hours? Tell me next time you hear any news out of GNR that doesn't have to do with a guitarist. Oh and what better source do you need than my sister, I being a guy who has been in this community as poster and admin for 4 years, saying that she spoke with the manager of the club Axl played at and her own manager??

The only solid proof that would come of this is if somebody had a picture. Do you have one?? No.  smoking

Why don't you go post on a Sum 41 board? I heard a rumor that one of them is dating Avril. Sounds like solid info to me.  Roll Eyes
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2004, 09:14:34 PM »

I'll be brave and say theres a 60-40 chance that Axl played there. To be on MTV, someone needs to report it, no-one did. Simple.

Report it to them, here's your chance!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2004, 09:26:48 PM »

Why don't you go post on a Sum 41 board? I heard a rumor that one of them is dating Avril. Sounds like solid info to me.

I'm a little too old to like Avril or Sum41, thank you.  And I'm quite sure the monetary benefits of being a beer tub girl are few indeed.  It's not the point.  If, your sister had the conversation, she should be able to verify the fact, quickly and easily, she needn't know them well to do that.  Since she is your sister and you posted this rumour and have been unable to complete this simple task.....I think it speaks for itself. 

It's not like I had hopes this was true or anything, I really don't care, I don't expect anything these days, but it's annoying when people keep making posts like this.
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2004, 11:10:59 PM »

So let me guess dearest elder Freya. You'd rather sit here and not have any rumors? Not even this one, the first I've ever posted ever?

Like I already said 10 times. Now listen closely:

Point A: This isn't a question in my sisters head of what happened.

Point B: She is sure it did because she believes them. What she didn't believe was the backstage pass crap.

Point C: The managers and the bouncer told her this. What do you want me to do? Contact Axl's touring manager? Can you give me his number? I seem to have lost it.

I posted this hoping somebody would be able to clear this up. I got the story but I haven't been able to get any further.

Deal with it.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2004, 05:27:06 AM »

MTV doesn't know everything!!!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2004, 12:34:28 PM »

Deal with it.

Whatever, kid.
Groghan
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2004, 01:26:44 PM »

The story was fishy from the beginning.
Even smells more like fish now, with him not being able to get more facts, saying we need to drop it and move on, and getting mad at people questioning him.

I think somebody just wanted to see if they could make up a rumor and hear it announced on MTV.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2004, 05:22:49 PM »

Axl does like playing guitar quite a bit these days.  I'm thinking it did happen, why would anyone even tell me that they heard something around the club if it didn't.  I guess we'll never know if no one fesses up at the club, but I'm starting to believe Axl was there more and more.  What better place to get guitar practice?
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2004, 11:44:45 PM »

The only thing that gets me pissed, is not the quyestions, but people calling me a liar. Wouldn't you feel the same? I came here to share this info as soon as i got it because I thought it was exciting news. Especially exciting because we just don't get to hear about things like this.

I'm saying get over it because I don't have a way of getting any more info. If you can tell me a better source than the managers of the club and the club below it then please tell me. Thats who told my sister. I just don't know what else I can do for you people.  Roll Eyes

I know Jarmo (I've never bullshitted him), Invisible Noise (he's known me at 2Ti for forever), Lourenco (Lourenzito, also a 2TI admin and the GNR Sucks admin), Juan (the head 2TI admin), Lars (at the Dizzy board) and even Lisa Reed know I'm don't go around here telling lies. I still never said it happened. I'm just saying with the info I was given that I can't give you solid proof.

I wish I had pictures, sound clips of the discussion my sister had or any thing. I really do. I just can't pull this stuff out of thin air. So yeah I'm saying move on. Move on until there is some thing new to present. What else can we do?  Undecided
Sterlingdog
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2004, 09:16:17 PM »

The only thing that gets me pissed, is not the quyestions, but people calling me a liar. Wouldn't you feel the same? I came here to share this info as soon as i got it because I thought it was exciting news. Especially exciting because we just don't get to hear about things like this.

I'm saying get over it because I don't have a way of getting any more info. If you can tell me a better source than the managers of the club and the club below it then please tell me. Thats who told my sister. I just don't know what else I can do for you people.? Roll Eyes

I know Jarmo (I've never bullshitted him), Invisible Noise (he's known me at 2Ti for forever), Lourenco (Lourenzito, also a 2TI admin and the GNR Sucks admin), Juan (the head 2TI admin), Lars (at the Dizzy board) and even Lisa Reed know I'm don't go around here telling lies. I still never said it happened. I'm just saying with the info I was given that I can't give you solid proof.

I wish I had pictures, sound clips of the discussion my sister had or any thing. I really do. I just can't pull this stuff out of thin air. So yeah I'm saying move on. Move on until there is some thing new to present. What else can we do?? Undecided

If it means anything, I believe you.  And Jarmo said he believed you on the first page.  So I think its pretty rude of people to call you a liar. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2004, 09:26:53 PM »

And Jarmo said he believed you on the first page.

I don't think he made the story up, but I also don't think Axl played at that place.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sterlingdog
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2004, 09:32:30 PM »

And Jarmo said he believed you on the first page.

I don't think he made the story up, but I also don't think Axl played at that place.

/jarmo

Right, that's what I meant.  I don't know if Axl played there or not, but I think 2000 intentions is telling us the truth about what he knows.  Its messed up for people to treat him like some random new person who starts spreading rumors the day they join the board. 
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2004, 11:35:32 PM »

Thanks for the good words Jarmo and Sterling!  peace
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: