Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:19:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy "news" on MuchMusic
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy "news" on MuchMusic  (Read 3080 times)
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« on: September 20, 2004, 01:58:53 AM »

I was watching Much Music on TV today, and on the Much News Weekly program, amidst all the stuff on Britney Spears, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and all that shit, they had one little bit on Chinese Democracy.  Basically it wasn't news at all - something that us hardcore HTGTH fans have known for ages, and, even if we hadn't, would not have been anything wholly unexpected.  "Guns N' Roses bassist Tommy Stinson says that Chinese Democracy is almost finished...or IS it??"  Something along the lines of that, anyway.  They showed footage of rioting fans in Vancouver, and also a clip of the new GN'R at Vegas or somewhere in 2001 - at least, that's where I thought it was from, because Axl had no braids.  I was really struck by how good he looked in that clip and how he seemed to move more than at the VMAs.  Hopefully he'll get rid of the braids and shit for the next (supposed) tour.
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 03:15:50 AM »

I dont know why you all keep ragging on the braids maybe he doesnt wanna look outdated like u old folks that keep hatin
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 03:31:25 AM »

He looks like The Predator with braids and size XXX football jersey. It definately gets peoples attention.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 03:40:27 AM »

I like when people talk about Chinese Democracy on here they always make it in italics like its the most important title to anything ever, Chinese Democracy STARTS NOW or does it?
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 11:06:23 AM »

i seem to like the braids.but at the same time miss his hair.it was nice and looked really soft to touch.i can't see running my fingers through braids.more like the soft hair he had before.i even liked it sorta short.it looked good that way also.hhmmm that soft hair can we get it back ever axl ?

the one an only horsey !
Leah_RocketQueen
Headliner

Wanna be Mrs.Duff!

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 03:07:46 PM »

I saw that on tv too! I was flipping around and it was just like "chinese democracy coming out soon, hopefully in 2005" and I was just like, WICKED! lol...but it probably wont be that soon.

There was also a GNR Much music bio on a few weeks ago. I was babysitting and it came on and I learned alotta things about them that I hadn't known before! It was really cool!

Ya...Axl's hair did look so soft. But his hair is so thin that in Welcome to the Jungle video, it probably toook him hours to tease. It is kinda funny, cause axl's hair is light and straight. Slash is total opposite! his is crazy and think and curly and dark, almost exactly like mine...but mines shorter and blonde, lol! ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!! TongueROCK ON PEOPLE!!? peace

Don't You Cry Tonight
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 05:08:40 AM »

I like when people talk about Chinese Democracy on here they always make it in italics like its the most important title to anything ever, Chinese Democracy STARTS NOW or does it?

Chinese Democracy - Just looking at it makes you feel all warm inside. hihi

moreblack
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 09:50:15 AM »

The world hates a Wigger. Axl's a wigger Undecided

Scott Weiland: "Man, I won't steer clear of shit. If I won't steer clear of wearing a fucking Nazi uniform coming into Europe, you think I'm going to steer clear of 'Fall to Pieces at Ozzfest?"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 12:33:48 PM »

Wow - another thread on the braids - thats 103 this week.

Maybe u'd prefer if u shaved his head bald and wore a suit and tie on stage?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 01:03:27 PM »

Wow - another thread on the braids - thats 103 this week.

True, it only happens because there is no music to talk about, to think people are so bored that they are still talking about his apperance from 2 years ago, but it also shows the lack of progress.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 01:18:27 PM »

True, it only happens because there is no music to talk about, to think people are so bored that they are still talking about his apperance from 2 years ago, but it also shows the lack of progress.

That's not true. The same topics pop up even when there's news to talk about. There's always somebody who hasn't asked about Axl's hair and/or clothes, so he/she will.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 01:27:34 PM »

I dont know why you all keep ragging on the braids maybe he doesnt wanna look outdated like u old folks that keep hatin

I forgot about the trend that started where 42 yearold men wear braids and oversized Sports Jersey's. I'm only 26, but can someone recommend a good hairdresser in the Boston area that does braids and extentions. Also if somone can give me an idea of how large my shirts should be as compared to my body type I would really appreciate it, after all I don't want to miss the boat on this obviously huge fashion trend.

At this point who cares what he wears, lets just get an album to judge...........(after all in the 90's he wasn't the picture of main stream style either)

It took my reading that line twice before I saw that you didn't say "shaved his balls"................. that would certainly draw atention to the band if he displayed that kind of hygene on stage.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 01:31:08 PM by C0ma » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: