Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:30:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  question about those that claim to talk to gnr's managment
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: question about those that claim to talk to gnr's managment  (Read 9270 times)
Sterlingdog
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 09:15:09 PM »

My thing was how can someone say I just got off the phone with whoever and they said this, but tehy ask them the dumbest questions..

That's funny, I've thought the same thing.? No normal person would jeopardize their relationship with management by annoying them with silly questions.? Mysteron once answered such a silly question I couldn't believe he would actually call up management to ask.? However, since he has well established credibility, my assumption was that he already knew the answer and didn't have to ask.?
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2004, 09:58:21 PM »

Speaking of this Mysteron character....what's the status on the new band?  Any information you can give us to keep us going!?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 10:18:37 AM »

Speaking of this Mysteron character....what's the status on the new band?? Any information you can give us to keep us going!?

I think dizzy n tommy give info as vague as it is. At least someone is giving some info.. I won't feel good to be honest until something is concrete, but that's me, I'm very skeptical when it comes to this album, and I don't mean the quality of music..

I think if anything of importance does happen it will not be needed to be told by someone that knows a person in the managment, it'll be on blabbermouth, sludge, mtv news, or whever else.. True important news will be broadcasted..
madison
Banned
Headliner

'Worrying's a waste of my f*cking time'

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 12:33:49 PM »

Mike, I think it's really sad that you would start a thread trying to insult me just because you were banned from mygnrforum. You were banned for good reason. And seeking childish revenge in this way speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Please find a new hobby.

I've been part of the GNR forum world for many many years -- and I've always been open and honest. I wouldn't be an admin at the largest GNR forum if this wasn't the case.? When I have information - that I'm 95% sure is true - I post it. Or if management or other sources offer me info that I'm permitted to pass on, I do so.

When I've posted messages from management or other sources, I've never lied - ever. And my track record speaks for itself.

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 12:47:24 PM »

hey madison, your the childish one trying to make it all about you. Its not

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 01:15:18 PM »

mysteron's disappeared lately Sad

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2004, 01:16:52 PM »

mysteron's disappeared lately Sad

Still here, don't worry  Wink
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2004, 01:21:54 PM »

Speaking of this Mysteron character....what's the status on the new band?? Any information you can give us to keep us going!?

I think Tommy and Dizzy have given indication as to what is happening at the moment
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2004, 01:55:22 PM »

Mysteron I send you a PM  have you recieved it?

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 07:18:42 PM »

I didn't start a thread to talk about you, if I did I would have used names... I asked how someone knows the stuff is true, I never mentioned your name.. I also gave a situation..

I said three people I've met on the internet.. It's not my fault someone jumped out and said your name.. Also all teh stuff you eever posted can't be checked by anyone, so does it really matter..
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 07:27:43 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
gnfnrs1972
Opening Act

NO CHINESE DEMOCRACY FOR YOU

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2004, 08:35:14 PM »

Mike, I think it's really sad that you would start a thread trying to insult me just because you were banned from mygnrforum. You were banned for good reason. And seeking childish revenge in this way speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Please find a new hobby.

I've been part of the GNR forum world for many many years -- and I've always been open and honest. I wouldn't be an admin at the largest GNR forum if this wasn't the case.? When I have information - that I'm 95% sure is true - I post it. Or if management or other sources offer me info that I'm permitted to pass on, I do so.

When I've posted messages from management or other sources, I've never lied - ever. And my track record speaks for itself.
I was the one that mentioned your name so what the hell you bitchin at mike for? Why dont you stick to moderating your own board. Ive never seen him say anything worse than kaneda,who starts all those bitching about Axl threads, and you havent banned him.

WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER LOOKING FOR NEWS
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2004, 07:57:21 AM »

If you have a problem with some other forum, please take it to e-mails.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
S.P.I.K.E.
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2004, 08:06:26 AM »

rofl

www.gnrstrip.com

www.gnrstrip.com/blog - The Latest GNR related stories
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2004, 08:12:27 AM »

Another fan I guess.

Stop posting smiley only posts.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
S.P.I.K.E.
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2004, 08:30:55 AM »

Im displaying my laughter, and dont believe theres anything more to be said....with that post, it speaks volumes of the kind of person she is Wink

www.gnrstrip.com

DoubleTalkinJiveMF
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2004, 08:19:36 PM »

Im displaying my laughter, and dont believe theres anything more to be said....with that post, it speaks volumes of the kind of person she is Wink

Hello? Hello? Merck?? yes i was wondering, did Axl Rose happen to eat bacon and eggs for breakfest this morning?? I really really need this groundbreaking information as it will make me feel superior on an internet message board.  Wink
madison
Banned
Headliner

'Worrying's a waste of my f*cking time'

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2004, 12:45:26 AM »

Another fan I guess.

/jarmo

Spike and DTJMF are just two more of our banned members from mygnrforum. They were both banned for good reason and didn't take it too well as you can see. It's a shame they can't move on.

YouCouldBeMine
Rocker

Nirvana Sucks

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2004, 01:50:25 AM »

Id like to see a Jarmo vs. Madison deathmatch  beer, So you are claiming Madison has no credibility and to prove she has credibility you want her to ruin her credibility  Roll Eyes Babys got a loco motive.... I really dont see how it matters I HIGHLY doubt we'll ever get any real news from any "source". How about we just fuckin sit back, not give a fuck, and stop bickering on other peoples forums like little go'tards

"Get your ass inside right now and do what your mother says!"
"She's not my mother, Todd!"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2004, 02:34:56 AM »

Id like to see a Jarmo vs. Madison deathmatch? beer,

You can't always get what you want.  Tongue

/jarmo

S.P.I.K.E.
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2004, 07:23:02 AM »

Another fan I guess.

/jarmo

Spike and DTJMF are just two more of our banned members from mygnrforum. They were both banned for good reason and didn't take it too well as you can see. It's a shame they can't move on.

its sad you check out forums to simply discredit people...and i was only banned after i created a better forum Wink

www.gnrstrip.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: