Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 07:52:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228143 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bucket not touring with Brain anymore?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bucket not touring with Brain anymore?  (Read 15605 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2004, 12:36:02 AM »

I could care less that Bucket is playing with Brain through November.? My point, and Tommy's point was that he is "leaving Bucket", exact words from Tommy.? When that may be?? I don't know, but he is going to eventually leave.?

boy you are sure sticking to that statement huh? Well tommy's remark is present future indicating that brain will be leaving bucket yet we have dates for the next two months in the future where the two are side by side. So tell me where is the empirical evidence indicating any truth to what you purport Tomy to have said. We have no link to the statment other than what you claim. Sorry bro, but your opinion on this matter is just plain wrong at this point in time. I would suggest you to soften your stance until you have some better evidence to back yourself up.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2004, 06:47:47 AM »

read this:

"The jams gained structure and became songs, fairly reminiscent of Bernie's "Talking Heads" days." says Claypool. Brain and Buckethead, both of whom had spent time working with Guns N Roses, were ecstatic with their newfound recording freedom. "We approached it as a free-form," says Brain. "Every take was different. It wasn't like 'here's where I have do that lick for 'Sweet Child o' Mine' or something stupid like that."

c2b3.com/bios
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 08:57:50 AM »

read this:

"The jams gained structure and became songs, fairly reminiscent of Bernie's "Talking Heads" days." says Claypool. Brain and Buckethead, both of whom had spent time working with Guns N Roses, were ecstatic with their newfound recording freedom. "We approached it as a free-form," says Brain. "Every take was different. It wasn't like 'here's where I have do that lick for 'Sweet Child o' Mine' or something stupid like that."

c2b3.com/bios

That is really Sad.!!!!
I don't see a future of Brain and Buckethead in GNR with comments like that.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 10:43:17 AM »

Brain's name is listed in the ad for the Roseland show here on October 1st.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 11:07:57 AM »

Brain's name is listed in the ad for the Roseland show here on October 1st.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fortus attends this show. HE told me he went to bucket and brain's show in the city this past summer. Are tickets on sale yet?

now you know me better
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 05:16:42 PM »

read this:

c2b3.com/bios

Sounds like Axl still is re-recording AFD after all these years. Im curious what he plans on doing with it.
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2004, 05:19:19 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Fortus attends this show. HE told me he went to bucket and brain's show in the city this past summer. Are tickets on sale yet?

you are friend with Fortus?
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2004, 05:20:37 PM »

Sounds like Axl still is re-recording AFD after all these years. Im curious what he plans on doing with it.

probably nothing. just making his members angry...
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2004, 08:46:14 PM »

I don't give a shit about fuckethead. FUCK THE BUCKET!!!

SLASH RULES!!!!!! okbeersmoking

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 08:55:10 PM »

IMO Brain is more stable than Bucket. I think that is obvious. We have no indication he won`t be with GNR when they go on tour (in 2005??)

Brain does not want to sit around and wait for GNR to tour again, so he is doing other stuff in the meantime. Can`t blame the guy.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2004, 08:58:40 PM »

i am hoping that both brain and bucket will be reunited as Gnr members because they deserve to tour on this album.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2004, 09:21:24 PM »

read this:

if Brain really said that, it doesn't surprise me. I already read lots of things where he made bad coments. He always spends his time insulting the band or making joke of the GN'R situation. To be sincere, I've never liked like him. It's physicall, I can't stand him. I've NEVER seen him smile, never EVER! I've tons of new GN'R video bootlegs and I absolutely never see him smile.? ?It's like he is druming in GN'R as if he worked in a cimetary. wow...he doesn't enjoy it very much...
So do you know Why?he is in that band? very simple...it's for $$$. That guy has no heart and soul. He is just a mercenary. He doesn't care of GN'R come on, I'm sure he even doesn't like the music he plays with that band.
I hope Axl will fired him very soon (before the tour happens). Brain is not made for GN'R.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 09:31:18 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2004, 09:29:47 PM »

brain is an incredible drummer. All he said in that piece was that he didn't like playing someone else's music. It's understandable. Give him a chance to tour on his own contributions and I'll think his mind will change. that and the huge payday of course.....

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2004, 09:35:19 PM »

This is a human problem. I'm sorry but..."it doesn't make it". that's it. That guy never smiled when he was touring in 2002. WTF? was he only standing for his paycheck to smile a little bit once in his life? and very often when he gives interviews, he makes fun of the GN'R situation showing how bored he feels to be in the band. So why does he stay? come on, leave it if you don't like it. nanananah...$$$ are stronger than everything for him. just like a prostitute. What a shame...
Plus He is a correct drummer but? not the best at all. Matt sorum or Lars Ulrich are waaaaay better. you can find tons of? better drumers than Brain, especially in Rock music.

All he said in that piece was that he didn't like playing someone else's music
so why did he join Guns n' Roses? that's what I say, he doesn't give a shit about the whole thing. Touring with GN'R and playing classic GN'R success Hits just bored him in 2002. Juts look at your bootlegs, Brain is pathetic. He played drums like a heartness machine.? Come on, bring back Rock n' Roll, bring back feeling.

Excuse me so be so nervous but I can't bear him. From the 1st day I saw him at RIR3 I had a bad feeling with Brain. a heartless machine yeah...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 10:06:42 PM by nesquick » Logged

AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2004, 11:13:01 PM »

you are friend with Fortus?

nope but i talked to him after tommy's concert in the city a couple months ago where he showed up and played a couple songs. that good enough for ya? ok i aint lyin i swear!

now you know me better
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2004, 11:16:58 PM »

This is a human problem. I'm sorry but..."it doesn't make it". that's it. That guy never smiled when he was touring in 2002. WTF? was he only standing for his paycheck to smile a little bit once in his life? and very often when he gives interviews, he makes fun of the GN'R situation showing how bored he feels to be in the band. So why does he stay? come on, leave it if you don't like it. nanananah...$$$ are stronger than everything for him. just like a prostitute. What a shame...
Plus He is a correct drummer but? not the best at all. Matt sorum or Lars Ulrich are waaaaay better. you can find tons of? better drumers than Brain, especially in Rock music.

All he said in that piece was that he didn't like playing someone else's music
so why did he join Guns n' Roses? that's what I say, he doesn't give a shit about the whole thing. Touring with GN'R and playing classic GN'R success Hits just bored him in 2002. Juts look at your bootlegs, Brain is pathetic. He played drums like a heartness machine.? Come on, bring back Rock n' Roll, bring back feeling.

Excuse me so be so nervous but I can't bear him. From the 1st day I saw him at RIR3 I had a bad feeling with Brain. a heartless machine yeah...

there is no way 'trash can' ulrich and 'lemon puss' sorum are better drummers than brain who is very sought after as a studio musician. Sorry but no dice.

scamp
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2004, 02:00:46 AM »

Real drummers don't smile when they play as a general rule of thumb.  It is a rock band the drummer should not be grinning like the villaige idiot.  You don't see Rush fans complaining that neil peart doesn't smile.  Seriously i've never seen a good drummer smile when he is playing anything that takes talent to play.  Granted brain could probably play most of the gn'r drum parts in his sleep with a few exceptions but its not exactly glam rock where they should all be smiling for the cameras like they were in poison.  Why not complain that he doesn't do fancy twirls with his sticks and drum upside down in a cage like tommy lee.
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2004, 08:49:36 AM »

it seems to me that BH and Brain just cannot cope with Axl's way of making music and recording.
i just don't understand why Brain hasn't quit and yet is talking bad about his involvement in GNR.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2004, 08:59:50 AM »

Saying Lars Ulrich is a better drummer than Brain is funny. St Anger proves how bad he is.  Lars is a shrewd businessman and a competant drummer, that is about it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2004, 09:15:57 AM »

it seems to me that BH and Brain just cannot cope with Axl's way of making music and recording.
i just don't understand why Brain hasn't quit and yet is talking bad about his involvement in GNR.

I agree.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: