Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:18:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Completely done? + Mastering soon...so CD will leak pretty soon !
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Completely done? + Mastering soon...so CD will leak pretty soon !  (Read 10799 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2004, 07:30:56 PM »

I like Clintron's "$13 million vault" thing...I just think this thing is under such lock and key physically and legally that it won't happen...that being said, I won't lie, IF a leak occured, I would certainly check out a track or two for a sampling, but would wait  for the entire release before I heard the whole the thing.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2004, 08:46:30 PM »

That would be the best, but without an actual release date I don't think it'll happen.. I don't know what road this band will take with singles n videos, but usually they go hand n hand, and I haven't heard anything about a video...
There are no singles or videos in sight because they dont have an album release dat yet.
Once they have a set date the single will come approx a month beofre the album with a video...

I really hope a leak doesnt come out. Im gonna hold out though. Maybe Ill treat myself to only the songs we have already heard. Other then those and the single, I wont listen to anything else. We will know when we hear the first single if its a great album or not...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 08:54:59 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
estranged.1098
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2004, 10:17:52 PM »

I really hope a leak doesnt come out. Im gonna hold out though. Maybe Ill treat myself to only the songs we have already heard. Other then those and the single, I wont listen to anything else. We will know when we hear the first single if its a great album or not...

I was about to post the same... but I'll add that it depends on how much sooner than the release date the album will leak. If things work out it will leak in less than a week before the release, in which case I'll wait.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2004, 08:46:47 AM »

if CD does leak, i probably will end up downloading it but i wont listen to the whole album.. only Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, The Blues, Riads, and Silkworms.. songs i already heard a million times..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: