Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Pictures of axl's home? or MTV Cribs!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pictures of axl's home? or MTV Cribs!!!  (Read 6476 times)
heelaxl
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: September 16, 2004, 04:51:37 AM »

Hello Gunners,

Does anyone have some pictures of Axl's home?
Or is there some link to pictures?
Wouldn't it be great to see Axl's home on MTV cribs?

Estranged fucker
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 05:48:02 AM »

Look at the estranged-video........ you'll see his house there Shocked
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 07:02:06 AM »

Look at the estranged-video........ you'll see his house there Shocked

Is that really his houst in the estranged video?Huh

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Estranged fucker
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 07:09:16 AM »

yep! at least it was in 1992/1993
Axlative
Rocker

All Better now!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 09:19:46 AM »

There's a glimpse also in one of the And 1 Mixtapes. Maybe Vol. 3 or 4. When the credits scroll some guy points at a house and says "That's Axl Rose right there, baby!"  peace
AylaRose28
Rocker

I've got a wicked demon...

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 02:30:16 PM »

Yes..he still lives at the same house in Malibu as the Estranged vid. I know a fan was invited many years ago to his house for a Halloween party. I guess every year (well back then) he has a huge blow out costume party. She took some pics and only posted like 2-3 on the Net, so to not piss him off. I guess she started one of the first GnR sites or maybe one of the first GnR sites in Brazil. Axl found the website and wanted to say thank you by bringin her and her family to his house. Anyway, if I can dig them up I'll post them.

Now, granted, that story could be horse shit, since I read it on some board (maybe this one long ago) but she seemed reliable.

ayla

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 05:11:35 PM »

from my friend's recent online journal entry from august 30th:

Started off with a nice breakfast at some greasy place in the AV, it was wonderful... Then...

Malibu!

And what is there in Malibu, you ask? Well other than gorgeous-but-too-small-and-too-expensive-and-too-Lutheran-and-too-conservative Pepperdine, and Point Doom, the place where Jessica and Ethan got married (don't worry it's actually spelled Dume).....

Axl Rose's house!

Don't worry, it was quite the religious experience, even though Ethan was sighing impatiently in the backseat and Tom was filming/making fun of us the whole time. We drove the route that the Limo drove in the Estranged video, it was awesome. We even got our picture taken in his driveway. I was slightly terrified of being assaulted by Axl (he does that, I swear), but it was totally awesome.
AylaRose28
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 05:21:24 PM »

Cool story! The addy of the "Estranged house" is commonly known and a friend of mine got pics of his mailbox. lol. I guess Axl has cameras and gates (as he should, consider the stalker incident before). It seems I've read other places that while it seems Axl "hides" a lot, there is a good amount of traffic going in and out of the house, limos, etc. If anything, he likes to just entertain at home. Smiley

Ayla

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 08:46:59 PM »

there was this website where a lady and her kid went to his house and it had as loads of pictures and she watched him write Madagascar during that time too.  but the bad thing is is that I lost the site.  Sorry. 

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2004, 09:29:01 PM »

from what i understand, those pictures are totally legit.

i love how "80's coke den" Axl's house is.  ok
TIPSY
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2004, 09:41:05 PM »

no no no no no no no no no no no no

Jarmo,

Lad, I ask that you remove this thread.  Betsy has her own site with these links and pictures.

HTGTH is an advocate on privacy.  Although these pictures can be found online, all the more reason for them not to be shown here. 

Axl is a private mate.  I think we should not entice people to seek him out or disrupt his lifestyle and I am sorry to say that this thread may just invoke that in some no
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2004, 10:02:05 PM »

I think we should not entice people to seek him out or disrupt his lifestyle

oh c'mon! you think people who watch their idols on mtv cribs actually start to plan out ways to go and visit it? personally, i couldn't give two shits less what axl's home looks like, but it's all in harmless curiosity.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2004, 10:03:37 PM »

no no no no no no no no no no no no

Jarmo,

Lad, I ask that you remove this thread.? Betsy has her own site with these links and pictures.

HTGTH is an advocate on privacy.? Although these pictures can be found online, all the more reason for them not to be shown here.?

Axl is a private mate.? I think we should not entice people to seek him out or disrupt his lifestyle and I am sorry to say that this thread may just invoke that in some no

I agree,Betsy asked in the disclaimer on her site for those pics not to be hot linked.
That is why  I didnt link them, I hope the poster takes them down.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2004, 10:09:00 PM »

I didn't see the request not to be hot linked, I got the links from another board.  But I will take your word for it and I have deleted the post.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2004, 10:10:20 PM »

thanks

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
TIPSY
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 11:00:16 PM »

oh c'mon! you think people who watch their idols on mtv cribs actually start to plan out ways to go and visit it? personally, i couldn't give two shits less what axl's home looks like, but it's all in harmless curiosity.

Harmless curiosity you say?

Axl was stalked once before.? And if you had any sense of current events, you'd see that now Catherine Zeta Jones is dealing with a stalker.

Maybe it is hard for you to see reality, but something like this could bring out the bad in some.? And it is not fair to Betsy to link these pictures when she has it written on her site that they are not to be linked.

What ever happened to respect for others? confused

Edited to say Sterlingdog thanks mate ok
Sterlingdog
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 11:08:20 PM »

Harmless curiosity you say?

Axl was stalked once before.? And if you had any sense of current events, you'd see that now Catherine Zeta Jones is dealing with a stalker.

Maybe it is hard for you to see reality, but something like this could bring out the bad in some.?

Perhaps many of us think of it as harmless curiousity because we would never consider doing that ourselves.? That said, I can see your point.? Sometimes we have to think about how the "crazies" might respond.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004, 11:37:09 PM »

Wow, i wanted to see Axls house too. Thanks for whining constantly untill the link was removed, so noone can see it. That was real mature  Roll Eyes.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2004, 11:49:23 PM »

>> you'd see that now Catherine Zeta Jones is dealing with a stalker.

i'm sorry, but i don't watch access hollywood. why would i care about that? here's a newsflash: people know who axl is!!!
AylaRose28
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2004, 12:18:33 AM »

Um..wtf?

She never released ALL  her pics out of respect for Axl. That I know for a fact. The pics I saw WERE NOT of his HOUSE. The one I d/l to my hard drive was the VIEW he has outside his home. All you see are mts. and water...christ people..Matter of fact I used it as  desktop pic as  nature shot cause it was such a pretty view. Do you think that SHE, I OR AXL would want the inside of his house shot? And posted on the Net?

Not to mention, I didn't find the pic I had. But you guys would be seeing the pretty ocean,  not his freakin bathroom. Give some of us some credit here. Some fans do try to respct the artist. As for his addy, that is common knowledge and I believe is posted all over the Net!!!

I understand your guys' point..but I think you jumped the gun a bit. I didn't see the link posted before it was taken down. But if she doesn't want others to see it..then maybe she should take it down completely. The ONLY reason I saw it was cause it on a board. As I said, maybe this one. Not sure. But you're all sorta blowing this whole "take down the thread" thing a bit far. You should trust us a bit more!

But no harm done. No pics were posted and its all cool now. Just surprising it became an issue. Please remember there are good fans out there that wouldn't disrespect our Uncle Axl like that!!!

love

Ayla

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: