Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 05:39:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Linkin Park
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Linkin Park  (Read 38154 times)
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2004, 02:05:39 AM »

They suck. Awful, awful band. Just thought I'd say so.

Bit fuckin stupid to start a whole thread on how much u hate a band Roll Eyes

Why not?  People start threads based on how much they like certain bands.  It's a two-way street.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2004, 03:46:07 AM »

Fair enough. I reckon it's stupid though.

If you looked at what RichardNixon typed it was VERY brief and lame. Ife he atleast went into detail over why he doesn't like them i would reply to the topic.

"There an awfull awfull band" is a fuckin ridiculous reason to start a bloody thread.

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2004, 03:50:18 AM »

If you looked at what RichardNixon typed it was VERY brief and lame. Ife he atleast went into detail over why he doesn't like them i would reply to the topic.

"There an awfull awfull band" is a fuckin ridiculous reason to start a bloody thread.
There's less in a Nixon post than there is in Jordan's head.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2004, 04:29:45 AM »

What the fuck does that mean Huh

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2004, 04:43:06 AM »

You know the the dumb supermodel Jordan? Well if you don't she is a dumb bimbo with fuck all in her head just like Nixon's post generally have fuck all meaning and content
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2004, 04:52:53 AM »

You know the the dumb supermodel Jordan? Well if you don't she is a dumb bimbo with fuck all in her head just like Nixon's post generally have fuck all meaning and content

I gotcha and i agree ok

badapple81
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2004, 06:01:48 AM »

Besides the awful Breaking The Habit (is that the name of it?), I really enjoy listening to Linkin Park's singles, however I was very disappointed with pretty much all of the rest of the tracks on Meteora.

I heard that they are going to base their next album on a similar style to the breaking the habit single.
anythinggoes
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2007, 06:37:19 PM »

Looks like they have tried to change the way they look but to me it looks false not impressed with thier new single
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »

saw their new crap on mtv. sounds exacly like they did a few years ago...just as awful.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »

saw their new crap on mtv. sounds exacly like they did a few years ago...just as awful.

personally i thought it sounded lighter, and more like an emo band!

html sucks
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »

corporate douchebag tools
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »

I heard their new single as i was trawling through the music channels

Its gloriously commercial and their new social awareness is almost laughable....

....but,

i really like the song, and its a dead cert i'll be getting the new album

nice to see them back on form

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »

I lost a lot of interest in them but I'll probable check out the new album

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2007, 05:36:18 PM »

I lost a lot of interest in them but I'll probable check out the new album

same here (never bought any records of them though) actually i deleted all songs on my PC today with them, how ironic that it's the same day as someone mentions them hihi
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2007, 06:04:23 PM »

i liked them when i was 11, but as i got older and found lots of other bands, new and old, i came back to listening to there first album the other day, and it really didnt do much for me, i guess they are just a bit of a fad.

Though, chester does have a great voice when hes singing, just check the vids of him with camp freddy!!!

hes a boring frontman though.

the new song sucks ass majorly though, so weak and cheesy and the video is clearly being used to try to win over the hearts of viewers of music television.

html sucks
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2007, 06:32:13 PM »

i liked them when i was 11, but as i got older and found lots of other bands, new and old, i came back to listening to there first album the other day, and it really didnt do much for me, i guess they are just a bit of a fad.

Though, chester does have a great voice when hes singing, just check the vids of him with camp freddy!!!

hes a boring frontman though.

the new song sucks ass majorly though, so weak and cheesy and the video is clearly being used to try to win over the hearts of viewers of music television.

same with me!! i adored them, i bought Meteora the day it came out. the sad truth is that they are just so generic and the lyrics are so vague and simple.

i was excited when i heard that this new album was a total change in direction musically and that rick rubin was involved, but this new single has really dissapointed me and doesnt sound like that drastic change they were talking about. its still just derivative and simple guitar riffs over a programed beat.

chesters not a bad singer or frontman tho, i'll give him that. the band has potential too, i just wish they would stop with this woe is me, i hate myself lyrics and move away from this nu metal sound. maybe the rest of the album is different, who knows.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
GeraldFord
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2007, 09:21:01 PM »

Wow, I forgot all about this thread...wow, that was like, three years ago! Damn, I missed all those insults!

Oh yeah, Linkin Park still suck ass.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2007, 09:12:27 AM »

the first single is just ok. anyone notice how the beginning sounds very much like music from the "Halloween" movie?

they had another new song that got some play on the radio about 2 months ago. it was heavy and actually sounded pretty good. i heard it 3 or 4 times, but haven't heard a thing about it since. 

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »

the first single is just ok. anyone notice how the beginning sounds very much like music from the "Halloween" movie?

they had another new song that got some play on the radio about 2 months ago. it was heavy and actually sounded pretty good. i heard it 3 or 4 times, but haven't heard a thing about it since. 

that was a song off a ep called qwerty

just a bonus for club members or something.

html sucks
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 02:27:20 PM »

first album was good, it must be hard for them coz they can't be new metal anymore because it's ridculed so much, must be hard to have to reinvent yourself!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: