Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:04:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  HTGTH posters GN'R outrageous story (fun topic)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTGTH posters GN'R outrageous story (fun topic)  (Read 62732 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2004, 05:49:05 PM »

Arent you that young red head named William who spent many EXTRA hours backstage working hard with me to perfect your singing in the church choir. Those tender moments we shared hugging, naked were priceless. I always thought Paradise City was written about our times together.

To which Axl blushes and..

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2004, 12:28:24 AM »

Arent you that young red head named William who spent many EXTRA hours backstage working hard with me to perfect your singing in the church choir. Those tender moments we shared hugging, naked were priceless. I always thought Paradise City was written about our times together.

To which Axl blushes and..

says, "no, you have me confused with Sebastian Bach".

Axl leaves and decides he has had enough of Indiana and takes a greyhound bus bound for................
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2004, 04:38:34 PM »

India!
so that he can meet the ever - mystifying liquidvirus hihi and.....

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2004, 06:17:05 PM »

India!

fuck some indian sheep.. like he felt he had done in a past life but in reality....

It's evolution, baby!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2004, 02:29:20 PM »

India!

fuck some indian sheep.. like he felt he had done in a past life but in reality....

...it was some friend of D'sjunglesnake, in India Axl decides it time for leather-time-Axl and some serious hard rock n' roll! Yeah! So he decides to ask around and see if there's a club hard enough to survive the Guns N' Roses, second coming!

Leather-Axl walks to this punk across the street and....

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2004, 04:50:07 PM »

...notices how he is taking photos of Axl.
"Hey take that, take that" Axl screams to anyone who is listening, "get over there and take that!... I'll take it goddamnit!!"
Axl hits the punk n gets his camera, people pull Axl away.
"Thanks to you lame-ass Indians, i'm going home!!" He slams the camera down n walks away.. heading for the airport....

It's evolution, baby!
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2004, 07:57:24 PM »

At the airport, while waiting for his flight for Tahati to take off, Axl finds himself in the first class lounge, surrounded by a few other celebrities, including...
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2004, 06:49:18 PM »

the likes of Rod Stewart, Richard Simmons, Sting and this thing (CLICK HERE ---->>>?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0307/gallery.cruz.obit/2000.grammy.jpg
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2005, 03:54:36 AM »

the likes of Rod Stewart, Richard Simmons, Sting and this thing (CLICK HERE ---->>>?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0307/gallery.cruz.obit/2000.grammy.jpg

Axl says holy shit your hair is blue my hair is red, if we sit together we will look like  big flame, especially if Sting with his blonde hair sits between us.

The plane all of a sudden hits a turbulence patch and the engines go the plane is rocking and then....................................

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2005, 07:56:55 AM »

axl screams
you gonna dieeeeee.....thinking that this is the end axl decides it's time to tell sting the REAL truth about..

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2005, 10:20:12 AM »

.......Every previous GnR album being recorded by a group of aliens from a distant galaxy with their face where their ass should be and their ass halfway up their spine and just a blank orange canvas where their face should be. This is why Chinese Democracy is taking so long, Axl is trying to meet the standards of these amazing space aliens who have perfected rock and roll in the guise of Axl, Slash and the boys......
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2005, 10:27:21 AM »

in the hood smoking

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2005, 03:51:50 PM »

Sting looks at Axl and says, there is something I must tell you before we go down in this plane crash

Axl..... I am your father.

Axl jumps out of his seat with astonishment and.............

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2005, 01:24:47 AM »

decides that D must pay for bringing this damned thread back from no-whereland.  He opens his gun cabinet and...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2005, 01:36:26 AM »

pulls out an AK-47 assault rifle, drives to D's house where D recites a MCGann haiku poem and instantly hypnotizes Axl with it as Axl has been opened through his hypnosis and while hypnotized a certain code was placed in his head that could be only opened witha certain Haiku poem.

He is now evil Axl under D's control.

D sends evil Axl over to Tied up's cribbage and she eagerly accepts him with great excitement considering the major hard on she has for him.

Axl asks her to the bedroom and she is off and running before Axl can kick his converse off.

she gets in the room and axl throws her down, and ties her up.

Tied up *no pun intended* she begins to get really excited

Axl suddenly remembering the command D gave him, handcuffs her to the bed where she cannot move, goes over to her CD player and puts 5 Bon Jovi CDs into her disc changer, turns it up full of blast and leaves it on repeat.

he turns off the lights and exits her house.

evil Axl returns to D with the good news of the mission.

D isnt finished using his evil Axl bot just yet , so he whispers the next command to evil axl which is............................

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2005, 03:01:32 AM »

but before D can bark out his orders to Axl, Axl receives a mind altering telepathic message from Tied-Up, and he returns to Tied-Up's house, turns OFF the bon jovi, and keeps me Tied-Up... (that is my name, after all? hihi ) then, leaves to carry out the second part of the telepathic orders...

To destroy every single copy of every album ever recorded by Bon Jovi.? What most of the world doesn't know, is that Bon Jovi has secret subliminal messages in their recordings designed to make everyone use large quantities of aquanet on their hair.? (Unbeknownst to most of the world, Jon Bon Jovi owns stock in Aquanet, and since he has no talent to speak of, he is instead trying to control our minds so that he can reap a fortune by making us use these hair products).?

So, Axl sets out on his quest to destroy all the horrific, mind-altering Bon Jovi recordings and free the world from Project Aquanet......

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2005, 08:40:17 AM »

...Jon Bon Jovi hears of this and decides to challenge Axl Rose to a fight to the death, but there is one clause.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2005, 02:43:20 PM »

Axl must destroy the number one bon jovi nemesis tied up. She cannot be allowed to live and cause harm to bon jovi's career since she revealed the shocking sercret of the aqua net business.

Axl, who shared a stake in the same company decides to go along with it .

Tied up is an evil vicious monster, so Axl,Jon and D plan over an attack strategy.

Just as they are planning the strategy they are suddenly ambushed by Tied up who has a small army of her own that consists of...............

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2005, 02:50:58 PM »

3 obise people, hitler's corpse, and a 500 of undead squires from the other dimension.

The fightng is fierce and bloddy untill a hero, a majestic and awosme force, appears. The warriors stare in awe and say his name...

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2005, 04:28:51 PM »

........"Lionel Ritchie", they fall on their knees and avert their eyes for his power is just to awesome and majestic for them. Lionel looks at them and says.........
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: