Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:27:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash to be on a children?s album
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash to be on a children?s album  (Read 1913 times)
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« on: August 03, 2004, 10:00:17 PM »

According to a Boston radio station(WAAF):

Slash, former Stone Temple Pilot Dean DeLeo, Living Colour's Vernon Reid and ex-Black Crowe Marc Ford are among the noted guitarists set to appear on the upcoming children's album Sing a Song With Six Strings, due out Oct. 5. Slash's contribution -- a rock version of "Sing a Song of Sixpence" -- already has drawn raves from one important fan. "When it was finished, I played it for my then 1-year-old son London and I got smiles of approval," declares the Velvet Revolver axe-man.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 11:07:03 AM »

Slash doing more shit for money!

He has sold out in my opinion, I know i'm gunna get bashed for this but fuck it!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 11:20:27 AM »

dude i hardly think a damn children album will be paying a lot for slash. nor does he need the money anyway. i don't think money is why he's doing it.

did you ever think maybe that he actually wanted to do it, you know, being a father and all for his kids? Roll Eyes

you call him a sellout, thats your opinion, but still watch how you use that word.

you might become one of those punk fans that call any punk band that has made it big a "sellout" Roll Eyes

slash can play whateva the fuck he wants. acting like a rock star is all good when your young but slash is a father now. He's not gonna say if someone asks to contribute to a childrens album "hey dude fuck off i only play rock n roll i dont wanny play pussy shit" i think slash is past that attitude now.

he's a musician and likes making music regardless of the choice of music. people call everyone sellouts these days just leave him be.

smoking
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 02:33:10 PM »

dude i hardly think a damn children album will be paying a lot for slash. nor does he need the money anyway. i don't think money is why he's doing it.

did you ever think maybe that he actually wanted to do it, you know, being a father and all for his kids? Roll Eyes

you call him a sellout, thats your opinion, but still watch how you use that word.

you might become one of those punk fans that call any punk band that has made it big a "sellout" Roll Eyes

slash can play whateva the fuck he wants. acting like a rock star is all good when your young but slash is a father now. He's not gonna say if someone asks to contribute to a childrens album "hey dude fuck off i only play rock n roll i dont wanny play pussy shit" i think slash is past that attitude now.

he's a musician and likes making music regardless of the choice of music. people call everyone sellouts these days just leave him be.

smoking

Good points, and no I won't become one of those punk fans, don't worry about that!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 09:48:05 PM »

I think he?s definitely doing it for his kid, and thinking about other parents and kids.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: