Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 11:05:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  VH1 Celebrity A-Z: Axl Rose??
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VH1 Celebrity A-Z: Axl Rose??  (Read 4745 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« on: July 22, 2004, 09:23:14 AM »

VH1 has this new show about celebrities where they get people to interview about them and do topics about them from A-Z.. during the comercials, i saw Axl's face along w/ the others.. i tried searching vh1.com for the showtime but i couldnt find it.. but why would they put axl's face up there if they werent gonna do a show about it? can someone please find the showtime? i searched the vh1 site but couldnt find it.. maybe someone else will have better luck?  Huh

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 11:01:54 AM »

OMG !
i was so wondering that myself.it never came on ,it started with pam anderson.i was looking for axl's but nothing.im getting used to that around gnr anymore lol.

the one an only horsey !
SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 11:10:38 AM »

The order will be AtoZ though. Anderson is A, so in about two months probably, they'll get to the R's.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 11:13:22 AM »

yeah that makes sense.thankz.

the one an only horsey !
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 03:16:54 PM »

Are you sure he's gonna be getting a whole show, maybe he's just had a fued with someone and he will be a small part of another celebrity's A-Z

Pamela Anderson was Married to Tommy Lee... Who was in Motley Crue with Vince Neil... Who Picked On Izzy... Which started a feud with Axl/Vince
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 03:18:28 PM by Its So Easy » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 03:22:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure his own show, because he was featured kind of heavily on the commercials, and the show is billed as "Detailing the most obsessive-compulsive celebrities".
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 03:33:34 PM »

""Detailing the most obsessive-compulsive celebrities". " So then wouldn't he be just one of 26 on this episode? If its an A-Z of the most obsessive-compulsive celebrities, I don't think it would be all about Axl I think it would only have a small mention

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 03:45:55 PM »

they will get to the R's maybe around november? anyone!

they did johnny depp the last one i saw, so they are goin pretty fast with it

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 03:47:39 PM »

""Detailing the most obsessive-compulsive celebrities". " So then wouldn't he be just one of 26 on this episode? If its an A-Z of the most obsessive-compulsive celebrities, I don't think it would be all about Axl I think it would only have a small mention

Yeah but it's 26 seperate episodes, not just one.
Speedy0587
Headliner

Go Bananas!

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 04:09:06 PM »

I think I may be confused along with the rest of the bunch but here is what I think is going on. There will not be an A-Z show on Axl Rose. The series was only 6 shows I believe and they have all already aired. The ad with Axl's face was apart of the VH1's Big Khahuna Summer campaign, and as we all know VH1 did a Behind the Music on Guns N' Roses and this BTM was apart of the Big Khahuna Summer. So the ad with his face was not apart of the A-Z but only apart of the BTM if this makes sense to anyone.

BTW: Im a first time poster and like a year long reader of the boards. I dont know what I never got the urge to register before. And Iam happy to say this past week I got my best friend into Guns N' Roses and he has bought all the Cd's already and has borrowed all my DVD's.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 04:16:48 PM »

I have no respect for VH1 since they said that a fashion designer makes clothes for " The ABC of music: Axl,Britney and Christina". That's insulting!!!!!!!!

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2004, 04:48:27 PM »

i'm pretty sure axl's face is in the a-z comercial.. not just the big kahuna thing.. they do the comercial for a-z and say that "part of the big kahuna summer" or somethin.. and i think some of you are confused on what the show is.. its not like:
A~ Anderson
B~Britney
C~ ... whatever

IN the show they do the a-z thing.. for example "place name here"
A is for Asshole.. this person is an asshole because...
B is for best friends.. this person is best friends with...
C is for cat.. this person has so and so cats...

its like that.. if that made any sense.

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Speedy0587
Headliner

Go Bananas!

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 04:58:37 PM »

Axl's face definatly is in the big commercial but I havent seen one commerical yet just for the A-Z show.  So eventhough I doubt they do have an A-Z show for Axl, I really hope they do have one because maybe it can help shed some light on his reclusive lifestyle. And if there is a show I can already see the X amount of posts saying Chinese Democracy starts now!

Off topic with the post, Im gonna say November like a good amount of people on this board for a CD release.

Nacho Man Randy Salsa
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 05:00:04 PM »

I definetly remember seeing Axl's face on the A to Z commercial,not just the Khauna Summer ad.
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2004, 05:14:05 PM »

They did A-Z of Angelina Jolie, P.Diddy, Johnny Depp, Pam Anderson so far.  Don't know why Axl's face is there.  Can't imagine VH1 dedicating a half hour to just him if there's nothing to promote.  Lets try to guess what they'll pick for each letter---
A is for anagram.  "His name is an anagram of oral sex!"
B is for Buckethead  "Dude who replaced Slash!"
C is for Chinese Democracy "Album will never come out!"
D is for .........

So far they haven't had a Q word for anyone.  My bet would be "Queen" for Axl

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 05:52:43 PM »

i wanna see it just because it'll be a show based on axl.. but you know its gonna be just half an hour full of comedians for hire taking cheap shots at axl's botox.. in fact i'll bet that's what 'B' is gonna stand for.. botox.. ?_?

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 06:31:07 PM »

They did A-Z of Angelina Jolie, P.Diddy, Johnny Depp, Pam Anderson so far.  Don't know why Axl's face is there.  Can't imagine VH1 dedicating a half hour to just him if there's nothing to promote.  
With All them celebs being huge and in the news recently I find it kind of hard to contribute a half hour show to a guy who has barely been seen out in public, much less doing much of anything for the last 12 years.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 06:53:30 PM »

The subject of the show isn't in alphabetical order (i.e. they don't go A,B,C.. and then they'll do Axl when they get to R). They do random celebrities, then they go through the alphabet on that particular celebrity. And I heard they are supposed to do one, but I dunno when it will happen...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Speedy0587
Headliner

Go Bananas!

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 07:08:32 PM »

Thanks Tied Hands for clearing that up.
Sorry to Estranged 063087 and everyone else I doubted.

So now I'll look forward towards an A-Z episode. Any new GNR news/shows is a good sign.
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2004, 02:18:07 AM »

I noticed this too... I'll keep my eyes open for a possible Axl show.

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: