Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 08:12:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228140 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another possible/made up Axl sighting
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another possible/made up Axl sighting  (Read 11859 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2004, 12:43:03 AM »

the worst thing is to just keep wishing these rumors could be true anymore.just a glimmer of hope'

the one an only horsey !
DRUNK
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2004, 01:46:37 AM »

Uh, seeing how touring without an album last time wasn't successful, I doubt they would attempt the same thing this time.  I really do.  
lisaoreflex
Opening Act

Loved Axl from the beginning.

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2004, 01:53:23 AM »

How come we are all crazy for information or sightings of Axl and every single time someone says anything everyone rides them to the ground and calls them liars?  I guess its a good thing you can't physically stone someone over the internet. Just shred them.

I think if nothing else the fact that Axl is getting out and about more and more is promising in itself.

To bad he can't cruise through my state.  

I just wish him happiness and peace in life. Even if he makes music for just himself. He has a vision and gift that can't be denied or we wouldn't all be here.

P. S. Horsey glad to hear from you again.

Music brings the world together in one united sound.
Let's unite and ROCK the world.
estranged.1098
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2004, 02:17:51 AM »

How come we are all crazy for information or sightings of Axl and every single time someone says anything everyone rides them to the ground and calls them liars?

I'm not crazy for information on Axl... I know he's happilly living his life in his house like always. He doesn't need to get out on the public eye for us to know that.

The problem with this post is the most likely BS that is the information on Guns N' Roses.
ASTON
Opening Act

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2004, 04:26:18 AM »

Madison isnt lying  i dont know her but  i was there as well .he did answer questions for for a group of about 6 and many others standing in front of a table he was behind for over a hour . Grin
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 04:33:06 AM by ASTON » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2004, 09:19:22 AM »

Madison isnt lying  i dont know her but  i was there as well .he did answer questions for for a group of about 6 and many others standing in front of a table he was behind for over a hour . Grin

she might not be totally lying but there is no way in hell that Axl would give out the name of the first single to total strangers and not have it all over the net the next day. It's just impossible.
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 12:26:10 PM »

As I recall, Tommy said something about not finding a replacement guitarist, stating Robin and Richard are perfectly capable.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2004, 01:27:33 PM »

THANK YOU
it's good to be back.

the one an only horsey !
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2004, 04:28:21 PM »

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

Is it just me or if someone...

A) Knows about Madagascar

B) Knows and is curious about Release Date of CD

C) Wants to know when he'll tour

They want to know all about Axl and yet they arent on a MB more then 1 post?  Dont you think someone who knows all about Axl and wants to know whats up wouldnt be searching MB and the 'net for rumors? Come on get real.

I'm gonna go put on my boots the shit is getting thick and deep in here

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Perl
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2004, 06:14:24 PM »

If he was there then someone would have posted it at Rainbow Bar & Grill forum. Here is the link

http://www.rainbowbarandgrill.com/
ASTON
Opening Act

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2004, 07:33:48 PM »

oh so if you post on here a million times that means your world is like gold  oh ok .  did you stop to think maybe we speak up when it's necessary to  straigten out stupid rumors before they get out of hand
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2004, 07:50:59 PM »

oh so if you post on here a million times that means your world is like gold  oh ok .  did you stop to think maybe we speak up when it's necessary to  straigten out stupid rumors before they get out of hand

I agree with you. I have been a memeber of this forum for awhile and i just read before that without being a memeber. I only post when I feel like I have something to add to the discussion or when I want to shoot down a rumour.
ASTON
Opening Act

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2004, 07:08:07 AM »

she might not be totally lying but there is no way in hell that Axl would give out the name of the first single to total strangers and not have it all over the net the next day. It's just impossible.
well i dont know  i didnt stand there and listen to ALL the question and answers .but mike piazza and eddie trunk were both there
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2004, 08:55:02 PM »

well i dont know  i didnt stand there and listen to ALL the question and answers .but mike piazza and eddie trunk were both there

mike piazza and eddie trunk were both where?
backstage at msg?
i'm confused Huh
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2004, 09:36:18 PM »

She probably means the names of both Piazza and Trunk came up when someone asked Axl about the IRS leak, not that they were hanging out with him in the Garden's backstage  Grin

No offense Aston, but you could try and express yourself a bit more clearly.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2004, 10:29:14 PM »

She probably means the names of both Piazza and Trunk came up when someone asked Axl about the IRS leak, not that they were hanging out with him in the Garden's backstage  Grin

No offense Aston, but you could try and express yourself a bit more clearly.

the IRS leak came like a year after MSG. so unless Miss Cleo was there asking questions about the leak, i doubt that's what she meant.

furthermore, Aston's claim makes no sense. eddie trunk and mike piazza were there?? why didn't madison say this. seems like big news. also, were there a group of 6 people or were there "a group of about 6 and many others"? seems like a big difference. mainly in that one isn't a group of 6 at all.

plus, i dont believe your claim. what other celebrities were there, pray tell? lionel ritchie and dolly parton?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 10:32:15 PM by AxlGunner » Logged

now you know me better
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2004, 10:53:03 PM »

the IRS leak came like a year after MSG.

Dammit, you're right! Nearly a year later...

Great memory.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
ASTON
Opening Act

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2004, 02:21:13 AM »

yes mike piazza and eddie trunk were both at the after party at MSG . i know what eddie looks like and ive seen piazza on tv but my girlfreind pointed out to me it was piazza if  she hadnt i wouldnt had known it was him he just looks like a regular guy   / there was like 6 people that stood in front of the table including the girl with the faux fur hat that was pulled out of the audience with her girlfreinds that kept asking axl questions and  alot of other people in that  general area it was a big afterparty room  . and i beleive the i.r.s link was after the msg show .  and i saw chris rock before the show. ive told all i know
« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 03:55:28 AM by ASTON » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2004, 04:35:19 AM »

No I dont think thats true, but its funny how people with next to nothing ALWAYS SEE HIM, ASK HIM QUESTIONS THEN START AN ACCOUNT TO COMMENT ON HERE, and almost every time they get shot down over time

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2004, 01:59:01 PM »

yes mike piazza and eddie trunk were both at the after party at MSG .

hm. i had not heard that before.
thats why i didn't understand that is what you were saying
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: