Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:17:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The truth about the 2002 tour and philly
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The truth about the 2002 tour and philly  (Read 8905 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2004, 08:17:13 PM »

h a h a h a h a
thats the best one yet ive herd.AXL HORNY HHMMMM WELL I NEVER HERD OF THAT BEFORE LOL.it's allmost believable in that respects.but i don't think he would blow a whole tour over it though.maybe go back to his hotel room and choke the old chicken lol no not buckethead ,axl doing the choking lol.im sure  the whole thing coulda been takin care of with some strippers or something for him.after the show in NY.

the one an only horsey !
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2004, 04:28:55 PM »

Well since i know someone that was backstage at the msg show and i keep in touch with betsy, i think i can pretty much say for a fact i know this did not happen. Also from what I have been told, Axl does not care for groupies.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 04:33:15 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2004, 06:02:36 PM »

Well since i know someone that was backstage at the msg show and i keep in touch with betsy, i think i can pretty much say for a fact i know this did not happen. Also from what I have been told, Axl does not care for groupies.

So what happened in Philly? What's the 'truth'?

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2004, 06:18:52 PM »

Also from what I have been told, Axl does not care for groupies.

HA!  What about the guy from Faith No More who said that after they complained about the excess on the 1992 tour, Axl took them backstage where two naked strippers were having sex?

Maybe Axl doesn't care for groupies now, but back then....

Im talking about now.  The guy is 40 ya know.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2004, 02:10:27 PM »

Wise ass  Tongue

HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2004, 03:15:41 PM »

I know Axl is one weird brother, but there's no way that *he* caused the cancellation of a tour because they didn't send a groupie to him. There's no smoke and mirrors in this situation, no Lakers game, no fur coats, it was just a money issue, plain and simple. Clear Channel are known for being money-whores...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 03:42:23 PM »

Maybe Ax was sick and the venue didn't listen to him when he told them he wasn't coming. After Vancouver which cancelled too early, perhaps the venue was holding onto hope that since the band was there, axl would show up. Unfortunately they waited too long and the riot ensued. CC cancels the next day after axl blows his one last chance.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
AprilRose
Banned
Headliner

Not here to offend :)

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2004, 08:18:24 PM »

rofl  rofl  rofl

I'm sorry, I know you all hate me and what not but that was the most hilarious post I've ever seen in my life!!

I thought I've seen it all but this, my friends, is the most ridiculous explination to what happened before Philly I've ever seen, EVER!

I haven't been online much after february but these messageboards never cease to amaze me. I know I've done my share but to fuck up a 'comeback' tour over a hot fan?! Get real man, seriously.

That's fucking hilarious.

I don't remember GN'R/Axl fucking up the tour over the whole Steph/ Warren disaster so for a fan and a huge, important tour like this? SSuuurrreeee......

But whatever, thanks for the laughs, I so needed it.

ok

" I'm sorry. I'm not catering to the masses. We're in this band for ourselves. We play music WE want to hear and if someone else likes it, that adds to it." -Axl Rose.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2004, 04:40:48 PM »

Well you don't have to believe me... but i know the dude was in fact a lighting tech for the tour and i believe him. iTs not like axl's never cancelled gigs for unjust cause.

THe dude also said that on the tour axl repeatly post-poned getting on stage until certain sporting games were over... causing the crew considerable stress. He said most nights he only got three hours of sleep... not cool to do to your crew.

He also said that the tour was in the works for be a world tour... and it was very disappointing to see it cancelled.

And in regards to the chick on the screen not being on the dvd... it was before the show started... it would be hard for axl to direct the camera crew (not to mention disrepectful to the fans who want to see axl on the screen) to film the girl during the show.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
EvilSmurf
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2004, 05:12:42 PM »

And in regards to the chick on the screen not being on the dvd... it was before the show started... it would be hard for axl to direct the camera crew (not to mention disrepectful to the fans who want to see axl on the screen) to film the girl during the show.

But you also said this:

and that throughout the show axl had instructed the camera guys to put this hot chick from the crowd up on the big screen

"throughout the show" != "before the show"
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2004, 05:28:14 PM »

I know you'll probably think i'm lying but believe me i'm not..

ok  rofl

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2004, 01:03:32 PM »

But you also said this:

and that throughout the show axl had instructed the camera guys to put this hot chick from the crowd up on the big screen

"throughout the show" != "before the show"

Okay fine i miswritote i heading off on a trip just minutes before writing it and my girlfriend was literally standing there looking at her watch while i typed... so i didn't get a chance to re-read the post.

But whatever believe or don't its not like my life is so empty i have to make shit up and post it here. I'm a huge gnr fan and have hung out at this forum for years.. i would never lie to fellow gunners

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: