Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  So Yesterday, I Stopped To Get Some Gas On My Way Home, And Talked To This Dude>
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: So Yesterday, I Stopped To Get Some Gas On My Way Home, And Talked To This Dude>  (Read 11192 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2004, 02:06:54 AM »

I was watching 60 Minutes a couple of years ago and they had a segment about some African tribe. One of the women had on a GNR tshirt. I fell out laughing. Maybe she visits this site sometimes  Wink rofl

yeah thats gunnerdownunders momma! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl i gave it to her for a christmas present hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2004, 02:55:49 AM »

I think there is two types of GnR shirts out there for the two types of GnR Fans.

YOu will see the old, worn out, and seen better days shirts from the old concerts and tours worn by a proud GNR fan for life and he dont care what you tell him.

Then you will see these brand new, still has creases in it, shirts worn by people who think GNR are cool or think the cross looks punk.

I respect the old concert t shirts or the worn out ones. Thoses fans have been wearing GnR's banner for years, hell more then a decade.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
YouCouldBeMine
Rocker

Nirvana Sucks

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2004, 03:43:57 AM »

I wanna buy a GnR shirt to sport, not to be punk or any of that crap Gn'R just kick ass. BTW anone know where to get some pre nu-Gn'R shirts ?

"Get your ass inside right now and do what your mother says!"
"She's not my mother, Todd!"
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2004, 05:04:21 AM »

I wanna buy a GnR shirt to sport, not to be punk or any of that crap Gn'R just kick ass. BTW anone know where to get some pre nu-Gn'R shirts ?

Hot Topic has the Cross SHirt, UYI 1 shirt, and GNR at the whiskey shirt. Also check out Ebay for real classic shirts.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: