Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:31:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Contraband To Debut At #1?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Contraband To Debut At #1?  (Read 21259 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2004, 10:30:33 PM »

Yea I saw them too...JUst seemed flat and boring....

I was eager to see Yea Yea Yea's but they were dissapointing as well. The singer didnt sing like she does on the studio version. O well... They blew there 5 min of spotlight....

Now im just waiting for the eminem paradoy. SHould be funny. Cant wait to see BUcket and Slash on the same stage with Axl!!!!my bandddddddd

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Dizzy
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2004, 10:37:26 PM »

Now im just waiting for the eminem paradoy. SHould be funny. Cant wait to see BUcket and Slash on the same stage with Axl!!!

Yeah, I saw Eminem wearing the Axl wig and bandana earlier, then I turned off the show out of sheer boredom.  MTV has such stupid categories.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2004, 11:39:21 PM »

The Eminem performance sucked. All that hype for nothin. I thought it was gonna be funny. But it was boring.

Eminem had on a long haired wig with the bandana and did the snake dance...then took off the wig and was himself throughout the whole "performance"

Slash and buckethead were "jamming" for a few min then they took off there gear and played themselves. Then the whole band did an boyband impression....

it was kinda lame....it was cool to see buckethead again...i miss him....cant wait to hear his brilliant work on cd though

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2004, 12:49:35 AM »

Anybody catch the Beastie Boys on that MTV movie awards show tonight?  Damn they've gone downhill!  They don't even play their own instruments anymore, nor did the performance tonight feature any instruments at all.   no

Theyve never played instruments much...just on their more rock-oriented tracks, and the "Ch-Ch Check It Out" isnt one of them.  They are still a rap group.  
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2004, 01:16:25 AM »

Anybody catch the Beastie Boys on that MTV movie awards show tonight?  Damn they've gone downhill!  They don't even play their own instruments anymore, nor did the performance tonight feature any instruments at all.   no

Theyve never played instruments much...just on their more rock-oriented tracks, and the "Ch-Ch Check It Out" isnt one of them.  They are still a rap group.  

Ive heard they have gone back to their roots, and isnt the stream on mtv.com?
It will knock off VR next week on the charts, the  beaties should be #1

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2004, 01:42:54 AM »

It will probalby only drop one spot, maybe two at most. It will still sell probalby between 150,00 - 200,000 in its second week and should reach gold within the first 4 weeks.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: