Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 04:08:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  how many people still listen to the new gnr songs
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: how many people still listen to the new gnr songs  (Read 17569 times)
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2005, 04:54:44 PM »

I love Oh My God, Madagascar and The Blues, and I listen to them almost daily or every 2 days (like some classics)

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2005, 07:45:23 PM »

I still enjoy the HOB show on CDR...  The Blues still moves me  love
and I still love re-living MSG.
And not just for The Blues or Madagascar...  But for the hard rockin' Oh My God and CD and Silkworms...   
I love it!  *rock*
It really shouldn't be so surprising that so many still listen and enjoy the songs performed in 01/02....
it's only been a few years....   and AFD is what? - 18 years later! and it hasn't 'gotten old'!

Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2005, 08:59:38 PM »

Mostly I just listen to OMG and IRS anymore. Those, and the more rare "old" GnR songs. Crash Diet, Dead Flowers, Goodnight Tonight, etc.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2005, 09:18:59 PM »

I listen to them, when I can.. but I dont like them as much as the old gnr songs...
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2005, 09:22:29 PM »

It's good to see i'm not the only one who listens to The Blues & Maddy on an almost daily basis! I do have a bad obsession (pun intended) with these songs. I never tire of them and they still give me the hair standing up on the neck experience, Axl release them!!!!!!!!!!!
I listen to the others (IRS,CD,OMG) about once a month. Rhiad although it sounds cool I don't have a good enough version of it to play regularly.
I never listen to Silkworms, I don't even have it on my computer, I thought it was awful.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2005, 11:54:13 AM »

I don't listen to them at all really.  I used to listing to them alot when the boots starting coming out but now, if I listen to them once a month that is alot.  I have a live cd that I can play in my car but I guess when CD ever comes out, I will be listening alot more.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
dENIS
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2005, 02:52:59 PM »

I listen everything per week! The Blues is my favorite!!! Fresh air lovely rock music!  love
journey
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2005, 03:02:29 PM »

I still listen to them. The Blues and Madagascar are my two favorites. I've only heard a brief clip of I.R.S. I'd like to have the full version.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2005, 03:08:54 PM »

Haven't listened to any of them in, maybe, 18 months....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2005, 03:29:47 PM »

I think a lot of people underrate Ryhad and the Bedouins. It's a kick-ass song.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2005, 04:53:20 PM »

I listen to madagascar at least several times a week, like rhiad and the bedouins,........ I don't listen the blues and chidem  that often.
madagascar just owns everything.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2005, 05:44:08 PM »

I listened to them at first because I was very curious to see what they sounded like, but none of them were really that good that I listen to them very frequently.  I listen to The Blues and Madagascar every now and then cause they're ok songs.  Chinese Democracy was ok, but not really good enough for me to listen to it more than a couple times.  Then you got shit like Silk Worms and Oh My God.  I listened to them and could barely get through one listen.  It made me sick to my stomach that such awful songs were made by "Guns N' Roses".  Axl should be ashamed of himself.  Especially with Silk Worms.  A retarded monkey could write a better song than that.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2005, 05:49:25 PM »

wow... such varying opinions

shows they did something right with the songs they chose to perform
they offer what GN'R has always offered:  variety!  Wink
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »

Then you got shit like Silk Worms and Oh My God. ?I listened to them and could barely get through one listen. ?It made me sick to my stomach that such awful songs were made by "Guns N' Roses". ?Axl should be ashamed of himself. ?Especially with Silk Worms. ?A retarded monkey could write a better song than that.
Indus influence man, Indus influence...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 07:06:56 PM by nesquick » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2005, 06:59:09 PM »

Then you got shit like Silk Worms and Oh My God. ?I listened to them and could barely get through one listen. ?It made me sick to my stomach that such awful songs were made by "Guns N' Roses". ?Axl should be ashamed of himself. ?Especially with Silk Worms. ?A retarded monkey could write a better song than that.
Indus influence man, Indus influence... this is just the most horrible kind of music that has ever existed on earth.

Hey Mr. Indus, how about you stick to the topic once instead of whining about something you don't "get"?

We know you like latin music and Oasis but hate industrial music. We get it by now.

Like with all the other GN'R songs, I occasionally listen to them. Depends on what I have in my playlist.....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2005, 07:05:27 PM »

I anwer to a comment and give my opinion. nothing more nothing less.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2005, 07:08:42 PM »

I anwer to a comment and give my opinion. nothing more nothing less.

What has it to do with the topic? Nothing.

The fact that you manage to give the same opinion over and over again gets boring after a while. Especially when the thread isn't about how industrial music has changed the sound of GN'R.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2005, 07:22:21 PM »

Alright,all that drama for a one line sentence?

I dislike everybody who have no respect for other people's opinions
/jarmo
Sure...Wink

Have a good night Mr Gallagher.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 07:45:59 PM by nesquick » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2005, 08:08:53 PM »

One sentence in one thread, but you do it over and over again. Get it? This isn't something that has happened once....

Same goes for everybody who tries to turn threads that have nothing to do with Axl into "Axl sucks! He ruined GN'R" threads or people who like the idea of turning every thread where Nirvana is mentioned into "I'm glad he shot himself" threads.

It's stupid and doesn't add anything to the board.

We have rules and one of those rules asks people to stay on topic and not turn everything into pointless arguements about personal taste.

But I'm sure you don't understand that because you're just giving your opinion.....

/jarmo

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2005, 08:14:31 PM »

I listen to the "new stuff" pretty much daily, as I do the "old stuff".  Axl Rose is my favorite vocalist regardless of who else is in the band.  I love the new things that I've heard a lot, and I have every confidence that once it is released, if it is released that it will kick ass.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: