Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 09:54:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  to all the people that say i hate VR
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: to all the people that say i hate VR  (Read 9304 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: June 01, 2004, 06:52:57 PM »

When have I ever said that? Hmmm
If any of you bashers have ever read my full posts you would see that I like some of their songs.
Its just some of you think because I support Axl that means I hate VR.
I think slash is a liar and an asshole but so what, people on here say axl is an asshole and think he is a liar yet they can still like the new gnr.

So why is it that I cant think slash is a prick and a liar yet not still like some VR songs? Hmmm

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 07:12:03 PM »

Well, you never said  "Fuck VR" or "I hate Vr" so in that point you are right.But yo allways say thay will never get to anything and on every Slash/VR  topics y0ou start to bring them down.
That?s just My Opinion, but well.....

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 07:29:23 PM »

is it really necessary to start a thread on a topic like this? it's getting really old.
i think if everyone ignored these types of discussions and let posters here think what they will, we could avoid threads like this in the future.
Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 07:30:30 PM »

If any of you bashers have ever read my full posts you would see that I like some of their songs.
I think slash is a liar and an asshole but so what, people on here say axl is an asshole and think he is a liar yet they can still like the new gnr.

So why is it that I cant think slash is a prick and a liar yet not still like some VR songs? Hmmm

What the hell!!!!!!?Huh? How the fuck is Slash a liar OR an asshole??? If he is an asshole, then what do you call Axl?Huh You think that Axl isn't an asshole!!!?Huh Does Slash go around saying "Axl can suck my dick"? No, and he even defends Axl in interviews! I want to know how you think that Slash is a liar or an asshole. Please excuse him for not being perfect like Axl fucking bitch Rose!!! rant

Many people can't take your posts seriously, even your reviews, because your opinions are very biased. Most of what you post on this board is negative. Such as posting threads such as "Boycott Contraband." Posting negative reviews - which is all fine and good, but I bet you wouldn't post a negative review of the new GNR, and I'm sure you've come across one of those as they are not too hard to find. I don't see you posting any positive reviews of VR - only because you want to "prove" your point, as if that will do it. You are also biased because you defend every single little thing that Axl does, not matter what the hell he says, and then you go and call Slash an asshole. Sometimes I truly think that you are in fact Axl Rose. If that's true, it's pretty fucking sad that this is what's stopping you from releasing an album, ranting on a damned message board!

Axl could kill your whole family, and you would still defend him as if he were some god. How do you expect people to take you seriously, if you defend Axl's every word, and then you try and twist whatever Slash says around to make it seem that he was against him. Even when Slash defends Axl, you insist that he must be sarcastic. You're fucking ridiculous, and with your "O mighty Axl, fuck everyone else" attitude, any normal person isn't going to take you seriously. And what's really funny is you say you don't hate VR. I can't tell you how you feel but you're definitely showing hate towards VR in your posts, or maybe it's just me? You bash them at every opportunity, say they'll never make it, and even start shit by saying that you are going to boycott the album, and then you say you don't hate VR. That fucking sounds like hate to me!!!!

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 07:33:27 PM »

is it really necessary to start a thread on a topic like this? it's getting really old.
i think if everyone ignored these types of discussions and let posters here think what they will, we could avoid threads like this in the future.

Yes this topic is nessacery just look at the post below yours  Roll Eyes
This thread is very necessary since it will put an end to all the bullshit in the other threads when I post a review on VR songs or a vid or what ever else.

For the post above this one, lets not turn this topic into how is slash a liar thread.
  I am asking the people who claim I hate VR to point out when I have ever said I dont like them.

Also I have not defended axl on everything.
I did say he was wrong for not showing up to philly, and I have also said that he was part of the reason that Gnr broke up, but I also blame slash and duff also.

I love the whole axl could kill  my whole family thing.
Instead of ranting, tell me when I have said I hate VR.

I have already said I like some of their songs and I am also not the only one who thinks their rocker songs are not that great.

I was also one of the first people to say slash should get Scott to sing for his band way before scott was even in the picture.

And so what if i refuse to buy the album.
Im still gonna burn it from someone else.
I am just not paying money for it because of the stupid law suit.

BTW there are a few people on this board said they are boycotting Cd and just DLing it when it comes out because of the whole philly thing, and I didnt see them get any shit for saying that.

So tell me again why I hate this band?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 07:40:43 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 07:34:04 PM »

I have just listened Contraband its great I love 5 stars lol. But I can understand why people do hate VR because who is telling the truth who is the real asshole well I dont know but I really dont care I have a lot of respect of for Axl and the new GN'R and a lot of respect for VR but from Slash and that said there time with GN'R was over Axl wanted to do something different to them so I can understand that because creates tension from where the band is no longer friends etc u get me but personnally I love VR rock on VR and GN'R  ok

EEEERRRR Little boy
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 07:39:46 PM »

do any of you seriously think this issue is going to be solved?
Dave, there are already enough people here who don't like you that it really doesn't matter what threads you start and what you say to defend yourself. Let's leave it alone. Let Dave post what he wants, ignore it if it irritates you, and we don't have to continue to have this out.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 07:43:12 PM »

I am not trying to defend myself at all since I dont have to for my personal tastes fo opinions on music or a band. I am making a point to all the haters out there who say I bash this band at ever turn and hate them. They just need to show it in here instead of bringing it up in every other post.
If you dont like this thread then dont read it, its that simple.

GNRisAFD
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 07:47:51 PM »

From all the posts i've seen from you, its rather obvious you dislike the Ex-Gunners.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2004, 08:04:32 PM »

Dave-

Are Slash/DUff still assholes if they win their lawsuit and a court says they were legally entitled to the rights they were seeking? What is your plan of attack then? Wouldn't it actually make Axl the asshole for infringing on their rights and blocking them from making business decisions all these years? Will you stop buying his music as well? Or was it alright because it was Axl cheating them and not Slash and Duff cheating Axl?

Very sad that you're so bitter about a lawsuit you have as much clue about as I do. You know exactly nothing about anything thats going on yet you blindly assume that Axl has to be in the right because their is no way anything Slash/Duff say could possibly be true. If he settles....that will be an admission of guilt. It will be interesting to see.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2004, 08:09:46 PM »

From all the posts i've seen from you, its rather obvious you dislike the Ex-Gunners.

Its funny that you have the same view on contraband as I do, I guess you hate the ex gunners too right?

GNRisAFD
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2004, 08:19:36 PM »

I may not like the album as much as i hoped to, but that does not mean i dislike Slash or Duff because of it.

By the way, Slash and Duff were the only shining lights in Contraband.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 08:28:02 PM »

Thats true you can't like every song a band puts out. But you can find quite a few. There's nothing wrong with not liking all VR. Dave will probalby buy the Album and every fan that does buy it helps out VR. What was the last album anyone listened to and said I LOVE EVERY SONG ON IT.  I'm not a big Fan of Big Machine, and from the posts where people say "They should play more covers." or "They should play more of their ballads like LTA or YGNR" Well if you loved all VR you wouldn't be asking for other songs in concerts

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2004, 08:59:28 PM »

I want them to sue the piss out of Axhole. Then we can get some classic footage on DVD!! Also, I am really excited about what Slash and Duff had mentioned about releasing the raw versions of UYI's the way they were meant to sound. Before someone took the finished product and tweaked it for 2 years.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2004, 09:11:19 PM »

IF slash and duff win then gnr songs will be all over shitty movies and stupid TV ads.
They claim they lost a million dollars because some of their songs didnt get put on a few bad movies.
That is pocket change to these guys.

I am damn glad Gnr songs were not in death to smoochie or old school.
Those were two of the worst movies ever made.

What is next SCOM being used as a jingle in some car comerical?

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 09:19:38 PM »

If that was the case though, who would Axl have to blame but himself. I know taking personal repsonsibility is not something he does seldom/never, but I still am not seeing why trying to exercise their rights makes Slash/Duff assholes. Wouldn't this whole question be moot had Axl never withdrawn from the partnership if it turns out Slash and Duff's requests are honored by the courts? Are you still going to be angry if that is the case and this whole thing is not a farce?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 09:35:30 PM »

why are you trying to turn this into the whole partnership thing again?
Its about people claiming i hateVR

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 09:51:24 PM »

You said you hate VR because of the lawsuit. I am just asking what your reaction would be if their claims are true, and if you would then start hating Axl for denying them their rights and stop hating Slash/Duff if the court recognizes their rights. I am led to believe by the lack of response from camp Rose that this is more serious than they would hope because they would have dismissed it right off the bat as frivilous if that were the case. I would think that is very relavent given your obsession with assessing who is lying and who are assholes and whatnot. Would that make Axl an asshole for screwing them of their GNR rights all these years, and if he does lose the case who is to blame? As you are always very interested in placing blame I am interested to know.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2004, 09:55:17 PM »

Like I said  before in the other thread, Its not axl place to go and ask slash and duff if a gnr song should be in a movie its the movie peoples job to ask all three.

If axl told the movie people that he alone has the final say then he was wrong in doing that and should get sued and owe slash and duff money.

But slash and duff are claiming axl quit gnr because of that letter of intent, but Like I said before,  a letter of intent is not a contract nor is it binded by law.

Once axl had a say in other songs for soundtracks with slash and duff, and also help slash pick songs for live era, that right there shows he was still in the partnership.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 09:56:23 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 09:55:45 PM »

IF slash and duff win then gnr songs will be all over shitty movies and stupid TV ads.

And you base this on...

Thats right, nothing?

Theyrer going to put them in "bad" movies you say?  I guess you must love Real Cancun since Axl agreed to license "Paradise City" for it.  Cant Hardly Wait?  

I am damn glad Gnr songs were not in death to smoochie or old school.
Those were two of the worst movies ever made.

As opposed to the classic Real Cancun, right?  I suppose your furious at Axl for allowing a GNR song in that movie?

What is next SCOM being used as a jingle in some car comerical?

Give one valid reason to believe Slash and Duff intend on licensing GNR songs for commercials.  Anything about bad movies doesnt count since...theyre movies.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: