Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:28:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Then and Now Pics of Axl (thread title edited)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Then and Now Pics of Axl (thread title edited)  (Read 21416 times)
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« on: May 21, 2004, 10:21:52 PM »

I couldn't find one with the same exact angle as the center recent photo... but between the 2 older pics on either end you can see the angles of his face, nose, jaw chin, cheeks, etc...

Even in the NBA pics which were criticized as to how 'funny' he looks... Check out the pic on the right taken in Germany in 1991...

and the OH SO INFAMOUS MTV Awards backstage shot...
Compare with the another infamous Axl shot...

Axl has aged... and he just doesn't always have the same expression in every photo! Who does? But when the expression is similar - you can see that his face has not been altered the way they try to make out on those awful sites

« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 08:19:20 AM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 10:25:04 PM »

Besides axls shaven eye brows and the braids, he does not look much different.
I dont see how people think he has had surgery.
He could have had bo tox or a chem peel but not cheek implants, a nose job or anything like that

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 11:15:24 PM »

Oh kids... no

trust me, as someone who has been around a lot of botoxed, pulled and stiched and peeled Manhattan women, Axl has had work done. Now, it doesn't make him any less awesome or his music suck or anything like that. He is still Axl the rock demi-god, but he is Axl the rock demi-god who has had some face work and hair plugs (there was talk of his hair problems back in the early 90's).
Again, he can still rule and you can still love him even though he has had some work done.  yes
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 11:18:34 PM »

It really pisses me off. People act like he is virtually unrecognizable, but he looks the same to me. Besides his braids, he's no different.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 11:23:43 PM »

Well certainly, he doesn't have a new face, but there is some obvious work done. No one is talking Michael Jackson here, just some superficial work.
those of you who deny, have you actually ever been around people who have had plastic surgery? like, up close?
again, it doesn't mean you can't like him or that he's not cool anymore.
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 11:23:44 PM »

Good job Eva! The only strange thing remaining are the shaven eye brows (and the braids).

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 11:30:04 PM »

Oh kids... no

trust me, as someone who has been around a lot of botoxed, pulled and stiched and peeled Manhattan women, Axl has had work done. Now, it doesn't make him any less awesome or his music suck or anything like that. He is still Axl the rock demi-god, but he is Axl the rock demi-god who has had some face work and hair plugs (there was talk of his hair problems back in the early 90's).
Again, he can still rule and you can still love him even though he has had some work done.  yes

we know he has had a little work done but not to the exent that some people claim.
I dont think he went under the knife at all but like I said bo tox and chem peels, i am sure he has.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Luckyme
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 11:39:47 PM »

What a shame he's not my type! love  I'm joking! My favorite  pic of him is the one from Vegas, wearing the black-opened shirt. Nice pics Eva!
charl!edontsurf
Rocker

Axl doesn't surf either...

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 11:57:24 PM »

Looking the same at 20 and 40 is rare... the fact that he looks almost younger says alot to me anyways.

VAN: 11-7-2002 (RIOT!)
TACOMA: 11-8-2002
LONDON: 6-7-2006
DUBLIN: 6-9-2006
PARIS: 6-20-2006
ZURICH: 7-1-2006
CGY: 12-6-2006
EDM: 12-7-2006
CGY: 1-16-2010
EDM: 1-17-2010
SEA: 12-16-2011
VAN:
parisrocks
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2004, 11:57:55 PM »

1st, no one shaves there fucking eyebrows, they pluck em'!
Plus, who in the fuck cares about face work?
I'm concerned w/ music and performance.

Axl Rose is the best ever, but how many of you "guys" would suck his dick?
Shut Up!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2004, 12:49:39 AM »

Oh kids... no

what i was pointing out is how his cheeks, chin, jaw, nose, shape of his face, his smile, his mouth, his lips... are all the same shape and size...  meaning that he has not had them altered as the rags report
i have seen it posted and read in other places stuff about cheek implants, chin implant, nose job, etc.  and was pointing out that it seems obvious from looking at pics that show these areas clearly that these areas have not been changed

im not objecting to or putting down anyone who has work done...
such as facelift or chemical peel or botox...
heck even if someone wants to get implants or whatever its their business..

his hairline also does not apear altered but i can understand how people may think so because he never used to wear his hair completely pulled back from his forehead

It really pisses me off. People act like he is virtually unrecognizable, but he looks the same to me. Besides his braids, he's no different.
ok

Well certainly, he doesn't have a new face, but there is some obvious work done. No one is talking Michael Jackson here, just some superficial work.
those of you who deny, have you actually ever been around people who have had plastic surgery? like, up close?
again, it doesn't mean you can't like him or that he's not cool anymore.

'some work done' is a big difference from the reports that have been published saying he had all these different kinds of implants and skin grafts - wouldn't you agree that kind of characterizations goes beyond what you mean by superficial?

Good job Eva! The only strange thing remaining are the shaven eye brows (and the braids).

ok thanks!
the before and after pics i posted last year seemed to make it around the net so i'm all for giving axl positive pr and doing what i can to defuse / de-bunk the bs that is talked about him
so feel free and please do pass these around  yes

Looking the same at 20 and 40 is rare... the fact that he looks almost younger says alot to me anyways.

aw charlie charlie charlie.. what am i gonna do with you?
the before pics are of him at approx 30 years old  
any ways ALL i was saying is that i don't see no goddanm cheek implants or a chin implant or a nose job
can we agree on that  Kiss
 Grin

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2004, 01:46:05 AM »

He looks the same just slightly older.  He nees to go back to the 2001 Vegas style...that was a good look for Axl.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2004, 01:57:48 AM »

honestlyyou all why should we care if the man has had or hasnt had plastic surgery what matters is the music, axl was never a model he was and is a MUSICian, so the bottom line should be his music, so leave axl alone rant

peace  peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2004, 03:47:15 AM »

EEEEESSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2004, 05:05:09 AM »

One more from me...  Wink

DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2004, 06:24:32 AM »

It's because there was a long gap between the years where Axl wasn't photographed, so we missed bits of him aging. Look at Slash, Duff etc today compared to 10 years ago.... now THERE'S a difference!

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2004, 07:28:09 AM »

You suck.   Undecided

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2004, 07:39:28 AM »

Axl has aged...

Hot damn. Who have u told this to already? We better keep it quiet so no one else finds out.... hihi

Little biology lesson

People age. Even reclusive rock stars.

He's 40 and he looks damn good for it.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
gezm
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2004, 08:16:24 AM »

lmao axls going the way jackson did! tip for u axl its been done before  ok
madagas
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2004, 08:50:18 AM »

I think the only thing he has had done is botox to the forehead and "something" to his eyebrows-ie getting them plucked like a women does! However, his face structure is exactly the same. He also definitely had something done to his hair.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: