Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:26:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Why do people say there is a connection between
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do people say there is a connection between  (Read 11810 times)
TIPSY
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: May 10, 2004, 10:52:28 PM »

Charles Manson and W. Axl Rose??

Maybe a better word is similarities??

nervous
kockstar99
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:25:02 PM »

Nobody says there is a connection...

If anyone was stupid enough to think that there
is its coz Axl made stupid people think there is....

The stupid T shirt and the "look at your game girl"

There is no other connection....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 02:24:28 AM by Kockstar99 » Logged
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 07:23:03 AM »

Nah no conncection just a dumb song

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 07:43:38 AM »

I dunno - maybe because there both crazy? hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Christine
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 08:30:46 AM »

There is no connection or interest to promote Charles Manson.  Axl's brother had a copy of a charles manson tape.  Axl listened to it , and liked the song.  So he recorded it at his home.  The rest of the band didn't even know he did the song. I read sometime ago.  

HMMMMM
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 12:02:44 PM »

The song "Look At Your Game Girl" is quite fucked up I heard it was about a girl Charlie Manson killed that true some one put my mind at ease nervous

EEEERRRR Little boy
Guns N Roses
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 12:23:45 PM »

Manson carved WAR into one of the persons body and that is Axl's initals
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 04:51:18 PM »

I've seen pictures of very early Guns with Manson looking on from a picture on the wall.

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 05:35:41 PM »

The song "Look At Your Game Girl" is quite fucked up I heard it was about a girl Charlie Manson killed that true some one put my mind at ease nervous

Charles Manson never actually killed anyone himself, far too clever for that. In some diabolic way.

He was into some 60 and 70's movement for personal freedom and talked people into living in a community outside of Las Vegas for a while. His dream was to be a famous singer, but he never succeeded.

However, he did become friends with  one guy from the Beach Boys, simply because he was providing him with girls who came from his community. The beach boys guy presented him to quite a few people in the music business, but many said his style, although good was too common and they all rejected his music.

Manson, as time went by, was taking more and more drug,s having sex with almost all girls from his community and even underaged ones. One whom i cannot remember did have a child from him.

Anyway, as Manson was getting crazier on drugs, he started wanting revenge on the beach boy guy ( for his no career), who in the meantime, feeling unsafe, had sold his house.

Manson, very easily, proceeded to convince 4 people to break into the beach boy guy's house. He had apparently wanted to frighten him.

What happened afterwards is complicated.  Manson's crowd were full of desilusioned people, on drugs who drank every word that came out of his mouth.

They didn't know that Beach Boy guy had sold his house to the then young Roman Polanski. Roman had bought this house to try to pach up his marriage to the sublime Sharon Tate, actress.

One night, 4 people from the Manson crowd broke into the house, as the keeper was asleep int othe little garden house.

Sharon tate was 7 months pregnant and had two friends staying over. They first killed the two friends, in the most gruesome manner.

Then, they went onto torturing Sharon tate, to finally cut her tummy open, stab the baby once it was out and stab her to death.

AS they went later, they left satanic marks all over the house.

The crowd got arrested, but not because of that murder, but because they did exactly the same a few weeks later to a couple and the police eventually linked the two together, but much much later.

Charles Manson could have been accused of pedophilia, but not of murder, since he had no blood on his hands as such. But he was the instigator of horrible crimes that went totally out of control.

They are all in prison as we speak, although there are many petionners who want Manson free and who try to get him a parole.

The following is Sharon Tate, radiant and alive, most beautiful woman i ever saw personally ( apart from sharon stone)

and.....how she was found ( images free on google search for her name) DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET !!!! I'll just put the link, but i am honest, do really not look if you are sensitive.

Sharon Tate murders :

http://nicoclaux.free.fr/thecellscsManson.htm
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 05:37:38 PM by jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 06:21:03 PM »

Manson carved WAR into one of the persons body and that is Axl's initals

If Michael Jackson is sent to jail for child abuse does that mean if i covered one of his songs i would be condoning what he did?

No, of course not. It just means i liked the song. This is exactly the same.

There you have it folks. peace
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 08:04:06 PM »

and.....how she was found ( images free on google search for her name) DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET !!!! I'll just put the link, but i am honest, do really not look if you are sensitive.

Sharon Tate murders :

Oh, hell, that was strongly  impressing
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 08:06:22 PM by Slashly » Logged

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 08:11:38 PM »

Sharon Tate murders :

Oh, hell, that was strongly  impressing

Told you so.

Nothing to say
kockstar99
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 08:17:25 PM »

that has nothing to do with W. Axl Rose....  

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 08:23:40 PM »

That has to do with the question dave rose asked in this very thread.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing to say
kockstar99
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2004, 08:31:27 PM »

I know.. I was also answering the original posters question.. and pointing out after looking at those pics that to compare that kind of sick shit to W Axl Rose is stupid... anyone who trys to draw a comparison from Axl Rose and Chales Manson obviously knows nothing about either man....

BTW...what happened to Charles Mansons child??
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 08:38:40 PM »

I know.. I was also answering the original posters question.. and pointing out after looking at those pics that to compare that kind of sick shit to W Axl Rose is stupid... anyone who trys to draw a comparison from Axl Rose and Chales Manson obviously knows nothing about either man....

BTW...what happened to Charles Mansons child??

Yes, axl is a sweetheart so everyone says.

I don't know what happened to CM's child . I just hope that person doesn't know who the father is and if that person does, i hope it's not terribly hard to bear.

Nothing to say
Surge
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 06:23:41 AM »

I might be to blame for spreading that and it might not have been true. Point is, the album and song was recorded before any of the victims of the Charles Manson family were murdered. But well, it's still possible that it was written about a girl later killled (and I've also seen speculations that they killed others before that). I do get the impression from the song that it's written about a girl he think he's helping by killing her, and  I am pretty sure that I read about it on a Charles Manson page sometime. It gotta come from someplace - but it might be inaccurate. A week ago or so I spent lots of time searching google to try to find anything about it, but I could not find it anymore.
jah772
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 04:04:42 PM »

Charles Manson never actually killed anyone himself, far too clever for that. In some diabolic way.

He was into some 60 and 70's movement for personal freedom and talked people into living in a community outside of Las Vegas for a while. His dream was to be a famous singer, but he never succeeded.

However, he did become friends with  one guy from the Beach Boys, simply because he was providing him with girls who came from his community. The beach boys guy presented him to quite a few people in the music business, but many said his style, although good was too common and they all rejected his music.

Manson, as time went by, was taking more and more drug,s having sex with almost all girls from his community and even underaged ones. One whom i cannot remember did have a child from him.

Anyway, as Manson was getting crazier on drugs, he started wanting revenge on the beach boy guy ( for his no career), who in the meantime, feeling unsafe, had sold his house.

Manson, very easily, proceeded to convince 4 people to break into the beach boy guy's house. He had apparently wanted to frighten him.

What happened afterwards is complicated.  Manson's crowd were full of desilusioned people, on drugs who drank every word that came out of his mouth.

They didn't know that Beach Boy guy had sold his house to the then young Roman Polanski. Roman had bought this house to try to pach up his marriage to the sublime Sharon Tate, actress.

One night, 4 people from the Manson crowd broke into the house, as the keeper was asleep int othe little garden house.

Sharon tate was 7 months pregnant and had two friends staying over. They first killed the two friends, in the most gruesome manner.

Then, they went onto torturing Sharon tate, to finally cut her tummy open, stab the baby once it was out and stab her to death.

AS they went later, they left satanic marks all over the house.

The crowd got arrested, but not because of that murder, but because they did exactly the same a few weeks later to a couple and the police eventually linked the two together, but much much later.

Charles Manson could have been accused of pedophilia, but not of murder, since he had no blood on his hands as such. But he was the instigator of horrible crimes that went totally out of control.

They are all in prison as we speak, although there are many petionners who want Manson free and who try to get him a parole.

The following is Sharon Tate, radiant and alive, most beautiful woman i ever saw personally ( apart from sharon stone)

Sharon Tate murders :

This isn't that accurate. I don't think the Manson Family murders were an attempt to kill Dennis Wilson... If you check Manson's wikipedia page, there is a pretty accurate summation of events.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 04:12:33 PM »

We currently have 2 Axl/Charles Manson threads running? nervous

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »

We currently have 2 Axl/Charles Manson threads running? nervous

I don't know why this one was bumped. All i did was post link to it the other thread because it related to the other topic.  hihi
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: