Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  update: Axl writes an apology letter to fans
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: update: Axl writes an apology letter to fans  (Read 52437 times)
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2004, 07:55:18 AM »

I'm glad that Buckeathead showed his real nature of the beast. The guy turned up simply an ass..he left

Axl to clear up the mess he left behind. The manager shouting at his gigs around that he isn't going to

be at RIR4..very professional action. That's the way to go boys!  no It turned up that Bucket was just a

climber and wasn't involved to this "new line-up" project with his heart. He just wanted to secure his

future and record deal. Such a bitch he is..
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2004, 08:04:06 AM »

I'm glad that Buckeathead showed his real nature of the beast. The guy turned up simply an ass..he left

Axl to clear up the mess he left behind. The manager shouting at his gigs around that he isn't going to

be at RIR4..very professional action. That's the way to go boys!  no It turned up that Bucket was just a

climber and wasn't involved to this "new line-up" project with his heart. He just wanted to secure his

future and record deal. Such a bitch he is..

Well said ok

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
madagas
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2004, 08:20:11 AM »

I don't give two shits about the show- (truly sorry to those who were going and lost money)-but this train wreck does not need to be on stage again until they have their OWN album in stores.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2004, 09:36:57 AM »

I wonder if this is Axl's answer to the release of GH?  Probably not, but a conspiracy theory none-the-less  Cheesy

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2004, 09:50:16 AM »

yes we complain about what he says. i mean, guys, is it always the fault of the other members? BH has worked with hundred other artists and Axl is the first one who says that Bh is an asshole. dig that

First off, you need to take reading lessons. Axl never said Bucket was an asshole, or anything else resembling that.

Secondly, BH was never part of a band on a permanent basis, so I don't see how it could be compared to the current situation. Jamming with someone or working on a one-off album is totally different that being in a steady band. You need to work with a person for a long time to see his / her true colours.....

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2004, 09:51:04 AM »

Clear Channel...... Slash......Steven.....Buckethead..... he s running out of excuses. For more then ten years Axl has been screwing up situation after situation and blaming who ever came in handy.

All Buckethead bashers should considder for a moment that when every situation a guy is involved in turns out wrong, chances are great that it has something to do with the guy.

Buckethead has played in tons of bands and there was never a situation like this. Then suddenly he comes across Axl and he has a reputation of being unreliable.

Axl should stop whining and twisting reality and get his act straight, all signs point out that it probably is more his fault then anyone else.

-PEACE-

Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2004, 09:56:47 AM »

Jamming with someone or working on a one-off album is totally different that being in a steady band. You need to work with a person for a long time to see his / her true colours....

Buckethead has been in numerous steady bands, some people he is still working with are his friends since he was sixteen. I guess they haven't seen his true colors either?? That's plain BS.

Really, try to find the guy who seems to fuck up every relationship he has with people. It's not Buckethead.

-PEACE-

liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2004, 10:00:14 AM »

Jamming with someone or working on a one-off album is totally different that being in a steady band. You need to work with a person for a long time to see his / her true colours....

Buckethead has been in numerous steady bands, some people he is still working with are his friends since he was sixteen. I guess they haven't seen his true colors either?? That's plain BS.

Really, try to find the guy who seems to fuck up every relationship he has with people. It's not Buckethead.

-PEACE-
good find!!!

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2004, 10:06:04 AM »

What steady bands are you talking about? Really, I'd like to know. If you're talking about Praxis or anything similar, I wouldn't personnally call that a steady band.  But if there's anything I should know, please fill me in.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2004, 10:07:55 AM »

Mysteron said:

"he?s still in te band"
"he has a contract"
"acording to axl?s manager, the rock in rio lisbon is part of the plan..."

"At the end of last year, Buckethead became fed up with Guns' inability to complete an album or tour and stopped working with them, his manager said."

sorry Mysteron, but I think you will see a lot of questions after this...

what do you know about it? what "the manager" knows about it?

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2004, 10:08:35 AM »

i just spent 795 + 100 chf (plane ticket and festival entrance). this is actually more than i earn in 2 months, meaning 2 months of *working*, not sitting around and getting money for CDs i recorded 10 years ago. plus, i fuckin have to worry about paying a rent and get some food. so , mr. rose, can you fucking imagine that you not showing up is slap in the face? i want my goddamn money back. not from the festival (as if they were to blame for being naive), and not from swiss (hell an airplane company can sell tickets to whom's asking from em right). i want my money back from mr. rose and his so-called band. and while you're at it, why not refund me for the 2*180 deutschmark = 180 eur = approx. 200 chf that i spent for the rock im park / rock am ring thing you didn't manage to go to? it wasn't your fault? it was your management? it was buckethead leaving? well not my problem. get the money from them if they're really to blame. but i'm serious, and i wonder if there's anyone joining me:

give us our fucking money back, axl

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
TyRod Tulip
War-huh What is it good for?
Banned
VIP

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »

Two questions:

1.  Where is that speed_stone guy?  I wanted to ask him if this is the part where I eat my words.  hihi

2.  Ger, Dizzy must have mentioned this to you (if of course you are actually related to him) at your dinner last Friday.  Seems like a pretty big piece of information.  Where were these details on Saturday?

BTW...this band is so completely predictable that they have become the antithesis of rock and roll.  What a shame.

-TyRod
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2004, 10:09:45 AM »

-PEACE-

slipdisc has a really good point. there are alot people working with BH for so long without seeing his real face. what does that mean
kockstar99
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2004, 10:16:33 AM »

Clear Channel...... Slash......Steven.....Buckethead..... he s running out of excuses. For more then ten years Axl has been screwing up situation after situation and blaming who ever came in handy.

All Buckethead bashers should considder for a moment that when every situation a guy is involved in turns out wrong, chances are great that it has something to do with the guy.

Buckethead has played in tons of bands and there was never a situation like this. Then suddenly he comes across Axl and he has a reputation of being unreliable.

Axl should stop whining and twisting reality and get his act straight, all signs point out that it probably is more his fault then anyone else.

-PEACE-

slipdisc is the type of guy that will blame everything on Axl Rose... he has a big hard on for axl and no matter what happens its nobodys fault but axl roses... dont put any stock in anything that he says regarding axl rose or trying to point blame...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2004, 10:21:40 AM »

There is a point where you can't blame everyone outside of Axl Rose. I do put the blame on him because the band appears to be out of communication with those making the decisions. No one seems to know what is going on, what the plan is, or where they are going. Bucket obviously joined to further his career, what is wrong with that? I think that he drifted away after the delays, cancellations like any reasonable person would.

I knew he wouldnt' show up at rio 4. I knew it. Last night i posted how i was waiting for the cancellation eagerly.

thanks at least to axl for standing up like a man and making a mature statement. If they can in any way get Bucket back, and it looks like some room for negotiation, i 'd suggest they do it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 10:24:46 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2004, 10:23:30 AM »

-PEACE-

Again, more baseless Axl bashing. Axl didn't end up getting on with the old band true, but almost everyone he's worked with since have said what a great guy he is, even Buckethead.

Secondly, you know nothing of Buckethead and what he is like. Of course he has friends, everyone has friends. People act differently in different situations with different people. He had never been in this situation before. So how can you compare?

I can't get over the fact that Buckethead is the one leaving, another source on the rumour board reported his erratic behaviour, and Axl has told us all about it and people still want to attack Axl because of their other grieviances with him and can't see that that although Axl has made mistakes, Buckethead is the centre of this fuck up

@#$%Muther.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2004, 10:28:03 AM »

I don't see how you can blame Buckethead. After Philadelphia, we all thought the entire line up would leave after that fiasco.

bucket has always been a weird guy. I think there was a lack of communication between axl and everyone else.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2004, 10:28:37 AM »

Wow..so much to read.
First, I feel for all of you who invested time and money into the RIR thing.
But I don't think it's fair to criticize Axl or Bucket until the full story is discovered. Axl is a recluse and Bucket talks through a puppet. No wonder there's so many screwed up notions about this whole fiasco.
I give some props that Axl at least spoke to us....
I believe in the last month or 2, Axl was trying to find a fill-in guitarist for RIR and keep his commitment, but it must not have been possible.
And I agree with Mutherfunker. I think without the commitment to playing in Europe, and knowing Buckethead is out officially, will allow the band to finally get the new CD out and tour this fall. Foolishly Optimistic? Yes I am.

But I'm thrilled that Axl at least sounds like he cares about his band, cares about his fans and cares about the long-awaited new album, even though many of you are very disapointed in the RIR cancellation. It's just one press release, but he seemed a lot more human than he has been in a long time.

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2004, 10:31:50 AM »

I don't see how you can blame Buckethead. After Philadelphia, we all thought the entire line up would leave after that fiasco.

bucket has always been a weird guy. I think there was a lack of communication between axl and everyone else.

I don't blame him for leaving, but why now? And why does Axl get bashed every time no matter what?

"I think there was a lack of communication between axl and everyone else." What do you base that on? Why do people insist on blind guesses?

@#$%Muther
kockstar99
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2004, 10:35:14 AM »

I don't see how you can blame Buckethead.

Buckethead cried and left the band coz he said the band wasnt doing anything or some shitty excuse..

Axl would have shown up at RIR if he had his entire band ..

Seems the only one who made sure on this case that they didnt move forward is Brian "2 face" Carroll.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: