Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:17:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Pink's cover of "Welcome to the Jungle"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pink's cover of "Welcome to the Jungle"  (Read 11426 times)
Wilting Rose
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: March 15, 2004, 04:46:01 PM »

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of Pink's version of "welcome to the jungle"? A friend of mine and i would like another excuse to hate her.
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 04:48:33 PM »

im curious to hear it 2

i heard it was a pretty good cover tho lol
kockstar99
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 05:01:03 PM »

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of Pink's version of "welcome to the jungle"? A friend of mine and i would like another excuse to hate her.

you need another excuse? god 4 years ago she was the same as Britney and Christina.  Throw some tattoos on the bitch and let her fuck some motocross biker and Tommy Lee and shes a "Bad Girl"  funny i never see her get into trouble with the law or do anything "bad"  shes the only one that talks about how "bad" she is...  god my ears would burn to hear her sing that song.... maybe if we just ignore her she will go away.... she has no buisness singing a song like Jungle.,... she should stick to "Get this party started" or some of the other shit she didnt write.... I can see right through that bitch...

why does the good lord take Jim Morrison, 2pac, Kurt Cobain, Elivs from us and leave us fakes like her...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 05:03:03 PM by kockstar99 » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 05:05:22 PM »

you need another excuse? god 4 years ago she was the same as Britney and Christina.  Throw some tattoos on the bitch and let her fuck some motocross biker and Tommy Lee and shes a "Bad Girl"  funny i never see her get into trouble with the law or do anything "bad"  shes the only one that talks about how "bad" she is...  god my ears would burn to hear her sing that song.... maybe if we just ignore her she will go away.... she has no buisness singing a song like Jungle.,... she should stick to "Get this party started" or some of the other shit she didnt write.... I can see right through that bitch...

why does the good lord take Jim Morrison, 2pac, Kurt Cobain, Elivs from us and leave us fakes like her...

Kurt took his own ass not God
badapple81
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 05:11:56 PM »

Agreed.. I'd like to hear it out of interests sake tho.. I heard it sucked!
kockstar99
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 05:12:51 PM »

Kurt took his own ass not God

i guess if you want to look at it that way....  maybe Elvis and Jim did too(Drugs) ..you got what i meant...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 05:22:52 PM »

Back on topic.

If you want to talk about Pink's attitude or music, do that in the right section.

The cover is horrible according to the concert review in Friday's Aftonbladet newspaper.  nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 05:24:48 PM »

I'd like to hear it, too bad if it sucks, she has a great voice. I would not consider her anything like Britney or Aguilera.
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 05:30:45 PM »

Sorry, I hadn't read your post. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 05:44:12 PM by Miz » Logged

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 05:39:26 PM »

Are you reading what I said?

This isn't the "We love Pink - the bad rock n' roll star" board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 05:44:19 PM »

No???

All this time i didn't realise.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 06:00:42 PM »

fuck pink!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
SlashFan
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2004, 01:59:12 AM »

Who really cares,I mean there have been other singers that have done covers of GN'R songs and they all suck.Pat Boone covered Paradise City,anyone remember that? hihi peace
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2004, 06:30:18 AM »

fuck pink!

ohhh man i wish i could Undecided
i wish i could Wink
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2004, 08:36:50 AM »

fuck pink!

I wish I could fuck her while listening to the great music of GN'R. (yeah, I'm on topic...)

Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2004, 09:01:41 AM »

So does anyone actually have a copy of it?

I feel like a laugh  hihi
Bahad
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2004, 10:24:11 AM »

fuck pink!

I wish I could fuck her while listening to the great music of GN'R. (yeah, I'm on topic...)

Awesome choice of woman Roll Eyes Back to the topic, I love to hear that version. She sux but she has a good voice.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2004, 10:48:34 AM »

fuck pink!

Awesome choice of woman Roll Eyes Back to the topic, I love to hear that version. She sux but she has a good voice.

At least some of us still prefer women...  Tongue

SlashFan
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2004, 02:46:47 AM »

At least some of us still prefer women...  

yeah,that's true hihi
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »

The cover will be released on an upcoming DVD of Pink in concert, according to MTV.com.

Yay.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1530056/20060503/nirvana.jhtml?headlines=true
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: