- Instrument: Lead guitar
- Real name: Saul Hudson
- Born: July 23, 1965 in Hampstead (London),
- Hometown: Stoke-on-Trent, England. Moved
to Los Angeles when he was eleven.
- Height: 5 feet, 10 and a half inches
- Father: Anthony Hudson, album cover designer
for Geffen Records, including Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark.
- Mother: Ola Hudson, clothing designer
whose work included David Bowie's suits for The Man Who Fell To
Earth and costumes for the Pointer Sisters.
- Married to: Perla Ferrar (married on October
- Children: London Emilio Hudson (born August
28th, 2002) and Cash Anthony Hudson (born June 23rd, 2004)
- First concert: The Moody Blues
- Favorite book: Fear and Loathing in
Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson
- Pets: Snakes, dogs and cats
- Recorded with (amongst others): Michael
Jackson, Iggy Pop, Lenny Kravitz, Motorhead, Alice Cooper, Insane
Clown Posse and Blackstreet
- Bands before GN'R include: Tidus Sloan,
Black Sheep, London, Road Crew
- Current band: Velvet
- Out of GN'R: October 30, 1996
- Other projects: Slash's
Snakepit (1995-2001), Slash's Blues Ball
- Other jobs: Has worked in a music store.
- Other: Got the name Slash from a friend's
Has appeared on the Drew Carey Show.
- Publishing title : Slash & Cash Publishing (used to be: Dik Hayd Music)
- Official site: slashonline.com